Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Redshirt's Doghouse.

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
We’re a family here.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Me: My passion has been boutique dog houses since I was a child, since I lost Old Ben in a dog house accident....

THE BANK: Sir, is this relevant to your loan application?

Me: *wipes flop sweat

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

cant wait to hire some teenagers to emotionally destroy then fire the poo poo out of them

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Bring it in, guys! Day one, time for a little prayer to start off the day. You know, they don't let you do this in school any more. That's why there are so many demons running around nowadays. I'm being serious here, folks, I can see them. I'll be sure to point them out when they come in the store, so you can shoo them away.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

OK lets see, were going to find our customer niche in the highly competitive boutique dog house market. We are going to offer fully galvanized tornado proof dog houses.

treasure bear
Dec 10, 2012

we should have a cool stencil logo we can put on the dog house so people know it's one we made and build brand recognition

treasure bear
Dec 10, 2012

we should make the dog houses like super cute :)

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

What if we put a sign in the front that says "WE ARE OPEN", that way people know we are open?

treasure bear
Dec 10, 2012

A Fancy Hat posted:

What if we put a sign in the front that says "WE ARE OPEN", that way people know we are open?

that's good, we should also have a separate sign for saying when we're closed

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Hon, I just bought this Ford F-350 to haul around the dog houses. We just need to sell 150,000 dog houses and with the tax breaks, it’ll pay for itself in 8 years!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

treasure bear posted:

we should have a cool stencil logo we can put on the dog house so people know it's one we made and build brand recognition

Get working on that logo. I can't pay you now, but we can work up some contract, or something....

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

So we've gotten some feedback that people don't really like our logo. Does anyone know how to use this AI thing? Can you get us a logo that way?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Employee quits because you lied about providing benefits "nobody has any loyalty these days they're all entitled"

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

I'm only going to use the company facebook page for posting hours, news about the business, and slandering any customers who leave us a bad review. My son taught me how to research IP addresses.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

We are adjusting our store hours because nobody wants to work any more and Sheila and I can't be expected to work 24/7!

If you know anyone who would like to work please send them our way. We pay $9 an hour and you can be expected to work 4-5 hours a day, 3 days a week.

treasure bear
Dec 10, 2012

redshirt posted:

Get working on that logo. I can't pay you now, but we can work up some contract, or something....

i am doing market research i am looking at logos on the computer and going inside dog houses to see

GoonGPT
May 26, 2006

Posting for a better future, today!
Customizing these doghouses is harder than I thought. Maybe we should get the neighbours kid over here to teach us how to do it with AI

treasure bear
Dec 10, 2012

a dog house is seen as a symbol of shame so we have an uphill battle to change perceptions

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

treasure bear posted:

a dog house is seen as a symbol of shame so we have an uphill battle to change perceptions

That's our hook, you see. These are fancy dog houses. 2 bedroom, a little side garage, heck, an upstairs dog loft.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Also, anyone good with wood working tool, stuff?

GoonGPT
May 26, 2006

Posting for a better future, today!
I'll start the wiki

treasure bear
Dec 10, 2012

redshirt posted:

That's our hook, you see. These are fancy dog houses. 2 bedroom, a little side garage, heck, an upstairs dog loft.

these aren't dog houses they're luxury 'Pawperties'

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

I spent all night watching Paw Patrol get get some ideas for our summer lineup.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

treasure bear posted:

these aren't dog houses they're luxury 'Pawperties'

Lol

treasure bear
Dec 10, 2012

okay, first pass

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I'm going to replace you with AI

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

im going to replace you with Al

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

*taps the "Be The Boss You Want To Work For" sign in the shop every morning

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

*steals a shitload of pandemic relief money*

Parsley
Jul 17, 2012

Oh sure you say cereal buffets are a gimmick NOW

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Tijuana-A-Go-Go posted:

did they sign it "fuckboy"?

no this is GBS, FB is Frot Bro

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
dual glazed windows for all these pawperties.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Bad Purchase posted:

no this is GBS, FB is Frot Bro

Frot Joe Biden

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

We're gonna need an HVAC tech to get the AC set up

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
1300 usd should be enough to hollow out this old travel trailer and turn it into a coffee stand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Sex arses, shipped to your door.