Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dakana
Aug 28, 2006
So I packed up my Salvador Dali print of two blindfolded dental hygienists trying to make a circle on an Etch-a-Sketch and headed for California.
I'm in the market for a Canon 50 1.2 if anyone's holding out on me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anubis
Oct 9, 2003

It's hard to keep sand out of ears this big.
Fun Shoe

Tuxedo Gin posted:

Canon 85mm 1.2L II - $1600 shipped
- Excellent condition, and takes outstanding photos. Arguably the best portrait lens in existence.
- Comes with caps, cover, hood, and a case of filters (Polarized, Clear, ND)

Going to try this one more time before I sell the 6D and lenses to KEH or Adorama. Make me an offer if you're interested.

Buying this, money goes out Tuesday after the bank holiday.

rawrr
Jul 28, 2007
Interested in buying an RX100m3 or Ricoh GR1 if someone has one for sale, preferably in Canada. tia

Bizzaro Quik
Dec 1, 2004
Japan rules, right?
I have a Panasonic LX100 just collecting dust. Would anybody be interested?

Alpenglow
Mar 12, 2007

bobfather posted:

Yongnuo triggers

Terribly late confirming, but the triggers from bobfather arrived alive and well several days ago. Thanks!

TheBananaKing
Jul 16, 2004

Until you realize the importance of the banana king, you will know absolutely nothing about the human-interest things of the world.
Smellrose

Wild EEPROM posted:

24-85 still available!

I really shouldn't, especially this close to the holiday season, but I'm really bored with my current lenses... Would you do $105 shipped to 20882?

Jimlad
Jan 8, 2005

Bizzaro Quik posted:

I have a Panasonic LX100 just collecting dust. Would anybody be interested?

How much are we talking? Also, would you ship to the UK?

Anubis
Oct 9, 2003

Fun Shoe

Anubis posted:

I got a canon 60D to sell. I bought it used from KEH (rated excellent) in March 2014. It's been used but kept in very good shape. Some very very small scratches on the lcd screen and some of the black paint has rubbed off the strap clips, if you want to be really picky. I can get the shutter count if anyone is seriously interested.

Comes with cap, canon battery and 3rd party charger (if you want it).

Asking $425 shipped to the lower 48.

I'll lower it to $325 before sending it to craigslist. Someone needs a spare crop frame for video, right?

Geektox
Aug 1, 2012

Good people don't rip other people's arms off.
The scanning holders I bought from bobmarleysghost arrived a few days ago!

Bizzaro Quik
Dec 1, 2004
Japan rules, right?

Jimlad posted:

How much are we talking? Also, would you ship to the UK?

About $550 + shipping seem reasonable? I have no problems shipping to UK.

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.

TheBananaKing posted:

I really shouldn't, especially this close to the holiday season, but I'm really bored with my current lenses... Would you do $105 shipped to 20882?

Sure, sounds good. Paypal is rchan016@gmail.com, i'll get it out in the next couple days

TheBananaKing
Jul 16, 2004

Until you realize the importance of the banana king, you will know absolutely nothing about the human-interest things of the world.
Smellrose
Sent payment last night. Thanks!

BitesizedNike
Mar 29, 2008

.flac
Interest Check on a Really Right Stuff L-Plate for Sony A7ii/A7rii. I have two for some unknown reason, would like to part with one!

Jimlad
Jan 8, 2005

Bizzaro Quik posted:

About $550 + shipping seem reasonable? I have no problems shipping to UK.

Ah, I think any offers I make would only disappoint you. I've seen deals lower than that for new ones over here, and even then it's probably not worth it with import fees, sorry!

Slowhanded posted:

Interest Check on a Really Right Stuff L-Plate for Sony A7ii/A7rii. I have two for some unknown reason, would like to part with one!

Quite possibly, I currently have an eBay Chinese one but if you're looking to get rid of one cheap I might be interested?

BitesizedNike
Mar 29, 2008

.flac
How does half sound? ($65 shipped)

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

TheBananaKing posted:

Received it, thanks!

Jimlad
Jan 8, 2005

Slowhanded posted:

How does half sound? ($65 shipped)

Ah, it's the small version... $55 and I'll bite.

BitesizedNike
Mar 29, 2008

.flac

Jimlad posted:

Ah, it's the small version... $55 and I'll bite.

