Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

So he gave the country away?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

So trump just admitted to giving the country away?

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Kurtofan posted:

wiat tromp found the leakers

He finally looked in a mirror

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
More retweets
https://twitter.com/seanhannity/status/884206205769592832

he's really loving angry this morning

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Mr President, I believe that's poor trigger discipline.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
im the people that don't understand uranium

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY

our president is such a little loving baby

i love it.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Probably pissed that his triumphal speech in Poland isn't being covered by the FAKE NEWS

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
:3: i hope he tweets about his electoral college victory this week. haven't heard that one in a while

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
If and when the next president doesn't let their pure unfiltered disorganized thoughts spill out onto the internet every single day, people will accuse them of being tight-lipped.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
God drat someone is retweeting up a storm

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

big tity keeps the chair warm

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Joementum posted:

I don't get the Olbermann tweet. Trump tweeted many times before that about Hillary's emails, and was talking about it at every rally. If he thinks there's something significant about the 33,000 number, that's from a story dating back to 2015.

this is the resistance

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

omg :vince:

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

i carb loaded by drinking 12 beers last night and watching wrestling for the first time and then all my lifts went up this morning and also app-arently TRUMP feels as froggy as i do!

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

HOLY poo poo those tweets

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

chelsea 2020 it is

zuck been cucked to vp ticket

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
I never thought I'd say this but I think he should log off

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Trump is going to put Hillary AND Chelsea in jail

that way he and Bill can golf together again :yayclod::golf:

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

life in 2017 owns

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

triple sulk posted:

HOLY tweets

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Has anyone on the internet been ranking his tweets from least to most potentially self-destructive?

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Not because they're bad but I'm afraid I'll overdose on them like a rural white on fentanyl

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe
I'm so glad we're back from Poland.

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

omg

aaaaaaaaaaa

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Samurai Sanders posted:

Has anyone on the internet been ranking his tweets from least to most potentially self-destructive?

i cant wait for the donald j trump presidential library just to be reams of books of his tweets before he was convicted of treason and bein real dumb

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

jarofpiss posted:

i cant wait for the donald j trump presidential library just to be reams of books of his tweets before he was convicted of treason and bein real dumb

p sure his library will just be a mcdonalds drive-thru

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
This time it's about something only mildly dangerous but what if out of the blue he tweets that Moon agrees with him that NK should be nuked or something? Do they have a response ready for this that can get out fast enough?

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

jarofpiss posted:

life in 2017 owns

I was just thinking about this. I thought it was gonna suck bigly, but now that I've given up hope, dehumanized myself and faced to bloodshed, it's actually kind of hilarious and fun.

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Tesseraction posted:

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

Something is big is coming. Trump is preparing the way. He knows something.I am guessing Comey will be formally charged and/or the NYTimes being in trouble too.

lololol you actually think trump is in the loop

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Today is the day I came to terms with DJT being president. It's not like we're any more hosed than we were in October 2016, all of the CHUDS who existed then exist now and are actively involved in government. At least now I get to see the president poo poo his pants on twitter every morning and I am grateful for it.

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!
Fox news would be outraged even if Bill Clinton sat in Hillary's chair

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Reagan was a lefty?

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
This Infrastructure week will be very good because the president is very angry and wants the world to know exactly how angry he is

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

why cant the white house tech dept just create a stingray that intercepts donald's cell signal and prevents his tweets from actually going out?

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747
Fox News proably isn't even running the Don Jr story. Wish he tweeted bitching about how the media is so mad at his son.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

MariusLecter posted:

Sometimes Trump gets a little bit Ghengis Khan
Doesnt want to drink anyone else but Putin's pee

*Trump marries Putin*

Melania: "I get a little bit Genghis Khan"

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

jarofpiss posted:

why cant the white house tech dept just create a stingray that intercepts donald's cell signal and prevents his tweets from actually going out?
Forget that, make a whole fake Twitter that he sends his tweets too and no one reads them but they have the appearance of being retweeted and responded to. He'd never know the difference and we would all be so much safer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Tesseraction posted:

gonna yell at that drive through

gonna yell until my vocal cords rip

• Locked thread