Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Weird how all the klansmen hate lowriders and g rides but then steal the whole gimmick.

anonumos
Jul 14, 2005

Fuck it.
Saw one getting pulled over today. I'm pretty sure the squat is why they were pulled over. It was almost as pronounced as the picture on the OP.

I wonder how many good Ole boys can't afford to fix their trucks now to comply with the law.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

when the tennessee tilt is outlawed only outlaws will tenessee tilt

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Weird how all the klansmen hate lowriders and g rides but then steal the whole gimmick.

Modern country musi is deeply hip hop inflected. It’s hilarious but also drat bro that’s pretty brazen

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

These cars just need good periscopes.

aceface
Dec 27, 2017

Have you tried turning it off and on again?
Ban Tennessee and the Carolinas. Problem solved.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Yeah but the klansmen are straight white men, so it's ok for them to do whatever they want because they're the only true humans on earth while everyone else is a subhuman degenerate who's not permitted that same level of freedom.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

As long as my Hawaii style is still legal we good

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
"car people" always seem to have a whole poo poo load of money laying around for this kind of thing

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Animal-Mother posted:

"car people" always seem to have a whole poo poo load of money laying around for this kind of thing

If they didn't, they wouldn't be car people.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

its not illegal to have sex with your truck

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
TILTANS BITCH

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Animal-Mother posted:

Everyone in America has a lot more debt than you’d imagine. Hell, they probably don’t even “own” the car itself; the bank just lets them drive it while they continue to make payments

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

revving my fart can honda civic past your house at 3 am ITT

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

numberoneposter posted:

its not illegal to have sex with your truck

In some states it’s mandatory

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

In some states it’s mandatory

:fap:

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Imagine being so impossibly stupid that you'd think that was a good idea

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Poohs Packin posted:

Even though it's the tiredest loving take: Idiocracy is real

lol yep

naem
May 29, 2011

Brother Tadger posted:

Everyone in America has a lot more debt than you’d imagine. Hell, they probably don’t even “own” the car itself; the bank just lets them drive it while they continue to make payments

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Proud Husband To A Gay Truck

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
It's entirely possible that's a woman's vehicle but I won't rule out the owner being a gay man since it's 2022.

Still ugly regardless of gender.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

slap some truck nuts on that baby and just go to town

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

numberoneposter posted:

slap some truck nuts on that baby and just go to town

Hell yeah put a bun in that engine bro

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

that thing got a hemy? :pervert:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I love these trucks and I'm sad that they're going away

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

brb gotta go "polish" my truck

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

:holymoley:

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I love trucks and running over other cars in my truck. :)

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

good. most trucks have a forward rake for towing and hauling, and even trophy/baja trucks only have a modest rear rake, and account for humps/kicks with massive suspension travel. like, literally multiple feet of travel (ironically, usually more travel in the rear. the rake comes from the different spring stiffness and the linkage geometry)

none of that poo poo matters to morons in carolina or w/e tho, obviously. most of those trucks would probably break on the first jump. it looks stupid as gently caress when it's not a racing truck

hot cocoa on the couch fucked around with this message at 21:55 on Apr 21, 2022

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

good. most trucks have a forward rake for towing and hauling, and even trophy/baja trucks only have a modest rear rake, and account for humps/kicks with massive suspension travel. like, literally multiple feet of travel (ironically, usually more travel in the rear. the rake comes from the different spring stiffness)

none of that poo poo matters to morons in carolina or w/e tho, obviously. most of those trucks would probably break on the first jump. it looks stupid as gently caress when it's not a racing truck

Actually, the problem is that all trucks look stupid as gently caress.

There is no way to make them look good and everyone who tries only succeeds in letting everyone know they are a clown.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Trucks are just penis compensation, so loving a truck is like docking with another dick.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

satanic splash-back posted:

There is no way to make them look good and everyone who tries only succeeds in letting everyone know they are a clown.

i think trucks are beautiful when they're fulfilling their utilitarian purpose, whether that's hauling goods or hauling rear end cross country, because i find efficient machines beautiful (terminal engineer brain). ia gree however, that trucks aren't "beautiful" in an artistic or aestethic sense like some classic sports cars etc., and that anyone who tries to make them so is doomed to a lifetime of clowndom

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

feelin cute might delete later

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

more dangerous but arguably less obnoxious than putting a train horns in their trucks. those people make me irrationally angry. like i can see why people shoot machine guns at each other on the highway.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

satanic splash-back posted:

Trucks are a true art form.
Hardly shocking that you don't appreciate them and feel the need to denigrate others because of your own lack of understanding.
Sad, really.
Id love to touch and kiss many trucks.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Mulaney Power Move posted:

more dangerous but arguably less obnoxious than putting a train horns in their trucks. those people make me irrationally angry. like i can see why people shoot machine guns at each other on the highway.

We are whomst we pretend to be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Truck nutz are out, truck lashes & bikinis are in!