Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Speaking of, I’m assuming we’ll probably get our first Season 6 trailer later this summer (I kind of want to see Lila’s new villain form/name honestly, something like “Chrysalis” might be pretty fitting)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011
Hard to know if we'll get a wave of ads / previews for Season 6 or it'll get announced one day at random. The film did numbers, but Disney may just focus on some new show instead.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 25 hours!
I'm pretty excited for the new models/lighting, so I'm hyped for when they put out a trailer for season 6.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

PowerBeard posted:

Hard to know if we'll get a wave of ads / previews for Season 6 or it'll get announced one day at random. The film did numbers, but Disney may just focus on some new show instead.

I believe they’ve already announced it’s coming late this year but who knows (it would also be nice to get at least one season of this show where every episode is released in proper chronological order, Season 5 was actually doing pretty good for a while at first)

We do know they’ve updated the visual quality if nothing else

Larryb fucked around with this message at 13:19 on Apr 29, 2024

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011
Aren't you excited for Stormy Weather 3 : Now there's snow! as the first episode, which will spoil everything.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Speaking of, I am curious if Lila/Cerise/Whoever (and possibly whoever payed her a visit at the end of S5) will fall right into the same pattern Gabe did or do something a little different (I don’t believe for a second the show is going to fully get away from the MOTW format but Lila strikes me as more of a hands on kind of villain)

I assume this season will also go into what exactly this woman wants besides petty revenge/general chaos as the last one made it seem like there was a little more to her than being a simple con artist (my current theory is she’s an old sentimonster that slipped her chains and the flash at the end was her old master coming back to collect)

Larryb fucked around with this message at 19:32 on Apr 29, 2024

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

In other news, the first Season 6 trailer was shown (though not to the public yet) and they’re making another game:

https://x.com/MLNewsWorld/status/1793224250188603825

Also we got our first poster for the London special (which appears to involve time travel):

https://x.com/MLNewsWorld/status/1792944126352396761

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Another Miraculous World London poster, seems it’ll be out around the same time Season 6 starts:

https://x.com/MLNewsWorld/status/1793864988551270743

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

First Season 6 visual showing off the new animation style:

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011
drat, that's an upgrade and a half. Wonder how it'll look in motion, cause if they can get even halfway close to the film quality, we'll be doing good.

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is
i look forward to this further inciting the flames of the blue hair vs black hair debate

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Another Season 6 image:

https://x.com/MLNewsWorld/status/1796004945507848249

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011
They're going to go broke with that lighting and shading!

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 25 hours!
I need to see it in motion because that looks like concept art, crazy jump I can't even wrap my head around

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Apparently a trailer has been made but they haven’t shown it to the public yet, hopefully we get it soon as I’m also curious if this’ll look as good in motion as it does in still frames

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

On another note, I wonder if they’ll change the visuals for the theme song in Season 6 seeing as a couple major characters are out of the picture now (and also to match the new animation style)

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011
Watch them rewrite history so they don't have to change the Opening too much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

We’re also probably gonna need some new minor antagonist now that Chloe’s been shipped off to London (there’s still Lila/Cerise but I’m curious how she’s gonna act in public as if she behaved like normal that’d probably blow her cover real quick, that is if she doesn’t get immediately usurped as the new Big Bad by whatever appeared in her hideout at the end)

I assume Akumas are still going to be a thing so it stands to reason we need someone around at school to cause trouble/drama

Larryb fucked around with this message at 18:03 on Jun 7, 2024