Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.
Please contribute to my gofundme so that I can purchase this necessary item for my lifestyle.

http://s.aliexpress.com/zyyyeIBN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Betazoid posted:

What's the cleaning gel (like for car consoles and computer keyboards) that people have tried and liked?

I ordered a cheap clear red cleaning putty.

It made my hands itch and stained my skin.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

AWarmBody posted:

Please contribute to my gofundme so that I can purchase this necessary item for my lifestyle.

Do not click this in work

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Do not click this in work

dont click non work things at work, this is your boss and you should be working

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Fauxtool posted:

this is your boss and you should be working

😰😰😰 Mr President??!

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

How come no one came up with a Tweeting Trump Toy yet? It would sell like McDonald's hotcakes!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

AWarmBody posted:

oh no

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

AWarmBody posted:

holy poo poo that leads down an... interesting rabbit hole

think I'm gonna buy a uterus for 40 bucks

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Holy gently caress hahahaahaa

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

I can... see the value of such a nursing tool... which is undercut by the description calling it HOT fully functional.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Once you see the value of the pervert pound...

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Nothing amazing happens here.
Everything is ordinary.

mike12345 posted:

holy poo poo that leads down an... interesting rabbit hole

think I'm gonna buy a uterus for 40 bucks

Go big or go home

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/HOT-Advanced-Enema-and-Assisted-Defecation-Training-Simulator-enema-and-defecation-training-model/

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Everything is ordinary.

I landed a winner here. Snapped up this watch on a flash deal and I am really impressed. It's all metal (I was expecting plastic somewhere).
The strap is that bendy knitted metal poo poo with a really solid latch and comes off really comfortable, also the strap is adjustable for my meaty ham arms and they even included a little metal pokey thing specifically for moving the latch around for sizing purposes. Really happy with this.

DrHammond
Nov 8, 2011

Is the movement mechanical or some sort of screen?

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Everything is ordinary.

Mechanical, it's a series of semitransparent filters and gradients but the effect is really impressive.

Squish
Nov 22, 2007

Unrelenting.
Lipstick Apathy

AWarmBody posted:

Thats remarkably cheap for a training/simulation mannikin. Typically something like this is described as costing hundreds of thousands of dollars.

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

AWarmBody posted:

Clicking on this destroyed my recommendations list fyi

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

cyberia posted:

Clicking on this massively improved my recommendations list fyi

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Everything is ordinary.

Every time I open the front page I have a latex model cock mounted on a plaque with a condom hanging off of it with the same medical green background front and centre in my recommendations for the last week.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Sex Robot posted:

Every time I open the front page I have a latex model cock mounted on a plaque with a condom hanging off of it with the same medical green background front and centre in my recommendations for the last week.

so it didn't change

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun

Sex Robot posted:

Lucky you. My recommendations currently include horse masks, ball gowns, some sort of fetish shoes, and a kind of dark blue version of the USA flag which is a ‘police flag’ apparently (I’m not in the USA or fond of the police).

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

SEX BURRITO posted:

Lucky you. My recommendations currently include horse masks, ball gowns, some sort of fetish shoes, and a kind of dark blue version of the USA flag which is a ‘police flag’ apparently (I’m not in the USA or fond of the police).

that party's gonna be off the chain

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Everything is ordinary.

Pick posted:

so it didn't change

:pusheen:

Bummey
May 26, 2004

you are a filth wizard, friend only to the grumpig and the rattata

cyberia posted:

incognito/private mode or tor before clicking ~*hilarious*~ joke product links. always! at least amazon lets you individually delete items from your browsing history. they still know you look at it, but I'm pretty sure it clears that bit of your recommendations.

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

cyberia posted:

I have a massive lactating titty on a grey plinth all up in my front page

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Skarsnik posted:

I have a massive lactating titty on a grey plinth all up in my front page

What is the point of this product

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Is composed of two parts, the model can open activities, display lactation female breast profile structure, indication of multiple parts.

Size: 18.5 cm high and 13 cm wide, thick 13 cm

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Skarsnik posted:

Is composed of two parts, the model can open activities, display lactation female breast profile structure, indication of multiple parts.

Size: 18.5 cm high and 13 cm wide, thick 13 cm

Don't sign your posts!!!!

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

PokeJoe posted:

lol, just lol, if you don't have a titty plinth

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

It's 2018, get with the program, Joe.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
That's what I call my gut.

Cowwan
Feb 23, 2011
I bought some of these pens

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/6-Pcs-lot-MUJI-Style-0-35mm-Gel-Pen-Black-Blue-Ink-Pen-Maker-Pen-School/32846964232.html

They're kinda weird to write with at first. It feels like writing with a needle, but they're pretty decent once you get used to them. I just don't know that I would go out of my way to buy them.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

I used to buy tiny fine pens like that almost exclusively--0.38- or 0.28-mm point. That one looks like it might not start skipping and/or shed its ball entirely and become unusable, though, which is good!

Woden
May 6, 2006
3D V Face Slimming Mask Massage Relaxtion Facial Slim Up Belt Lifting Chin Thin Cheek Sauna Bandage Beauty Health Care Tool

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Woden posted:

3D V Face Slimming Mask Massage Relaxtion Facial Slim Up Belt Lifting Chin Thin Cheek Sauna Bandage Beauty Health Care Tool

dressing up like hannibal lecter every day to own time itself

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

PokeJoe posted:

It is placed at the peak of a ziggurat that gladiators must scale so that they may claim it as their prize or something

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Cowwan posted:

I bought some of these pens

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/6-Pcs-lot-MUJI-Style-0-35mm-Gel-Pen-Black-Blue-Ink-Pen-Maker-Pen-School/32846964232.html

They're kinda weird to write with at first. It feels like writing with a needle, but they're pretty decent once you get used to them. I just don't know that I would go out of my way to buy them.

are those tiny ball point or more of a solid plastic nib?

Hirayuki posted:

I used to buy tiny fine pens like that almost exclusively--0.38- or 0.28-mm point. That one looks like it might not start skipping and/or shed its ball entirely and become unusable, though, which is good!

surely the pens these are a knockoff of would be the better choice if quality control and tight tolerances are a concern

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer

Sex Robot posted:

I landed a winner here. Snapped up this watch on a flash deal and I am really impressed. It's all metal (I was expecting plastic somewhere).
The strap is that bendy knitted metal poo poo with a really solid latch and comes off really comfortable, also the strap is adjustable for my meaty ham arms and they even included a little metal pokey thing specifically for moving the latch around for sizing purposes. Really happy with this.

How to blend in with time :allears:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Cowwan
Feb 23, 2011

Fauxtool posted:

are those tiny ball point or more of a solid plastic nib?

It's a tiny ball point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
There was a big thing recently about china getting its first steel plant that could make ball-point balls with the proper quality steel (poo poo's difficult to make, apparently). You might be getting the results of that.