Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Sharkytm doot doo do doot do doo

Fallen Rib
Will you take $350 for the SB600 and Tamron?

If so, I'll take them both.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalman
Jan 17, 2010

sharkytm posted:

Will you take $350 for the SB600 and Tamron?

If so, I'll take them both.

Sure, I would take $350 for the SB600 and the Tamron, assuming you're CONUS. If you're not CONUS, I'd ask you to cover 350+cost of shipping.

Email me - awful.kalman@gmail.com - Paypal is fine.

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007

Kalman posted:

I haven't been using my cameras for the past couple years, so hopefully someone else can get some use out of my lenses/accessories. All of it is very lightly used and in either excellent or like-new shape, except where specifically noted otherwise.

I'd like that bellows but I'm guessing $20 wouldn't cover shipping to Australia... may not be worth it for me to buy from overseas (especially with our dollar so soft atm), but let me know what you'd like for it and I'll have a think! Would be to postcode 7005, if that makes a difference.

Kalman
Jan 17, 2010

Pompous Rhombus posted:

I'd like that bellows but I'm guessing $20 wouldn't cover shipping to Australia... may not be worth it for me to buy from overseas (especially with our dollar so soft atm), but let me know what you'd like for it and I'll have a think! Would be to postcode 7005, if that makes a difference.

Yeah, for non-CONUS I'd ask $20 + actual cost of shipping. Quick looks at USPS and FedEx suggest it'd be at least 65 bucks in shipping - I'll do it if you want, but I don't imagine it'd be worth it.

bEatmstrJ
Jun 30, 2004

Look upon my bathroom joists, ye females, and despair.

Kalman posted:

I haven't been using my cameras for the past couple years, so hopefully someone else can get some use out of my lenses/accessories. All of it is very lightly used and in either excellent or like-new shape, except where specifically noted otherwise.

I have the following:

Nikon 70-200mm F/2.8 G ED IF AF-S VR w/ case, caps, hood, box (no manual) ($1200) - This was used for a grand total of 2 days. Bought it thinking I'd use it more, but I didn't.
Tokina 12-24 F/4 AT-X PRO IF DX SD AF for Nikon APS-C (caps, no hood) ($225)
Tamron 28-300mm F/3.5-6.3 Nikon mount (caps and hood) ($200) sold to sharkytm
Nikon SB-600 (case, stand, and cheap diffuser) ($160) sold to sharkytm
Nikon 18-70 F/3.5-6.3 AF-S DX (caps and hood) ($130) - glass is in great shape, but the hood is a little bit damaged - the retainers that are supposed to lock it in when you rotate it into place are either snapped off or worn down, so the hood doesn't lock.
Nikon Autofocus SC28 TTL Flash Cord ($20)

Also some stranger stuff:
Nikon Bellows Focus Attachment III ($20)
Nikon AF-1 gel holder ($25)
Soligor 28mm f/2.8 w/ case - ($25? I have no real idea what this lens is, or is worth, or even what mount it's for. It was part of a batch of camera gear I inherited.)

If you take all of it (minus the sold pieces) as a lot, call it $1550 and I'll throw in (if you want me to) a spare D70 body with a couple batteries and a bag, and/or some random filters/polarizers.

Photos follow. (Turns out wood floors aren't a great backdrop but I'm too lazy to retake them all right now - if there's something specific you'd like to see detail of, PM me.)

Nikon 70-200/2.8 (auto post pro did something weird to the rim - the slight rubbing isn't anywhere near as visible as the photos make it look):

Sent you a PM. Interested in that 70-200.

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007

Kalman posted:

Yeah, for non-CONUS I'd ask $20 + actual cost of shipping. Quick looks at USPS and FedEx suggest it'd be at least 65 bucks in shipping - I'll do it if you want, but I don't imagine it'd be worth it.

Yeah, wouldn't make much sense there. Thanks for checking, at least!

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc

Pompous Rhombus posted:

Yeah, wouldn't make much sense there. Thanks for checking, at least!

I just shipped a Nikonos to oz and it was around $30 so you can get cheaper shipping through USPS if you look at all the options.

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib

Kalman posted:

Sure, I would take $350 for the SB600 and the Tamron, assuming you're CONUS. If you're not CONUS, I'd ask you to cover 350+cost of shipping.

Email me - awful.kalman@gmail.com - Paypal is fine.

I'll PayPal shortly, I'm in MA.

Kalman
Jan 17, 2010

8th-snype posted:

I just shipped a Nikonos to oz and it was around $30 so you can get cheaper shipping through USPS if you look at all the options.

Huh, yeah, I'm an idiot who didn't expand the other options.

Rhombus, as long as you don't mind the package not being trackable, shipping looks like it would be closer to 20 bucks.

