Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

RocknRollaAyatollah posted:

Anytime anyone speaks about human trafficking in the US now, I just tune them out or get worried. Jade Cargill for instance dropped some stuff about it on the AEW podcast and all I could think was, "Oh god, it's spreading to AEW."

She was talking about not posting photos of her kid on social media because people are fuckin’ creeps, it wasn’t Qanon poo poo.

https://twitter.com/realmikebennett/status/1331038949968670721?s=21

I hope the Kanellises (...Kanelli? idk how they should be pluralized) are going to be happy, WWE was so awful to them.
Glad they were able to grift Vince a bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

kind of a shitty wizard...

https://twitter.com/theAdamPage/status/1331234562580639746

:hmmyes:

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Imagining Page and Cage having a conversation about Q while Young Dustin looks on.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Imagining Page and Cage having a conversation about Q while Young Dustin looks on.
big gallant and goofus energy here

RocknRollaAyatollah
Nov 26, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

the escape goat posted:

She was talking about not posting photos of her kid on social media because people are fuckin’ creeps, it wasn’t Qanon poo poo.

She specifically says in the interview because of all the "sex trafficking" going on, which is what got me. Her other reasons, such as people being creeps are perfectly reasonable. I'm sure as a female fitness model, lifestyle person moving into wrestling, she's getting the best of both worlds on a daily basis.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

GOAT

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!
Not to defend Brian Cage, who seemingly has some questionable views, but to me, that reads like him basing it on Drake's Instagram posts/not realizing that this was about a Parler account with different poo poo on it.

Also, a question for everyone after a conversation I had earlier: Should I have made it more clear that you need an account to see all of the Parler content? (And thus that Drake was using it as a kayfabe account for stuff he wasn't going to say/share/endorse among polite company on mainstream platforms?) I did reference it by saying I made a burner account, but didn't lay it out completely, and it seems like not everyone got the message.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

davidbix posted:

Also, a question for everyone after a conversation I had earlier: Should I have made it more clear that you need an account to see all of the Parler content? (And thus that Drake was using it as a kayfabe account for stuff he wasn't going to say/share/endorse among polite company on mainstream platforms?) I did reference it by saying I made a burner account, but didn't lay it out completely, and it seems like not everyone got the message.

Couldn’t hurt, and it’s some cowardly bullshit that people are hiding behind it to spout their wretched thoughts.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

davidbix posted:

Not to defend Brian Cage, who seemingly has some questionable views, but to me, that reads like him basing it on Drake's Instagram posts/not realizing that this was about a Parler account with different poo poo on it.

To be fair Cage did like his trump/child trafficking posts on Instagram so I mean it’s the same poo poo really

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

davidbix posted:

Bix, you’re doing fine. You are going to get raked anyway because you are attacking WWE, which you should never do you silly goose!!

You’re doing your part. The loud minority is just loud because you besmirched the good name of a WWE employee. You get the same poo poo Meltzer gets even if it is facts.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

ICR posted:

It’s easy to see who is falling for that poo poo. Cage has been liking all his posts. Archer does too.

In WWE, Nia Jax, Angel Garza, Bobby Fish and Tommaso Ciampa have liked a lot of his messages as well in the past couple months. I’m talking the QAnon based ones too for everybody above.

It’s a symptom in all the major brands. Sucks.

it seems to be the steroid gollums in AEW so pac is next

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I can't believe Bix doesn't #StandUpForWWE

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Raskolnikov38 posted:

it seems to be the steroid gollums in AEW so pac is next

pac likes and wants unions iirc, he is good

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
baby-face PAC, Penta and Fenix is the best faction of all time

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

PAC doesn't give a poo poo about anything that doesn't come trip-trapping over his bridge.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
https://twitter.com/ThatsOurMongo/status/1330650551567196164

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

https://twitter.com/bryanalvarez/status/1331048340801286149

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

:yeah:

:vince:

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Worth every penny of that $1000.

"Good lord, that's awesome" ahahaha

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

I made it all the way to the end but the REST IN PEACEHNNnnnnnnn got me

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

These are never not so loving weird

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

Critical posted:

I made it all the way to the end but the REST IN PEACEHNNnnnnnnn got me

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Somone has compiled the cameos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8o5e5a_wM4Y

I find Cameo weird, but there's some generally nice people on it that are putting in work and are being sincere. Danny from Game Grumps is pretty chill in his.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Everything I love betrays me. :smith:

Almost everything. :unsmith:

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

The secret with cameo is you lean into the weird. I got a buddy of mine one from Tennessee Luke of Tim and Eric fame as a house warming gift. It's insanely bizarre and he loved it.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

loving lol

https://twitter.com/bryanalvarez/status/1331400765726867456?s=20

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Vince MechMahon posted:

The secret with cameo is you lean into the weird. I got a buddy of mine one from Tennessee Luke of Tim and Eric fame as a house warming gift. It's insanely bizarre and he loved it.

There's a group of women at my work who love to buy cheap cameos from reality stars as thank yous to each other. They've done it a few times and it's super funny every time.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Gumball Gumption posted:

There's a group of women at my work who love to buy cheap cameos from reality stars as thank yous to each other. They've done it a few times and it's super funny every time.

One of my coworkers has bought me no less than 4 Dalton Castle cameos.

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

https://twitter.com/RealKurtAngle/status/1331304479967375360

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Big Biceps Tony bringing in Kurt Angle to manage Leyla Hirsch?

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

It would be cool if Kurt got a better final match if he’s up to it

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

don't encourage him

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

One more match, nice and easy. If there’s one thing Kurt Angle is known for it’s restraint and not taking things too far.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Kurt is another guy that would be really fun in the background of AEW.

But if they were bringing in a vet to manage Legit Leyla I'd demand they bring in a real shooter like Jeff Jarrett; MMA Enthusiast

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Kurt is another guy that would be really fun in the background of AEW.

But if they were bringing in a vet to manage Legit Leyla I'd demand they bring in a real shooter like Jeff Jarrett; MMA Enthusiast

Jeff Jarrett manages her but she starts doing a Nashville star gimmick. She's still billed from Moscow.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
https://twitter.com/ReyFenixMx/status/1331420159450308609

Good guy Fenix

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Man that's cool as gently caress

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

he already had a final match and apparently it wasn't very good

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
he did it.

https://twitter.com/G4TV/status/1331430699652550658

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Big Biceps Tony bringing in Kurt Angle to manage Leyla Hirsch?

I would love to have Kurt do guest commentary for a Dark or something.