Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/foxandfriends/s...eadid%3D3836539

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

girth brooks part 2 posted:

The funny part is that it isn't a recent thing. In the early 20th century they were dropping dead of vitamin decencies. When a doctor figured out was going on and said they needed to stop frying literally everything and maybe eat a vegetable once in awhile they lost their minds and claimed it was a plot to destroy southern culture

Now we bread and fry pickles and asparagus, God bless.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
Was it you who fancied her Jose or someone else

Edit: her being Sarah Huckabee sanders

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Hope he's ready for a massive zerg rush from the north

Smirr posted:

"Trump is expected to send a "significant message" to North Korea either verbally or "kinetically" during the trip, Yonhap said, without elaborating on what that may mean."

lol. just lmao

He'll use the orb's power to split the DMZ into a giant chasm, thus permanently splitting the two nations

Didn't they make the NFL start paying taxes in 2015?

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Lmao imagine getting dunked on by one of the actresses from Charmed

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

MikeCrotch posted:

Was it you who fancied her Jose or someone else

Edit: her being Sarah Huckabee sanders

i admit my shame

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

I wonder if shamelessly lying about everything will become the new normal for politicians as a result of this admin. It hasn't even been a year but by now it should be clear to everyone out there that you can pretty much say whatever you want, no matter how easily disprovable, and not get called on it.

Obviously politicians have always been full of poo poo, but the complete lack of effort everyone in this admin puts into their lies is crazy.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

mono posted:

Hope he's ready for a massive zerg rush from the north

He'll use the orb's power to split the DMZ into a giant chasm, thus permanently splitting the two nations

Didn't they make the NFL start paying taxes in 2015?

Counter zerg with scrin

Schlub Husband
Jan 13, 2008

*hic*
Lipstick Apathy

This isn't new though this happened in 2016.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvTRZJ-4EyI

lil bitch, sit down, be hombl

Kumo fucked around with this message at 13:47 on Oct 10, 2017

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
The 3-2-1 of Pence's face in that HMBOL video is a sharp, vibrant giggle atop the LOL smorgasbord that is that video

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Imagine North Korea storming the DMZ while Trump is there and capturing him. Then they demand billions of dollars to not return him.

SaavikSpocksDaddy
Dec 22, 2012
If the NFL is still getting tax breaks, it's time to cut those
right decision, stupid reasoning from trump

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

SaavikSpocksDaddy posted:

If the NFL is still getting tax breaks, it's time to cut those
right decision, stupid reasoning from trump

https://twitter.com/darrenrovell/status/917709852587298816

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
Was this posted?

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/354648-trump-threatens-to-compare-iq-tests-with-tillerson-after-moron-report

lol

Pajser
Jan 28, 2006

people can google and find out isis has only existed since 2012, but it doesnt matter, cuz tweets are reality

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.

Yeah I mean this is everything, this is how you understand trump

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Tweet your test trump,

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

It'll never happen because there's no possible way that his handlers ever let him anywhere near it, but who wouldn't :hmbol: at Trump taking an independently administered IQ test?

And it'll be really hilarious when we get North Korea style "The president is the smartest person on earth with an IQ of over 250!" statements from whoever they pay to give them, just like the statements on Trump's health from his "doctor".

FWIW, my money is on high 80's. He might have been low to mid 90's before, but brain rot has set in and he won't be able to handle parts of the exam.

Random Stranger fucked around with this message at 13:47 on Oct 10, 2017

SenseLess
May 4, 2007

Lower number are better, right?

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

I seem to recall that at some point in the past some experts extrapolated the IQ of presidents from their writings. Bill Clinton's was pretty high, he was a Rhodes Scholar.

Looking for it all I found was this:

CLAIM: Donald Trump's IQ, at 156, is comparable to that of the smartest U.S. presidents.
RATING: FALSE

http://www.snopes.com/donald-trumps-intelligence-quotient/

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/917734186848579584?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Liddle' Bob Corker

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

I carry refreshments to the good guys
I made the good guys some home fries

I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who :hmbol:s

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Liddle Corker and the Orb of Covfefe

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Liddle Bob Corker loooool

Also keep insulting another senator who has nothing to lose now and also chairs the foreign relations committee ya dummy

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

There are now two things that I want in life: i) the motherfreaking piss tape, baby; ii) Tillerson to say "yeah lets roll, bitch. Lets get our brains measured"

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax

hmbol I don't even know where to begin this is just :discourse:

cool new Metroid game
Oct 7, 2009

hail satan

why is there an apostrophe after liddle? liddle'

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

I have to imagine Trump's "IQ Test" is just a bunch of True/False questions and maybe a little maze or word search.

NAME: DONNY J TRUMP AKA THE PRESIDENT
True/False: You are a cool guy: True
True/False: You are really handsome: True
True/False: Girls like kissing you: True
True/False: Climate Change is created by the Chinese to stop American competition: True
True/False: Cars 2 is your favorite movie: True
True/False: Vladimir Putin did not interfere with the election in order to elect a close personal friend that he's seen in a compromising situation. That compromising situation being a hooker urinating on him. Him being Donald Trump. [Here Trump has written False, only to scratch it out and write I DID NOT GET PEED ON I'M NOT A PUPPET YOU'RE A PUPPET]

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SeKnM1lOtA

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

cool new Metroid game posted:

Liddle, We.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

the man is a retard

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

cool new Metroid game posted:

He was probably thinking of Lil', you know, pudding brain and all

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
We elected a man whose brain stopped developing in middle school. What is wrong with us?

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

how many artillery guns are within firing range of the DMZ? Thousands?

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

A Fancy Hat posted:

I have to imagine Trump's "IQ Test" is just a bunch of True/False questions and maybe a little maze or word search.

I can't find it, but someone made an illustration during the election showing one of those restaurant napkin games, but for Trump instead of kids. It had a maze, and a jetfighter and a couple of q's on Syria, really good.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

mike12345 posted:

I can't find it, but someone made an illustration during the election showing one of those restaurant napkin games, but for Trump instead of kids. It had a maze, and a jetfighter and a couple of q's on Syria, really good.

To clarify, it was after the election, and was showing what he was given for his daily briefings.

Edit: here's one. The Onion made a couple of them, it seems.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Smirr posted:

Liddle' Bob Corker

trumps insults really do have a childish nursery rhyme kind of cadence don't they