McCoy Pauley
Mar 2, 2006
Gonna eat so many goddamn crumpets.
If Rhombus doesn't end up taking the bellows, I'd be interested in those as well as the SC28 TTL Flash Cord (I'm in Virginia).

daspope
Sep 20, 2006

daspope posted:

Carl Ziess Jena/Sonnar 180mm 2.8 MC (Pentacon Six Mount) - $225 shipped USA

This lens is famous for its bokeh and glass. You can make busy backgrounds into beautiful mush or just enjoy how sharp it is. I have used it adapted, but do recommend using the tripod collar (it is 3/8s but I can include a 1/8 adapting screw for standard tripod mounts). This is the MC (Multicoated Version) and newest of the versions, I have not had any issues with flare. The optics are clean and the lens is in like new condition. The beer is there as a reference for the size of the lens.

You can see the full album of pictures here in higher quality and higher resolution here
https://goo.gl/photos/txcF6d16seWoo1NA8

If you would like, I could also share photos taken with the lens. I am open to offers. I do not have PM-s, but can be contacted in this thread or by email at rourkedesign at gmail.com.

Bump and price drop to $210.

Kalman
Jan 17, 2010

sharkytm posted:

I'll PayPal shortly, I'm in MA.

Payment received and lens/flash shipped (tracking number emailed.)

Kalman
Jan 17, 2010

McCoy Pauley posted:

If Rhombus doesn't end up taking the bellows, I'd be interested in those as well as the SC28 TTL Flash Cord (I'm in Virginia).

Rhombus passed - if you're still interested, drop me an email. (I'm in DC so if you're NoVA and amenable we can avoid shipping cost.)

McCoy Pauley
Mar 2, 2006
Gonna eat so many goddamn crumpets.

Kalman posted:

Rhombus passed - if you're still interested, drop me an email. (I'm in DC so if you're NoVA and amenable we can avoid shipping cost.)

Sounds good -- I'm in NoVA and can get to DC. I'll e-mail you.

Jomo
Jul 11, 2009
Hi all, anyone have a Ricoh GR III or IV lying round they'd be willing sell me for cheap? I've come to realise my X-S1 and D7000 are not very pocket-sized which makes casual carry a pain.

Borachon
Jun 15, 2011

Whiskey Powered
If anyone has a fuji 35mm f/1.4 they're looking to sell because they've switched to the f/2, I'm potentially interested in picking one up.

pseudonordic
Aug 31, 2003

The Jack of All Trades

pseudonordic posted:

Trying to sell some lenses that I don't use very much in an attempt to be somewhat responsible.

Canon 24-70 F/2.8L Mk I - Lens, caps, and hood - $850 $950 (includes shipping and Paypal)

I got it from KEH in December 2014 for $1065 in EX condition. Been a good lens but I don't use it nearly as much as I thought I would. My Sigma 35 1.4 is holding things down on the wide end.

pseudonordic fucked around with this message at 19:17 on Nov 28, 2015

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib

Kalman posted:

Payment received and lens/flash shipped (tracking number emailed.)

Everything arrived today, well packed. Thanks!

outcast_p
Oct 1, 2004

Anyone interested in any older camera stuff? I am not sure what the value is, I can take more pictures if anyone is interested in anything specfic

More pictures here:

http://imgur.com/a/TsnyW

The Zeiss lens is cloudy on the inside element, the front and back look to be in good shape. The Nikon is damaged, someone pushed in the back curtain.

I am open to offers, looking to clear out the bin. I know it's not worth that much and not even sure if t all works.

Can email me at bchiarmonte@ google mail if I don't reply here. I am located in Buffalo, NY

outcast_p fucked around with this message at 05:19 on Nov 20, 2015

Putrid Grin
Sep 16, 2007

daspope posted:

Bump and price drop to $210.

If you still have it in a week or 3, repost it or shoot me a PM. I am quite interested, but unfortunately cash poor at the moment.

daspope
Sep 20, 2006

Ok, thanks for the heads up. I do not have PMs, but I can bump or repost it if it is still available. Its a fantastic lens optically and build quality wise. I mainly use it for portraiture, but have not been able to use it recently.

Mr. Fossey
Mar 31, 2003

Fresh bananas for the whole crew!

Mr. Fossey posted:

Nikon AF-S VR 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED - $550shipped to US
Has some paint worn away below the VR symbol but otherwise in excellent condition. Includes box, bag, hood, caps.

Brunton Carbon Fiber Tripod - $90 shipped to US
Perfect condition

Name hanging from weight hook, a little hard to see sorry

Joby Gorillapod Focus X w/ Ballhead X - $90 shipped to US

Updated prices

Sharizard
Jun 15, 2009

Does anyone have an Olympus HLD-6 grip they want to get rid of? Asking around here before I go to Amazon.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Sharizard posted:

Does anyone have an Olympus HLD-6 grip they want to get rid of? Asking around here before I go to Amazon.

