Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

I just feel safer in it! and it's just so much better for the weather!

*flipped in a ditch at first snowfall*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I don't even use mine to commute.

What now you salty cum wrangler

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

I'm just saying they should teach texas history in all schools. Texas is the best state in america.

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

I always wanted to be a Wizard
I got a diesel because diesel was cheap, then all these knuckleheads started buying diesels and drove the price up!

actual quote

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

I always wanted to be a Wizard
It's really handy when I need to pick up materials from Home Depot for projects around the house!

*struggles to lift a sheet of plywood into a shoulder-height truck bed*

*Plywood hangs halfway out the back since it's a 6-foot bed with a 2-foot wide toolbox mounted in it*

*The toolbox is too high to be accessed from the ground without a stepladder*

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
This truck is my lifeline. I need to take good care of it.

*becomes a rat den of chewing tobacco spit and empty beer cans before the week is over*

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
*maturbates furiously to the death of all life on earth because if it breaths it's a threat to me*

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
*pulls into wawa*

*backs into parking space*

*keeps truck and headlights on and just sits there for an hour with my arm out the window*

Hatsune Mike
Oct 9, 2013

i'm going to install an aftermarket front LED bar for even more light at normal driver's eye height

i'm going to call the turn signals "blinkers" because i don't understand their purpose

brb I am busy coating my brake lights in plasti-dip so they appear black when not in use and illegally dim when in use

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Mine's got open headers so everyone knows when I'm heading out to Cabela's.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

*flies a confederate flag made entirely of LEDs and the back window is a vinyl tribute reading RIP Tim McGraw even though he's not dead*

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

kntfkr posted:

*backs into parking space*

*at Home Depot*

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
I love having a large blind spot and ramming my grill into children and bikers. I might get truck nuts because I constantly think of weiners and balls but also am totally straight and not gay.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

hmmmm which set of truck nuts should i adorn my trailer hitch with today

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
*spends over 75% of networth on BUDK merchandise*

*wonders why I suddenly don't have enough money to pay for this month's electric bill*

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I applaud these truck drivers for the valuable public service they provide. It's very convenient having easily accessible public trash cans in every parking lot in America.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'm also incredibly straight and have testicles on my truck to prove it as well as several stickers threatening you if you claim to be either gay or trans because I need to be ever vigilant and on guard about dicks and what they're up to. Big thick cocks, just threatening my entire way of life constantly. Gotta be wary.

Cafe Barbarian
Apr 22, 2016

There's one roulade I can't sing
oh yeah I got the Cummin diesel so it sounds like someone starting a big rig at 6:45 AM then I let it warm up for 20 minutes. My neighbors love me.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I mean it.
I think about dicks 24 hours a day so that you DON'T, do I make myself clear? I don't need you creeping the place out with your unnatural lust for dicks that your obsessed with, no sir. IF that's what you call yourself. I bet you ain't even GOT a dick. Prove it.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

*drives around with ATV in the bed at all times*

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I just want to be noticed OP.

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
This thread was made for me and my Cummings!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

*is rattled to the core by the toyota prius*

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

my truck nuts are kind of small but my truck dick is massive and has caused many accidents. rip granpapa

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

EorayMel posted:

*spends over 75% of networth on BUDK merchandise*

*wonders why I suddenly don't have enough money to pay for this month's electric bill*

*blames illegals*

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Many years ago I was just finishing eating at a Carl's Jr with a buddy of mine. As we were leaving he took his soda with him to finish up in the parking lot. He did so and, spying a nearby large pickup with no toolbox or company marking, lobbed the soda cup straight into the truck bed as we were walking past it. There wasn't even any malice in the motion, it was done completely casually and seemingly without thought. In his mind, if you saw a full size pickup with no indication of it being a work vehicle, tossing garbage into the back of it was the most natural thing in the world. It was simply the Way of the Things.

A wise man.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

i got my goat-t freshly trimmed and my pro bass shop hat on and my oakley gas cans. here i sit in my safe space sanctuary of a truck ready to tell it like it is to my youtube followers, remeber to hit that like button for more hot takes

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
FORD F-150, THE OFFICIAL TRUCK OF GAY MARRIAGE

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

*gets valet parking at luxury hotel*

*asks female valet if she can handle a truck like this*

*is a 75 year old man with 2 fake hips*

shut up netface
Jun 15, 2008
I’ll fly an American flag off the back of my coal roller until it’s covered in soot and fully split down the middle. No it’s not an artistic statement, I’m just stupid and ignorant.

Real rear end example of a dude who lives a block from me

Raere
Dec 13, 2007

well you know it's just nice to have in case i need to haul some lumber or somethin. you never know haha.

*works in IT, has never touched a piece of wood in his life*

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
*beats the poo poo out of my wife, rapes my daughter, and runs over a BLM march all while singing praises to Jesus and Trump almighty*

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

What if there's an emergency and I have to tow a semi truck to a repair shop?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

What if there's an emergency and I have to deliver 400 lbs of ham rolls to the church picnic

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Ham rolls is my nick name for your mother

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I use my truck to drive around my pigs giant balls OP.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
*slaps the rear bumper* You won't believe how many minorities I can drag behind this baby.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i measure my fuel economy in gallons per mile like a true rugged individualist death cult member

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003
daddy's cummins