Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Vampires have their reflexes removed so they don’t feel atrophy, so enroll them in a jazzercise class and replace their sports drink with milk so that the lactic acid locks up all their muscles when it doesn’t metabolize properly. :drac:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Pac and Cheese posted:

the best way to get rid of a dracula is to repeat the following two times

this is repulsive to all creatures alive and dead

It’s my mom’s favorite music video, she loves kitsch and camp.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
All vampires hate anime. Invite them to a convention center and while they're asleep do a pop-up anime convention. It won't kill them, but it will be a living hell to them.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Eat a dick Mr. Simpson, this is DADDY’S MAGIC SUMMER. :flipoff:

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Be unimpressed. Vampires always dress to the nines and try to charm the hell out of you in their fancy castle before they bite you. Be like 'yeah ok whatever nice cape i guess :rolleyes:' and they will go to their crypt an mope for a decade or two

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I just don't hang out with vampires

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Vampires have their reflexes removed so they don’t feel atrophy, so enroll them in a jazzercise class and replace their sports drink with milk so that the lactic acid locks up all their muscles when it doesn’t metabolize properly. :drac:

vampires only drink blood. just replace your blood with milk

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Big Beef City posted:

I just don't hang out with vampires

sometimes you run across a dracula, you know? I try to be prepared for when I do, draculas are pretty annoying tbh, all trying to coerce you to invite them in and poo poo.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
I heard all the anti-vampire remedies were just disinfo spread by vampires to lure people into a false sense of security. :ssh:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Become a vampireire and suck them dry :drac:

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Icochet posted:

Being rich hundreds of years there's no way their finances are 100% legit, especially as they always end up eating their accountants or driving them insane. Audit the fuckers. Audit them hard

Trying to take down a vampire via legal means is how you end up in a room with a vampire and a bunch of lawyers, and then realize they're all also vampires when they all start laughing at you.

Vampires are old money. If it won't work on a regular evil rich old person, it won't even slow down a vampire.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

DrSunshine posted:

I heard all the anti-vampire remedies were just disinfo spread by vampires to lure people into a false sense of security. :ssh:

It's true. Most vampires love anime.

They are naturally evil and don't leave the house a lot. Of course they do.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Replace all your blood with garlic aioli and taunt Dracula

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Colonel Cancer posted:

Become a vampireire and suck them dry :drac:

Yes Daddy Drac!

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Trying to take down a vampire via legal means is how you end up in a room with a vampire and a bunch of lawyers, and then realize they're all also vampires when they all start laughing at you.

Vampires are old money. If it won't work on a regular evil rich old person, it won't even slow down a vampire.

Well obviously the auditor is accompanied by a dutch werewolf with wooden fangs and holy saliva

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

Thank you OP I've been having some vampire problems lately and I'm gonna try this.

so it worked but I set it up in my walk-in closet and so instead of the abomination being destroyed by the sun's purifying rays it's just bouncing around in there and it yells insults at me every time it sees me and tries to claw me if I come close so I can't get to any of my clothes and my parents are coming over for dinner tonight.

in conclusion gently caress you OP you're a bad person

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Can you even set your age to like 500 years on tinder? How does the half your age plus 7 rule work? Do you ever get weird looks when you're withdrawing your IRA you started in 1870? Do social security payments keep coming?

I have so many questions about the day-to-day of it all.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
Just walk around with a high BAC. Draculas do not drink…wine, so you will be safe from the teetotaling fucks.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

vaginite posted:

Can you even set your age to like 500 years on tinder? How does the half your age plus 7 rule work? Do you ever get weird looks when you're withdrawing your IRA you started in 1870? Do social security payments keep coming?

Someone needs to infiltrate the dracula financial community because I for one want answers to these questions

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

vaginite posted:

goddamnit quit trying to justify your way into necrophilia, marius

the clan talked about it and we all think its weird

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Just use fanger

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I Have Information That Will Lead to Dracula's Arrest

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
drat vamps cant go into a home uninvited... thats why i live in an airbnb.

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
in a similar vein a lot of vamp movies end up being about addiction. this is like basically racism if you think about it

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

drat vamps cant go into a home uninvited... thats why i live in an airbnb.

This sounds like a plot to an indie horror film

B & 'Blah'

A vampire roams the country checking into B&Bs so he can feed on the guests and hosts. Best gimmick because he's never caught on any security camera footage.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
One neat trick they don't want you to know is that if you suck a vampires dick you steal its power

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

in a similar vein a lot of vamp movies end up being about addiction. this is like basically racism if you think about it

Saying vampires are addicted to blood is like saying anteaters are addicted to ants. So yes, racist as heck and call the UCLU(Undead Civil Liberties Union).

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

If you bite a vampire they'll just turn into a normal person. Sucking optional but recommended

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

itd be cool if dracula got his power off of banging young gullible british sluts and the blood thing was just an armey hammer esque kink

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Has anyone ever tested the counting thing? It’s seems like something the vampire community came up with trick normal people they’d be safe if they carried around a pocket full of rice.

Meanwhile, vamps just laugh as they drain their surprised victim and now they also have delicious rice to eat with their meal.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Hollismason posted:

One neat trick they don't want you to know is that if you suck a vampires dick you steal its power

If a vampire sucks it’s own dick does it keep powering up or does the cum get weird and gross? :thunkin:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Shinjobi posted:

Vampires are stupid

I would loving fight a vampire and kick it's loving bat-loving rear end.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Literally A Person posted:

draculas seem like they live by some pretty stupid rules tbqh

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
Vampires don't have a reflection but obviously still reflect light themselves. They are made out of some kind of strange matter which alters the photons that interact with them so that those photons can only be absorbed, and not reflected.

The curse of the vampire isn't like "vampire virus" or some magical mystical undead poo poo, that's just how our dumbass ancestors and moviemakers tried to explain something they didn't understand.
They are made of strange matter https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strange_matter, and under certain circumstances when strange matter interacts with regular matter, it converts the regular matter into strange matter. So if you get bit by a vampire you get "infected" with strange matter until that's what you're comprised of too. Now you will also live in a state of unrest apart from regular society because you're a loving strange freak

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

If you have a hemorrhoid, that's a vampire bite mark :butt::drac:

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Literally A Person posted:

i aint fraid of no ghost

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

If a vampire sucks it’s own dick does it keep powering up or does the cum get weird and gross? :thunkin:

seize this man and attach his vampire rear end to a turbine

we have solved global wurming

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Circle strafing a vampire is a lot easier if you access console and turn on third person mode with the hidden dev command "beeble one"

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

ok so vampires don't like garlic, and also if you throw stuff on the ground vampires will be compelled to count it.

so if you throw a bunch of garlic on the ground, the vampire will want to count it, but then upon realizing it's garlic, will be repelled by the garlic, and then will realize there is stuff to count on the ground so they will try to do that and be repelled again, and so on and so forth, causing the vampire to be stuck in a softlock condition until the sun comes up at which point they will be killed (by the sun)

think about it !

You might actually be related to Van Helsing. This is loving 300 IQ. I could pick up a big jar of minced garlic at wal mart and use it to pwn a super powerful evil.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Vampires are weak to kryptonite