Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i only read womanga

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
If you watch Archer, Rick & Morty, Family Guy, etc. then I'm sorry, you're tugging it to anime

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Fist of the North Star is one of the deepest and most rewarding works of literature in any medium

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I love huge anime titties!!!@ :mamacita:

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

It’s wicked gay.

Because whenever some guy tells me they like anime, the first thing I picture is them JERKING OFF to hentai.

Totally naked. Hairy chest, but utterly smooth balls. Definitely some kind of prostate toy going in that chili hole. Hard cock getting JACKED.

Don’t force me to think about you SPANKING YOUR MONKEY!

Actually my chest is smooth.

I'm guilty of watching the occasional anime, but gave up on hentai because it's too rife with sick poo poo, like heaps of incest, tits so immense they're ridiculous, and those "X-ray" drawings where you can see through the flesh of a woman's abdomen to a penis entering the vaginal canal. What the gently caress is the point of the last, does that really make any viewers horny?

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QL-K5Sj6sIs

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Watch Granime

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I went to see a Studio Ghibli movie in the theatre last weekend

I didn't jerk off but I am hairy

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Hit Van Halen song “Panime”

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Don’t tell anyone irl about your personal likes and interests and you will never feel pain op

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

hatty posted:

Don’t tell anyone irl about your personal likes and interests and you will never feel pain op

It makes quitting work a lot easier when you don’t have any friends at the office :thumbsup:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Wicked gay huh? That's great op

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

anime

anime

anime

Dude. You said the word 3 times. It's going to appear in this thread.

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
Anime is for children

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

STABASS posted:

*I burst into the thread, knocking over the OP in an incredibly embarrassing & emasculating manor. my muscles ripple and pulsate beneath my skintight clothes, which also work to emphasize the growing bulge between my legs. I lower my sunglasses and smirk as the awed gazes of the other posters all turn my way*

Any of y'all seen the last episode of BIRDIE WING -Golf Girls' Story-?

Haven't seen this one but I finished Kaguya-sama season 3 a few days ago and the finale filled me with a joy so wondrous and pure that my only fear is that nothing else will ever compare.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I'd like one anime, if you would. In a paper bag.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Schweinhund posted:

Dude. You said the word 3 times. It's going to appear in this thread.

Looks like a really hosed myself in the rear end with all your tasty little fingers and toes with that one :ohdear:

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

But OP, I am wicked gay.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Meme Poker Party posted:

Haven't seen this one but I finished Kaguya-sama season 3 a few days ago and the finale filled me with a joy so wondrous and pure that my only fear is that nothing else will ever compare.

:siren:I WILL CLOSE THE gently caress OUT IF THIS THREAD:siren:

You have been warned.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

I should watch season 2 of Megalobox. Don't know why I haven't yet.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 20:01 on Jun 28, 2022

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

:siren:I WILL CLOSE THE gently caress OUT IF THIS THREAD:siren:

You have been warned.

Closing the thread on anime is but closing the door of your heart, OP.

run on sentience
Mar 22, 2022
There are a handful of anime movies or shows I've enjoyed (mostly wholesome kids' movies), so I don't think it's all bad.

But if an adult is really into anime in general, they are at the very least willing to look the other way when it comes to the misogyny, rape, and pedophilia that are practically intrinsic to anime, and often they seek that content out deliberately. I would never allow a child to be around an adult anime lover unsupervised.

I appreciate people being vocal about their love of anime so I can know to avoid them.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

run on sentience posted:

But if an adult is really into anime in general, they are at the very least willing to look the other way when it comes to the misogyny, rape, and pedophilia that are practically intrinsic to anime, and often they seek that content out deliberately. I would never allow a child to be around an adult anime lover unsupervised.

Omae wa mou probe-eiru

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

run on sentience posted:

There are a handful of Hollywood movies or shows I've enjoyed (mostly wholesome kids' movies), so I don't think it's all bad.

But if an adult is really into American film in general, they are at the very least willing to look the other way when it comes to the misogyny, rape, and pedophilia that are practically intrinsic to Hollywood, and often they seek that content out deliberately. I would never allow a child to be around an adult American movie lover unsupervised.

I appreciate people being vocal about their love of Hollywood films so I can know to avoid them.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
OP are you trying to tell me there are dudes out there who crank it to cartoons

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Devils Affricate posted:

OP are you trying to tell me there are dudes out there who crank it to cartoons

You may find them on these very same forums and feel obligated to hunt them down.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

run on sentience posted:

There are a handful of anime movies or shows I've enjoyed (mostly wholesome kids' movies), so I don't think it's all bad.

I appreciate people being vocal about their love of anime so I can know to avoid them.

Ok

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Big Beef City posted:

You may find them on these very same forums and feel obligated to hunt them down.

You don't have to pretend we understand! Yeah I like that fantasy anime where they review different brothels too we all do.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
stop telling anime to watch people

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Is anime in the room with you now? What is it saying?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Everyone worried about anime when they should be worried about aniyou

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Jabberlock posted:

Is anime in the room with you now? What is it saying?

a lingerie-clad thousand year old demon who looks like she's 12 whispers, "kill you are self"

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

a national database would be nice, that way you could look up if any of your neighbors are into anime

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Meme Poker Party posted:

Omae wa mou probe-eiru

Don’t test me!!!

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
what is anime

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

jimmyjams posted:

what is anime

Blood

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Don’t test me!!!

So what's you're saying is ANIME THEMES? I like anime themes. So many to choose from.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klFVxGAacz0

More of a One Piece person? I got you covered.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSe8D2wfGKI

How about some classics?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6MVLxyQAZI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZ9lHrRrmG4

You're too much of an anime lover to close this thread. You like the animes, all of them.

Air Gear good. One Piece bad. Last Exile Good. Yuyu Hakusho bad.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 21:29 on Jun 28, 2022

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
Peter Panime

Branime Muffin

Spamine

Trust the Planime

Ku Klux Klanime

I Live in a Vanime Down by the River

Saranime Wrap

Tarzanime

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Anime is a lot like the police

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Now don't get me wrong I DID invent poopfucking....