Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
You should really take a second and think of others before doing stuff like this. Imagine someone who doesn't understand what's going on and is upset by all the unpredictable loud noises. Now you know how it feels when I have to go outside and talk to people thank you for your time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I saw my cousin or uncle blow off a couple of fingers once.

No I don't really know my relation to them.

Yes they're in prison now.

Dangit PJ just put it down before you light it!

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Go to sensory- friendly fireworks at the planetarium.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
July the 4th be with you.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

if you are in a big city today dont forget to wear your kevlar helmet to protect you from all the bullets falling back to earth.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Nice holiday... for a Yank clown to celebrate, in a circus.

Wishing a happy 4th July to all Americans, and may your local veterans and dogs not freak out from the fireworks.

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 16:24 on Jul 4, 2022

home movies brendan
May 22, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLz-MSxxGvw

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Yaldabaoth posted:

Anyone who's still celebrating July 4th is most likely to be the kind of person who celebrates it by getting drunk and beating up "undesirables" to show how patriotic they are.

i got together w/ the family yesterday and we drank some beers and beat the gently caress out of some burgs and dogs, with our teeth, in a traditional display of white nationalism

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Maybe all the chuds will blow their hands off and there will be fewer brown shirts who can hold a weapon

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

BigBadSteve posted:

Nice holiday... for a Yank clown to celebrate, in a circus.

You shouldn't set off fireworks in a circus

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Professor Shark posted:

Maybe all the chuds will blow their hands off and there will be fewer brown shirts who can hold a weapon

What do you have against UPS drivers?

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

So you better go back to your bars, your temples
Your massage parlors!

Yaldabaoth posted:

Anyone who's still celebrating July 4th is most likely to be the kind of person who celebrates it by getting drunk and beating up "undesirables" to show how patriotic they are.

Every time i hear an fire work I try to match it by concentrating very intensely and thinking of all the crimes committed in the name of the US here and abroad and try to feel deeply guilty in order to help achieve national psychic polar unity.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Fireworks do t start until like 10 because its still light out and i dibt want to stay out that late wheb i have work in the morning so imma just go outside and shoot off one of my guns every half hour or so to celebrate or something i guess :swish:

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
gonna abstain from alcohol and eat tofu and rice today to own the chuds

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
illegal fireworks loving own OP

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga
I won't be celebrating America today. I got my eyes covered and my ears plugged so I dont see or hear a firework all day.

MiracleFlare
Mar 27, 2012
I've had cockatiels for over 10 years and surprisingly, despite it being a common stressor for animals, they have not freaked out once when neighbors shoot off fireworks constantly between June 1st - July 31st.

but god forbid I drop a food wrapper into the trash can too loudly because then it's Night Fright City

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
need to find a hot dog

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

i wish that someone blows a big mortar up my arsehole

lilbeefer
Oct 4, 2004

I wish american people would just gently caress off forever

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1543751012258906113?s=20&t=M0XExOEi_2_D1waqXxpV4w

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/jul/04/chicago-shooting-fourth-of-july-parade-police

Another psycho white kid teen with a gun shooting up a parade! :patriot:

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
I am deathly afraid of americans

Gresh
Jan 12, 2019

happy demon cracker day!

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
dwindling supply of fireworks-enjoyers now that it triggers ptsd in both veterans and school children

Soapy_Bumslap
Jun 19, 2013

We're gonna need a bigger chode
Grimey Drawer
More like Fool-y

The uh

Jourth

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Mooey Cow posted:

https://youtu.be/5UDkRpqO-b0

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

We usually have a neighborhood display that rivals actual towns in the area, but someone dropped the ball securing a licensed pyro person. Instead going to the clubhouse lawn, I'm going to sit on my patio with my chad dog and watch poo poo blow up all over my neighborhood tonight. Every explosion is a small reminder of the freedoms I enjoy every single day as a proud American.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Mooey Cow posted:

A huge chunk of americans are deathly afraid of everything, it's why they're constantly flipping out and murdering other people and nations.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/SportScran/status/1543641044037820417?s=20&t=st_HOvT3UQzicfpSE450lg

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

olives black posted:

gonna abstain from alcohol and eat tofu and rice today to own the chuds

gonna get wasted on rice wine to own u

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house

imagine paying $11 to eat a bowl of all the food your kid didn't finish throughout the day

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Itd be fine without the cereal

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
if u pay more than $5 for a dog u certified dumbass

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

im going to blow my balls off with illegal fireworks tonight on facebook live, pm me for a link

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

PATHETIC

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

It's an allegory for how a lot of americans pay way too much to relive their childhoods in the grossest way possible.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

flubber nuts posted:

im going to blow my balls off with illegal fireworks tonight on facebook live, pm me for a link

dm me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
I just moved downtown from a more rural area and I swear listening to traffic for 18 hours a day was a good trade-off for not having to listen to those inbred chuds demonstrate the inverse of their dick size in audio form for four weeks out of the year.