Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
I read somewhere last night that tonight's comp is going to be the wall-hang endurance challenge, so definitely no Christmas or Raven at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H A T T A M
Apr 21, 2016

Yeah, something about those dogs being in a weird elementary school-like room with those walls/floors makes me feel sad. Like they're trapped in a cement box

CancerStick
Jun 3, 2011
Cody: You are living rent free in their head

Cody, a member of /r/the_donald confirmed`

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

They're playing a word game.

I'm not one of those people who needs the house to hate each other and be vicious. But playing word games during the Wall is a bit much.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Feeds up quick, nobody has fallen yet that I can tell. Alex should have a good shot at this, and you'd think Jason and Ramses would feel the heat and be trying hard.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Paul: I just want some of you to know that you quit your jobs to stand on the wall and get wet.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Josh down first. Mark's looking bad.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Josh giving Paul his "trust" speech again. Paul, Kevin, Dom, Christmas. Doesn't trust Matt and wants to go at him and Raven. Josh is trying to make it clear he wasn't one of the hinky votes. Josh says he trusts Kevin and Paul lies and says he wouldn't have voted that way (Paul put him up to it).

The air cannons with my headphones legit made my heart jump.

Raven's complaining about her foot. Mark is squirming. Elena's talking about sex. Kevin says he can't feel his arms.

There's been NO shots of Jessica, presumably because she decided to wear a grey t-shirt to the water comp. Haven't seen Elena either in her pink.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

STAC Goat posted:

Josh down first. Mark's looking bad.

Yeah the big muscular guys are always at a distinct disadvantage in the "hang on to the wall" challenge.

It'll be Jessica, Alex, or Ramses.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC

Your Taint posted:

Yeah the big muscular guys are always at a distinct disadvantage in the "hang on to the wall" challenge.

It'll be Jessica, Alex, or Ramses.

drat I was just about to post this exact thought.

I guess Alex would be the most interesting winner?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Paul telling them that James peed himself on the Wall to stay up there. Cameras immediately zoom in on Ramses' legs.

Green slime and Paul's upset his clothes got messed up.

Mark down.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

ToastyPotato posted:

drat I was just about to post this exact thought.

I guess Alex would be the most interesting winner?

Get out of my head!!!!!

Any of those three would be interesting. Ramses has to win or he's at minimum on the block, Jessica actually has to slum it with the commoners and work with them to get her target out, and Alex would be a bit of a wild card.

BigBallChunkyTime fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Jul 14, 2017

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Paul playing cruise director with stuff like this and the natural tendency for everyone to ask like, hey PAUL, what was this comp like in YOUR SEASON, bothers me a lot more than the three weeks of safety (which isn't really that bad) and his game

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, these comps are bad for big guys. More weight carry on the inclines and a more uncomfortable reach for the arms. Fit ladies and small guys.

Alex, maybe Jessica depending on the wear and tear of Have Nots, maybe Matt, maybe Raven depending on her injury, maybe Ramses, maybe Dom (I've gotten no great sense of her physical fitness but last night might have lit a fire under her).

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

STAC Goat posted:

Josh giving Paul his "trust" speech again. Paul, Kevin, Dom, Christmas. Doesn't trust Matt and wants to go at him and Raven. Josh is trying to make it clear he wasn't one of the hinky votes. Josh says he trusts Kevin and Paul lies and says he wouldn't have voted that way (Paul put him up to it).

The air cannons with my headphones legit made my heart jump.

Raven's complaining about her foot. Mark is squirming. Elena's talking about sex. Kevin says he can't feel his arms.

There's been NO shots of Jessica, presumably because she decided to wear a grey t-shirt to the water comp. Haven't seen Elena either in her pink.

As in they are now see-through? I can't believe either one of them would want to miss camera time.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Mark thinks Kevin was a hinky vote. Paul insists it wasn't. Jason's definitely going to take the heat for one. Paul implicating Christmas. Paul's spinning out.

Snowmankilla posted:

As in they are now see-through? I can't believe either one of them would want to miss camera time.

Yeah, they're on camera now and Elena's basically in a wet t-shirt contest. Jess a little too.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Paul: If it was something to just stir the pot then lets just not stir the pot. Lets just chill. Maybe that's the better move.

The funny thing is her Paul clearly wanted Kevin to throw a hinky vote so he could frame Jason, but Christmas' vote throws a wrench in it and makes it way harder for him to manage this. So now he probably wants to get it under control and is panicking.

Kevin said the same thing last week to Paul, that if he had known Josh had flipped he would have voted out Jillian to keep the speculation from going past Josh.

Ramses is DEFINITELY going to try and pin one of the votes on Kevin to prove he wasn't the hinky vote last week.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Mark is emotional and cursing about his hand.

Raven down. Josh carries her to the stands.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

STAC Goat posted:

Paul: If it was something to just stir the pot then lets just not stir the pot. Lets just chill. Maybe that's the better move.

The funny thing is her Paul clearly wanted Kevin to throw a hinky vote so he could frame Jason, but Christmas' vote throws a wrench in it and makes it way harder for him to manage this. So now he probably wants to get it under control and is panicking.