I do! I mean.. I might! :confuoot:

Full disclosure: I have one but some water finally invaded and killed my EM5 earlier this year, so I don't know if it killed the grip somehow as well. I think I have a local friend with an EM5 so let me see if I can test it on his to make sure it works. If it does, I'm happy to let it go on the cheap since I have no need for it otherwise.

DJExile fucked around with this message at 15:32 on Nov 24, 2015

Sharizard
Jun 15, 2009

Sounds good. Let me know if it still works and I'll paypal you asap!

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
Reposting this with sold items removed and added one...

Added:

thirteen Riteway 4x5 film holders in various cosmetic conditions... All light tight and function as they should though.

Make me an offer on these

PRICES ARE IN AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS. The Aussie dollar isn't too strong at the moment so Americans may get a good deal out of this.

I'll accept payment by PayPal or EFT. PayPal preferred though. We will arrange shipping price depending on where you are located. Willing to ship worldwide.

You can contact me via PM thru SA or email me LXGRD (AT) FEA (DOT) ST

If for whatever reason you think my prices are hosed then feel free to make me a reasonable offer with justification. I just compared prices to what I've seen elsewhere and dropped it a few quid.

These are listed elsewhere on the web so may be sold outside of SA.

Zeiss Tele-Tessar 500mm f/8 T" For Hasselblad with original leather case

$1200 AUD

This is a telephoto lens for the Hassy system. Very solid design, the tripod is mounted underneath the lens itself as opposed to the camera. Despite the maximum aperture of f/8, you can still get good shutter speeds for moving wildlife with a faster film speed such as 400 or above in full daylight. I have used this lens hand-held no problem.

Superb lens in excellent condition and comes with original leather case.
Lens is in excellent condition, very slight dust inside the lens but no issue at all and will not effect image quality. Please note that on some Hasselblad cameras there is a strange vignetting that appears from this lens at the top of the image on the viewfinder. This is not an error and there is nothing wrong with the lens, it's just how it works on some of the Hasselblad cameras. This will not show up in the exposure and should be ignored when composing. Confusing at first and took me a while to figure out what it was. It has to do with the mirror and the length of the lens.
Lens comes with lens hood, front and rear lens caps and a filter ring to fit the LEE filter system (if I can find it).

Amazing lens and beautiful, sharp images.[\s]

FILTERS FILTERS FILTERS FILTERS

Formatt-Hitech 100x100mm Joel Tjintjelaar Signature Edition Prostop IRND Long Exposure Kit (10 STOP FILTER DAMAGED)

$300 AUD

Very, very cool long exposure kit for the landscape photographer. Insanely long exposures with these filters stacked together.
From the Formatt-Hitech website:
"Introducing the ProStop IRND Long Exposure Kit #1, Joel Tjintjelaar Signature Edition. Kit #1 comes with ProStop IRND 3, 6, and 10 stops. This combination is extremely versatile, allowing the shooter to use 3, 6, 9, and 10 stops of ND, plus the magical 13 and 16 stops for true long exposure. The ProStop IRND is the filter of choice for top professional photographers who prefer the ruggedness and light weight of a resin filter. Formatt-Hitech’s resin filters are ultra flat, have excellent contrast and are completely transparent to the visible light spectrum. The ProStop IRND also stacks beautifully with other filters. This kit also includes a 165mm Lucroit Holder"

The filters are 100mm x 100mm so will need a Cokin, Lee or similar filter system.

The 10-stop filter does not have the foam light-proofing (see pic). I'd imagine if you were handy with glue and foam this could be easily fixed, otherwise with some clever cloaking I'd imagine you could probably overcome this problem pretty easily.

LEE Circular polariser 100mm x 100mm

$280 AUD

Excellent tool for contrast control and reducing glare from reflective surfaces like water, windows etc. Circular polarisation is utilised by turning the actual filter HOLDER until you achieve the desired result. More detailed instructions for use on the LEE website.
Excellent condition, Used only a couple of times.

Infrared Filter (IR) for Lee/Cokin etc 100mm Holders (89B R72)

$30 AUD

Used once on IR film and the lab hosed up development of the film so I never saw the results. Attracts dust, as in, the material of the filter attracts dust.

Formatt-Hitech Red #29 (yes 29, not 25) 100mm x 100mm filter

$150 AUD

Pretty rare and hard to find as far as I can tell. Insane contrast in black & white. Definitely not suitable for all shooting conditions but in good sunlight with decent foliage and pointed in the right direction this filter loving kicks rear end. I've taken exactly one photo with this filter that I still love to this day, I've tried a bunch of other times but it's hard to get right... I'm sure there's someone here who could benefit from it. I don't think they're making these any more. I give this 3 stops compensation.