Sounds good. Paypal is joehanchoi@gmail.com. I'm en route to a wedding shoot for the weekend at the moment, but I should have it shipped by Sunday night.

java
May 7, 2005

Made a post in SA-Mart but figured I should probably put this here too. Selling my Nikkor 35mm AF-S DX 35 f/1.8G for $120 shipped in the US. http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3744700&perpage=40

timrenzi574
Sep 11, 2001

timrenzi574 posted:

WTS - Fuji X flashes

Nissin i40 flash for Fuji X - 200$
Includes packaging, stand, case, OEM diffuser cap (stofen like)
Powerful flash for the size - tilts and swivels

Meike MK320 flash for Fuji X - 50$
Includes packaging, stand, case, OEM diffuser cap (stofen like)
Someone bought me this flash, and I've tested it to verify functionality but not ever really used it since I had the i40. Sits low to the camera but tilts and swivels. Recycling is slower than the i40 due to 2AA vs 4AA.

All prices are via paypal, and include priority mail shipping to anywhere in the US. Not interested in international sales due to risk.

I can be reached via email @ timrenzi@timrenzi.net (no PM's)

If you want more photos of anything, just ask

Bump on these

Jimlad
Jan 8, 2005

Slowhanded posted:

Sounds good. Paypal is joehanchoi@gmail.com. I'm en route to a wedding shoot for the weekend at the moment, but I should have it shipped by Sunday night.

Money sent via PayPal.

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

Geektox posted:

The scanning holders I bought from bobmarleysghost arrived a few days ago!

Super! When did it arrive though? I sent it through express, should've been a couple of days after I emailed you that I sent them. drat you Canada Post!

Geektox
Aug 1, 2012

bobmarleysghost posted:

Super! When did it arrive though? I sent it through express, should've been a couple of days after I emailed you that I sent them. drat you Canada Post!

Yeeeep. The mailman put the card for pickup in my mailbox on Oct. 12 but the date of arrival on it was Oct. 2nd, I was checking my mail every day in between then. Canada Post is the goddamn worst, they haven't figured their system out since they stopped delivering to the door it seems

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

TheBananaKing posted:

Sent it out today, you'll recieve it whenever usps decides to hand it off to you.
Alleged 5-7 business days.

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

Geektox posted:

Yeeeep. The mailman put the card for pickup in my mailbox on Oct. 12 but the date of arrival on it was Oct. 2nd, I was checking my mail every day in between then. Canada Post is the goddamn worst, they haven't figured their system out since they stopped delivering to the door it seems

They stopped?? I didn't even know that, since when?

Anubis
Oct 9, 2003

Fun Shoe
Got the 85mm from Tuxedo Gin today. It's in great shape, thanks again!

Startyde
Apr 19, 2007

come post with us, forever and ever and ever
Sick of Pentax? Sell me your K5iis/K3.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Startyde posted:

Sick of Pentax? Sell me your K5iis/K3.

Need a rokinon 85mm f/1.4 to go with that?

Startyde
Apr 19, 2007

come post with us, forever and ever and ever

WugLyfe posted:

Need a rokinon 85mm f/1.4 to go with that?

Love to help out a fellow Bosgoon but if I get something quicker than the Tamron 90mm in that focal length it'll probably be the sigma art. Getting too blind for manual focus.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Worth a shot. :downsrim:

Nobody's buying this thing, so if you change your mind just let me know!

pseudonordic
Aug 31, 2003

The Jack of All Trades
Trying to sell some lenses that I don't use very much in an attempt to be somewhat responsible.

Canon 24-70 F/2.8L Mk I - Lens, caps, and hood - $850 $950 (includes shipping and Paypal)

I got it from KEH in December 2014 for $1065 in EX condition. Been a good lens but I don't use it nearly as much as I thought I would. My Sigma 35 1.4 is holding things down on the wide end.

Canon 85 F/1.8 - lens and caps - SOLD LOCALLY $225 $275 (includes shipping and Paypal)

I got this from KEH a while ago and I used to use it a lot but sits in my bag since I got a 70-200 2.8L IS.

PM is probably the best way to contact me but I'll be watching this thread.

pseudonordic fucked around with this message at 04:28 on Nov 25, 2015

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Got the Rode mic today. Thanks a bunch! Wife's comment when she saw it: " it looks like a penis"

Geektox
Aug 1, 2012

bobmarleysghost posted:

They stopped?? I didn't even know that, since when?

Earlier this year, I think. If you're in apartments or condos with a mailbox in the lobby you're still safe but the 'burbs are all transitioning to community mailboxes which means essentially all packages are left at the closest Canada Post office and it's up to the mailman to remember to write up a delivery card and put it in your mailbox.