Kevin said the same thing last week to Paul, that if he had known Josh had flipped he would have voted out Jillian to keep the speculation from going past Josh.

Ramses is DEFINITELY going to try and pin one of the votes on Kevin to prove he wasn't the hinky vote last week.

He pretty much has to, and he's got a compelling argument. Paul tried to play 4th-dimensional chess and frame people and it blew up in his face.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, this is why I'm not a fan of hinky votes (game wise, they're fun as a viewer). Its too hard to control and you can't control where paranoia will go. Paul's too clever for his own good and Kevin was dumb to throw a hinky vote for the second week in a row. Ramses is going to plainly say "It obviously wasn't me, and Kevin voted both times" and its going to be a very compelling argument for Alex and Jason who already suspect Kevin. And all the cool kids KNOW Kevin was lying about his vote last week so they're going to suspect him.

Paul might have to work hard to cover Kevin's rear end on this.

Or Christmas and Jason just might take the heat.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
Ramses is wearing glasses. That would drive me bonkers. Wet glasses are the worst.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

Mahoning posted:

Ramses is wearing glasses. That would drive me bonkers. Wet glasses are the worst.

I'd have to if i was in the house. I can see well enough to not bump into walls but that's about it, and I refuse to wear contacts. It does suck, though.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007

Your Taint posted:

I'd have to if i was in the house. I can see well enough to not bump into walls but that's about it, and I refuse to wear contacts. It does suck, though.

Yeah but wouldn't you take them off for this comp? Like if I'm wearing glasses and it's raining outside, I take them off while I walk to my car because I cannot stand when they're wet.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

hahaha Ramses got the slime right in the mouth.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Mahoning posted:

Yeah but wouldn't you take them off for this comp? Like if I'm wearing glasses and it's raining outside, I take them off while I walk to my car because I cannot stand when they're wet.

I don't know, I'd probably keep them. I wouldn't necessarily want to be blind in this thing with stuff flying at you. That seems like an extra level of anxiety and no ability to brace yourself or something.

Of course I'd just be an uber nerd and strap on sports goggles if they let me.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

Mahoning posted:

Yeah, I probably would. I don't know why you'd have to see particularly well just to hold on to a wall.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Jessica has the look of someone who is gonna last a looong time, she may win this.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Ramses and Kevin down.

Jason, Dom, Jess, Elena, Alex, and Matt left.

Or Jason, Jess, and Alex vs Dom, Elena, and Matt if you look at it that way.

mancalamania
Oct 23, 2008
Has Jessica given any indication who she would target if she pulls this out?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

mancalamania posted:

Has Jessica given any indication who she would target if she pulls this out?

She told Cody Matt/Mark last night, but I think she's probably maleable with Cody gone and her able to finally play her own game. She's going to want to try and do something to fix her house position and revenge doesn't necessarily do that.

She's also kind of petty so it could be Christmas or Elena or someone. Or Dom/Mark after last night? Who knows?

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
I would've thought Elena would be one of the first to go. She's so......top-heavy?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Alex, Elena, and Jess have assumed the James squatting position.

Matt and Dom seem on the brink.

Kevin: Who thought of this game?

CancerStick
Jun 3, 2011
I'm pullijg for Jess, Alex, and Jason but mainly the first two just to make stream watching interesting again.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I have very torn rooting interests. I'd like to see the cool kids get shaken up, but I don't think I can stand Jess' smugness. She's so drat terrible.

I'd sorta love Jason to pull off this miracle.

CancerStick
Jun 3, 2011
I'd like to see Jess wins just to see how the HGs treat her. She was getting poo poo the past couple days when she would talk to the HGs.

"look at her trying to come back into the game. "

I want to see them try and come to her.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Matt's down. He was REALLY pushing it and you could hear him almost hyper ventilating at the end.

Jason's the last man standing.

Once again the Wall is largely down to fit women with Jess, Alex, Dom, and surprisingly Elena. Hey, Danielle Murphy won one of these.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
Matt gone. Cool kids are toast unless Elena wins by some miracle of gravity.

I mean Dom is technically a cool kid but I think she'd do her own thing if she won.

Bloops Crusts
Aug 14, 2016
Does production give Paul all these cheesy space puns to say during the ten second puppy-cutaways we keep getting, or is there somebody on the roof holding cue cards?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

CancerStick posted:

I'd like to see Jess wins just to see how the HGs treat her. She was getting poo poo the past couple days when she would talk to the HGs.

"look at her trying to come back into the game. "

I want to see them try and come to her.

The problem is Jess is utterly incapable of seeing things from any perspective except "You all treated me like poo poo, I am a victim, I did nothing wrong." I find that boring because it means all anyone can do is kiss her rear end.

Plus she just doesn't really have any room to maneuver in this game or the social skills to do it. So I think a HOH week with her would be a waste of time. Jason and Alex are better players who could do more with a HOH.

But they're also idiots who might not.

• Locked thread