Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

iamsosmrt posted:

It's probably this, but who really believe that 50 year old Rock who probably barely gives a poo poo about WWE at this point would even remotely be pushed to win a title match against Roman. It'd genuinely be a better match/story if he wasn't champ for it but instead they feuded over who's the best of their bloodline.

Man, I'm more hype for hopefully the WWE universe to maybe once again openly poo poo on the booking again like that Bryan run. Not going to watch for it though, hope this thread keeps producing gold.

the fans who would give a poo poo are the fans who stopped watching by now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Dango Bango posted:

Dave wasn't reporting, he was live-tweeting the show

It also looked like the knee from the video too

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Lid posted:

Cody thought he was the next Hogan and now he's the next Luger

The Vinnie Mac of today never would have made Hogan champ after poaching him from Gagne.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Astro7x posted:

Lmao, Meltzer said he blew out his knee… why does this dude just assume poo poo.

a blown out knee is slang for tearing a ligament, not a diagnosis

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

say what you will about wwe's booking but I'm seeing nothing but smiles on faces here tonight. maybe you all got worked into having fun?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

WWE has already shot off both their feet and are just shooting off every part of their legs they have left

Then even when they manage to fix it by having Sami and KO win, they just shoot the foot right off again

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!
I say as Cody’s biggest fan, they missed their shot. It’s a Starrcade 98 moment but they can’t suffer any kind of consequences for it. The moment has passed to quote a friend “we’ve moved on”.

Hunter blew it.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

hehehehe

https://twitter.com/btsportwwe/status/1642733496991875076

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
yall are missing the most important part...the HHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTT

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

goadl mode

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Sure I guess if you haven't seen Kobashi or Okada's god reigns

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Eat My Fuc posted:

I say as Cody’s biggest fan, they missed their shot. It’s a Starrcade 98 moment but they can’t suffer any kind of consequences for it. The moment has passed to quote a friend “we’ve moved on”.

Hunter blew it.

he sucks on the pencil

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Breetai posted:

The Vinnie Mac of today never would have made Hogan champ after poaching him from Gagne.

100%

Steve Austin too for that matter.

iamsosmrt
Jun 14, 2008

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

Probably true, but I think there's always a newer, younger impressionable generation of fans every few years to plug in the void of the drop offs.

Lid posted:

ONLY WE CAN CHOOSE WHO IS ON TOP AND OUR PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS TGE BEST. I WILL NEVER LET SONEONE WHO MADE IT ELSEWHERE BE IN CONTROL.

Nut Vince isn't back WE swear.

It's been reported that HHH allegedly has a 1 year plan already mapped out or some poo poo right? Because if he booked tonight, whoof.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!
HHH: We killed that contortionist child’s mother for heat.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

yall are missing the most important part...the HHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTT

VINCE MCMAHON IS BACK BABY HES GOOD AGAIN awoooooooo (tribal howl)

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

Naw, I think Vince being gone made the show incrementally better and gave a lot of fans hope. They had their first coherentish storyline in years and everything has come crashing down now that Vince is back. It's sad and hilarious.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Twitter is wild right now lol

https://twitter.com/angelgraps/status/1642733028559429632

https://twitter.com/KXNGAO/status/1642740831583862787

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

The good news is all this heat apparently brought my heating and electric bill down to $65 this month, down from the $180 it usually is

Thanks Roman.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Triple Paul’s epic plan for WWE is always just around the corner.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Miching Mallecho posted:

This company is obsessed with "records" in a pre-determined business and they will shoot themselves just to say "Roman reigns has been champion for 1000 days"

:lol:

iamsosmrt
Jun 14, 2008

Penguin Patrol posted:

Naw, I think Vince being gone made the show incrementally better and gave a lot of fans hope. They had their first coherentish storyline in years and everything has come crashing down now that Vince is back. It's sad and hilarious.

This definitely played a role in why I became more interested recently.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Seams posted:

Triple Paul’s epic plan for WWE is always just around the corner.

cody can win the title after hhh finishes his big "rename butch to pete dunne" project later this year

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Penguin Patrol posted:

Its definitely hilarious, this is their best football setup in years

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

iamsosmrt posted:

Probably true, but I think there's always a newer, younger impressionable generation of fans every few years to plug in the void of the drop offs.

It's been reported that HHH allegedly has a 1 year plan already mapped out or some poo poo right? Because if he booked tonight, whoof.

That's not what Nick Khan said in one of his interviews over the weekend. He said WWE has six months planned. But with Vince likely back in creative meddling, it'll probably be closer to 6 minutes worth of planning.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I wonder when they told Cody. Cause you gotta believe he thought he was going to win until they told him

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

iamsosmrt posted:

his one year plan is to gradually transition Butch's name back to being Pete Dunne

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Endeavor announces their first order of business upon acquisition of WWF: Layoffs, beginning with whatever high-priced jabroni just lost his title match and is therefore at the end of the line & no longer a long-term asset to the company

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

JUNGLE BOY posted:

cody can win the title after hhh finishes his big "rename butch to pete dunne" project later this year

Working hard!

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

The people who watch WWE weekly, y'all just gonna tune in tomorrow, right? Or will this stop you?

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

That DICK! posted:

I wonder when they told Cody. Cause you gotta believe he thought he was going to win until they told him

For real. I can't imagine him being carny enough to bring over Brodie Jr. just to see him lose. That'd be insanely carny.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Majinfoose posted:

The people who watch WWE weekly, y'all just gonna tune in tomorrow, right? Or will this stop you?

[Insert Chinatown ending here]

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Majinfoose posted:

they watch 5 to 7 hours of the most boring dog poo poo imaginable every single week I don't think they have any alternative

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

I mean in many ways this feels like HHH idealized reign of terror/four horseman tribute booking so I can 100% see him behind this.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Eat My Fuc posted:

Hunter blew it.

As #2 Cody lover emf, I gotta say buddy

Lol

Lmao

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

I guess I don't know who they have left to even face Roman? Orton is the only one that could maybe get some people to think a title change could happen.

iamsosmrt
Jun 14, 2008

Majinfoose posted:

My plan is to see whatever the WWE thread says and if anything interesting, check it out on youtube.

Also, peepeing at the Reddit reaction, and it's pretty much the same poo poo. Glorious schadenfreude at this point.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
I cannot believe the funniest possible outcome actually happened, God Bless

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Majinfoose posted:

yes ill still watch it. I'm broke brained by wwe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!

boxcarhobo posted:

As #2 Cody lover emf, I gotta say buddy

Lol

Lmao

NC lost tonight