Bizzaro Quik
Dec 1, 2004
Japan rules, right?
Interest check on a Fuji X-T10 w/ 18-55? Would probably be looking to get $750 for it.

BitesizedNike
Mar 29, 2008

.flac
Looking to sell my Panasonic Lumix G X Vario 12-35mm f/2.8

I bought this new about 18 months ago for a project and I never really got around to doing it. It's never even been outside of my home once I opened the box. I've been looking to sell my m43 stuff as it's literally been sitting in a cabinet unused. It's in incredible condition. Comes with original box.

$525 shipped & insured in the 48 states.

Duckjob
Aug 22, 2003
Pack 'n Save has everyday low prices
Time to shuffle around some gear

Canon 300mm f/2.8L IS - $3800obo
Selling my Canon 300mm f/2.8L IS version I to upgrade to a longer supertele. The lens is in excellent condition save for a few tiny paint nicks on the lens hood, collar and near the mount. The glass is free of fungus and scratches. It's one of the fastest focusing and sharpest canon lens out there. Includes the front leather cap, rear cap, drop-in gel holder, case and key. Will trade for a 400mm f/2.8L IS plush cash on my end.
Lenstag Verified: lenstag.com/verified/Xh4SWv

Canon 11-24mm f/4L $OLD
Selling my beloved ultrawide 11-24mm f/4 since I need f/2.8 for the type of work I do so I went back to the 16-35mm f/2.8II. I rarely use this lens since I never really needed to shoot anything at 11mm, so it sits in my pelican most of the time. Its scratch, fungus and dust free since it's practically new. I also have the receipt and never filled out the warranty card. This is a US mode. Includes everything that came with it when purchased new.
Lenstag verified: lenstag.com/verified/SFCYDW

Duckjob fucked around with this message at 21:48 on Oct 31, 2015

Suicide Watch
Sep 8, 2009
I'm without a DSLR as my D50's sensor poo poo itself recently. Anyone have an old-ish Nikon DSLR they're willing to sell? Mainly a D90 or D7000. I just need it to have an AF screw.

Splinter
Jul 4, 2003
Cowabunga!

Suicide Watch posted:

I'm without a DSLR as my D50's sensor poo poo itself recently. Anyone have an old-ish Nikon DSLR they're willing to sell? Mainly a D90 or D7000. I just need it to have an AF screw.
I have a D70 I don't use anymore. Is that too old?

Bizzaro Quik
Dec 1, 2004
Japan rules, right?

Slowhanded posted:

Looking to sell my Panasonic Lumix G X Vario 12-35mm f/2.8

I bought this new about 18 months ago for a project and I never really got around to doing it. It's never even been outside of my home once I opened the box. I've been looking to sell my m43 stuff as it's literally been sitting in a cabinet unused. It's in incredible condition. Comes with original box.

$525 shipped & insured in the 48 states.

Would you consider $450? If not I completely understand. Was thinking about trying this lens out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

Tuxedo Gin posted:

Crosspost from SA Mart - http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3740435

Long term unemployment/underemployment is a bitch, so I'm unloading some of my gear:

6D w/ 24-105L kit lens - $1600 shipped
- Includes two batteries and charger
- Not certain, but between 2000-4000 shuttercount. Definitely <5000. Lightly used.
- Lens is in good condition. Looks like there's a small scratch on the outer glass, but it doesn't hurt image quality.

Canon 85mm 1.2L II - $1600 shipped
- Excellent condition, and takes outstanding photos. Arguably the best portrait lens in existence.
- Comes with caps, cover, hood, and a case of filters (Polarized, Clear, ND)

Tamron 70-300mm 4.5-5.6 Di VC - $250 shipped
-Fantastic image quality. Great budget telephoto zoom.

2x Yongnuo YN560-III - $45 shipped, each
1x Yongnuo RF-603c - $25 shipped
Both flashes and receiver - $100 shipped

- Great budget speedlight.
- Manual
- Built in radio trigger, works with the 603c transmitter to create a budget wireless lighting system. Good for mobile studio work.

Triggertrap - $30 shipped
- Does timed, remote, time lapse, and other cool effects. Plugs your iPhone into your camera as a controller. Check their website http://www.triggertrap.com/#products/triggertrapmobile1

$200 B&H Giftcard - $190 mailed or emailed

Last try on this. Match the KEH quote of $1300 for the 6D and 24-105 and they're yours.

Also, nobody wants a B&H Giftcard? Basically free money if you're planning on making a purchase anytime in the foreseeable future.

• Locked thread