THIS FILTER IS THICKER THAN STANDARD 2mm FILTERS (4mm) so if you are using a LEE filter system you will need to get the spacer for the filter slots that widens it to allow the filter to slide into the holder. I have these kicking around somewhere so if you buy it and are using the LEE system remind me to go and dig out the spacers from the studio. Otherwise you can buy them on eBay or whatever.

FIRECREST IRND 4.8 16 STOP FILTER!!

$550 AUD
Says it all. 16 stop filter. I got this when I was madly shooting black & white and have sadly never used it because I just, well, never did. Still sealed in original packaging.

I think that's pretty much everything. Goons please send me money.

If I've hosed any of this up mods pls let me know.

Sludge Tank fucked around with this message at 11:23 on Nov 26, 2015

Bizzaro Quik
Dec 1, 2004
Japan rules, right?
Does anybody have a cheap 50d they'd like to get rid of? My niece wants to get into photography and I want to spoil her this christmas.

pseudonordic
Aug 31, 2003

The Jack of All Trades

Bizzaro Quik posted:

Does anybody have a cheap 50d they'd like to get rid of? My niece wants to get into photography and I want to spoil her this christmas.

Not to undercut anyone looking to sell, but KEH has a Black Friday coupon for 20% off their used camera bodies and 30% off their used lenses.

Verman
Jul 4, 2005
Third time is a charm right?

Bizzaro Quik posted:

If my wife would let me pull the trigger on a 5d3 this year I would ...

Tesla Was Robbed
Oct 4, 2002
I AM A LIAR

Bizzaro Quik posted:

How about a cheap 350d with bag, extras, etc. Needs a cleaning. In decent shape

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

While we're asking for Black Friday deals from other goons, anyone have a pentacon six tl they're considering parting with?

I know it's a long shot, but considering the population of MF shooters on this forum..

pseudonordic
Aug 31, 2003

The Jack of All Trades

pseudonordic posted:

Trying to sell some lenses that I don't use very much in an attempt to be somewhat responsible.

Canon 24-70 F/2.8L Mk I - Lens, caps, and hood - $850 $950 (includes shipping and Paypal)

I got it from KEH in December 2014 for $1065 in EX condition. Been a good lens but I don't use it nearly as much as I thought I would. My Sigma 35 1.4 is holding things down on the wide end.

Graniteman
Nov 16, 2002

Selling some canon gear.
Canon 50mm f/1.4, bought new 12/1/2013, lightly used. $220 USD
Canon 100mm f/2.8 macro (non-L version), bought new 12/15/2011, used a lot but still in excellent condition. $350 USD
Canon MT-24EX macro twin flash, bought new 4/26/2015, used a lot but still excellent condition. $600 USD
All items include original boxes and accessories. MT-24 EX also includes some awesome custom diffusers.

Prices include shipping in the continental US.

Everything works, no problems. I'm selling them to help fund some new gear purchases.

If you live in the SF bay area you are welcome to check any of it out in person.

Photos

100mm macro

50mm f/1.4

MT-24EX

MT-24EX price includes these custom diffusers (bought for ~$50). They work great. I think they're the best off the shelf diffusers you can buy for close up work.

Example photos shot with the macro lens and flash can be found in this album. They were all shot with either a MP-E 65 (not selling) or the 100mm macro (with or without a Raynox close up filter, also not selling). Basically everything is lit with the MT-24EX.

Graniteman fucked around with this message at 21:32 on Dec 4, 2015

Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

Graniteman posted:

Canon 100mm f/2.8 macro (non-L version), bought new 12/15/2011, used a lot but still in excellent condition. $350 USD

Claiming this. You can PM me your paypal address.

Taps
Aug 14, 2009

Graniteman posted:

50mm f/1.4

Would, Just need to sell some stuff to KEH

Graniteman
Nov 16, 2002

Bubbacub posted:

Claiming this. You can PM me your paypal address.

PM sent.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Sharizard posted:

Sounds good. Let me know if it still works and I'll paypal you asap!

I haven't forgotten you! I'm checking on this tonight

Sharizard
Jun 15, 2009

DJExile posted:

I haven't forgotten you! I'm checking on this tonight

Cool.

If it works, how much extra would it cost to ship it to 60647, with express 2-3 day shipping?

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Sharizard posted:

Cool.

If it works, how much extra would it cost to ship it to 60647, with express 2-3 day shipping?

Shouldn't be much. I'm in NW Ohio myself.

My friend sold his EM5 so I can't test it. The lock screw is in a different spot than my EM1 so I can't really test it on that either. Quite honestly, if you want this thing for just the shipping costs, it's all yours. Consider it a christmas gift if you like :)

E: SoundMonkey, I'll put up pictures with name and all if needed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharizard
Jun 15, 2009

DJExile posted:

Consider it a christmas gift if you like :)

Aw shucks, thanks! I'll throw in some extra cash, too. Give me your email whenever you're ready.

• Locked thread