Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

fartin's good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
One time I pooped and there was a fart behind the poop that caused it to be launched out as a jet propelled poop

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

A goon who fart in he own mouth... he a shameful goon.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Hey OP remember when you pulled your own teeth out? Tell us about that again.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

BigBadSteve posted:

Fart into her mouth to power her up.

That's how you load up burps you dumbass, you gotta blow into her butthole

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

One time when I was like 12 I farted at Tae Kwon Do and it stank so loving bad that everyone including the instructor rushed for the one door in the room to escape my poo poo gas and I thought it was so funny I couldn't even pretend it wasn't me and I just cackled on the floor like a dying witch for a full minute. Thanks for giving me a chance to relive the moment I peaked OP

thomawesome
Jul 19, 2009
When I was suffering from colitis and had dysentery, I would drink water and poo poo pure clear water or of my butt five minutes later while also farting a lot. Aside from the fact that I was making GBS threads to death it was pretty funny how much farting I was doing.

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

i was vegan for 5 years and now im completely immune. Nothing affects me. I can eat anything I want with nary a toot. I can eat Jerusalem artichoke at three meals in one day and I get nothing. It’s horrible. If anyone knows how I can ruin my gut biome and become a human being again please let me know

ChunTheUnavoidable fucked around with this message at 15:02 on Dec 11, 2021

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

I still think about this goon’s fart story frequently and it never fails to bring a giggle fit on :):

quote:

Last night at the bar a regular told me his neighbor (another regular) had died Monday morning. As the initial shock hit me I felt the sudden onset of pressure. While distraught and asking about the particulars of the death, the pressure built up to where I felt like I was going to poo poo a beach ball. Somehow in the middle of a very serious conversation I managed to release the fart like a pinhole leak in a balloon, deftly disguising my grunts of relief like, "Urrrrrgh... man that's so terrible.(fweeeeeeeeee) I mean mmmmmmmgh... for him to go so suddenly like that.(eeeeeeeeee) Gaaaaaaaah, how is everyone taking it? (eeeeeeeerrrrrrp). The fart finally concluded and I went off somewhere out of the public eye to expel the rest of the gas. I scurried into the kitchen, looked at the cook and made a sound in my trousers that is most accurately described as James Earl Jones exclaiming the word "BLACK!" in a very surprised tone.

Best fart story ever.

Cosmic Thing
Sep 24, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyMUSzUQYTo

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
just farting, tooting, and rooting

for the cowboys, Go Cowboys

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

I think it's weird that some people can't fart silently, but I've never been very fat either. Like once every few months I'll let one rip and be sitting in a way where I can't help it, but 99% of the time I can just lean and slowly release.

I also feel like I barely farted before puberty, I remember being a kid and part of the reason I didn't think farts were that funny was that it was totally unfamiliar to me. Farting was like as common as throwing up or something. But now I'm grown up and I fart a lot, maybe it's because I was a picky eater as a kid.

This has been my fart post.

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

https://v.redd.it/8lh6nq9kgm281

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Ror posted:

I think it's weird that some people can't fart silently, but I've never been very fat either.

I've seen weirder ways to admit you have zero rear end to speak of but hey man whatever makes you proud lol

unknown butthole
Jan 2, 2020

The old customs remain
and the ancient gods live on
Just talkin' 'bout farts
my butt is rotten to the core

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
In some ancient agora in greece or whatever i bet the first argument was guys going "i want to talk about farts!" and others "let's talk about morality and metaphysics!" and the latter group had one or two more guys so we ended up with this loving poo poo

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Is a man not entitled to the beef of his own rear end?

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
Would you rather have a thousand dollars or be able to fart for an hour without stopping? I’m infinitely surprised by how many people tell me a thousand bucks but maybe this is my thread.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

Lt. Cock posted:

Would you rather have a thousand dollars or be able to fart for an hour without stopping? I’m infinitely surprised by how many people tell me a thousand bucks but maybe this is my thread.

If I could fart for an hour I'd make 10 000 and hour on TV every day

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
Right. It seems so obvious. If you got on the Steve O podcast or Howard Stern or The Gathering of the Juggalos you could a thousand bucks at least.

chainchompz
Jul 15, 2021

bark bark

Lt. Cock posted:

before I pick, is it a normal fart stretched out for an hour so it's barely perceptible or a normal fart that just goes for an hour?

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

would you rather fart or have one dollar

Cosmic Thing
Sep 24, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fart went to the fart to fart fartly.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
sometimes i make a lil squeaker :kiddo:

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
This is a relevant article

https://newrepublic.com/article/126812/history-farting-money

Before everything was ruined you could make a living farting, but now you can't . I blame millenials.

quote:

Roland, court minstrel to 12th century English king Henry II, probably had many talents. But history has recorded only one. Referred to variously Rowland le Sarcere, Roland le Fartere, Roland le Petour, and Roland the Farter, Roland really had one job in the court: Every Christmas, during the court’s riotous pageant, he performed a dance that ended with “one jump, one whistle, and one fart”, executed simultaneously. For this, Roland was gifted a manor house in Hemingstone, Suffolk, and more than 100 acres of land. For farting on cue.

Imagine being able to get a house with your farts.

toiletbrush
May 17, 2010

PinheadSlim posted:

One time when I was like 12 I farted at Tae Kwon Do and it stank so loving bad that everyone including the instructor rushed for the one door in the room to escape my poo poo gas and I thought it was so funny I couldn't even pretend it wasn't me and I just cackled on the floor like a dying witch for a full minute. Thanks for giving me a chance to relive the moment I peaked OP
when I was a teenager I used to play at a badminton club and there was this lady in her 50s who would sometimes fart when she smashed particularly powerful shots

they were really short and made a sort of quiet 'brep' noise but were so foul and wretched that they could even daze and disorient players at the opposite end of the court, and I swear sometimes the fluorescent lights would flicker

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
Energy drinks give me farts a slightly sweet smell.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
I still CANNOT believe there was some guy in formal black tie and tails etc that farted operas etc on stage for high society in the 1800s or something. It made him rich.

You read stuff and you are like,
no
Way

And it never makes sense, ever. Even when old. Another one is the canals on Mars thing

Like wtf

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Spinz posted:

I still CANNOT believe there was some guy in formal black tie and tails etc that farted operas etc on stage for high society in the 1800s or something. It made him rich.

You read stuff and you are like,
no
Way

And it never makes sense, ever. Even when old. Another one is the canals on Mars thing

Like wtf

the dude's entire wikipedia article is amazing

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_P%C3%A9tomane
While serving in the army, he told his fellow soldiers about his special ability, and repeated it for their amusement, sucking up water from a pan into his rectum and then projecting it up to several yards. He found that he could suck in air as well. A baker, Pujol would sometimes entertain his customers by imitating musical instruments and claim to be playing them behind the counter.

:lmao:

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h8zY4lm0-8

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Here's the next generation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YDW-IUowCA

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Tip posted:

While serving in the army, he told his fellow soldiers about his special ability, and repeated it for their amusement, sucking up water from a pan into his rectum and then projecting it up to several yards. He found that he could suck in air as well. A baker, Pujol would sometimes entertain his customers by imitating musical instruments and claim to be playing them behind the counter.

Never thought i would learn about reverse waterfarts but here i am

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!

chainchompz posted:

before I pick, is it a normal fart stretched out for an hour so it's barely perceptible or a normal fart that just goes for an hour?

It’s a normal fart that just goes on a whole hour.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBrXErFMfR8

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Once, decades ago, my mom farted and it sounded like it was asking for her at the end.

If I had to transcribe it, it'd be like "BLERRRUGHP-mooooom?"

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Tip posted:

Thank god they preserved his farts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tixKopGjn5s

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I remember one time me and my brother were playing spy and we were hiding behind the couch and my grandma farted really loud and we laughed. She got upset and my mom told us it was because of the medication she was on and it made me feel bad. I often wonder what this medication was that makes you fart.

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop

Lmao

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

according to the comments this is merely an imitator

which I'm glad to hear because those were some pretty artless farts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
They really don't sound like an instrument nor are they timed well with the music lol