Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

megalodong
Mar 11, 2008

https://twitter.com/ndrew_lawrence/status/1136409687094468608

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Silly Hyena posted:

buh buh buh but the woketubers saved it from being bad!

when u're not cobbin'

Silly Hyena
May 2, 2014

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Did she not respond to your dms or something? Let it go. Jesus.

stop being a creep man, what the gently caress

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016
everyone knows the only good YouTuber is Ulililia

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Silly Hyena posted:

man you people get needlessly defensive about this

you have brain damage

Silly Hyena
May 2, 2014
love it when the thread just turns into personal attacks on someone who doesn't think your slacktivism is worthwhile, great content

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Silly Hyena posted:

love it when the thread just turns into personal attacks on someone who doesn't think your slacktivism is worthwhile, great content

your gay

Office Commando
Mar 23, 2005
The Invasion from Within

Silly Hyena posted:

show ur hog

Petr
Oct 3, 2000

Silly Hyena posted:

your haircut is stupid

Silly Hyena
May 2, 2014
anyway there's a case I've been working with, one of the city councils wants to strip funding from faith schools based on some bullshit about them churning out suicide bombers or whatever, they referenced figures from this book called "what's left" by nick cohen and I don't want to read it because it was written by nick cohen, anyway for anyone here who has read it does the book actually contain any of these figures and if it does what's their source? wouldn't be the first time this has been outright lied about

Harik
Sep 9, 2001

From the hard streets of Moscow
First dog to touch the stars

Plaster Town Cop

Silly Hyena posted:

anyway there's a case I've been working with, one of the city councils wants to strip funding from faith schools based on some bullshit about them churning out suicide bombers or whatever, they referenced figures from this book called "what's left" by nick cohen and I don't want to read it because it was written by nick cohen, anyway for anyone here who has read it does the book actually contain any of these figures and if it does what's their source? wouldn't be the first time this has been outright lied about
did you really just ask the thread to do your homework for you?

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Show hog.

Petr
Oct 3, 2000

Silly Hyena posted:

"case you've been working with" but you refuse to look up the referenced figures? in what capacity are you working with the case

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Youtube still sucks and they're going to destroy thousands of more non-nazi YT channels, but until then... :lol:

https://twitter.com/prageru/status/1136427322028855296

Silly Hyena
May 2, 2014
okay geez i'll read the book then, god drat

Silly Hyena
May 2, 2014

Petr posted:

"case you've been working with" but you refuse to look up the referenced figures? in what capacity are you working with the case

got to report on the proposed budget for a nonprofit, specifically the parts that are relevant. and i didn't look up the referenced figures because they were clearly dog poo poo

Petr
Oct 3, 2000

Silly Hyena posted:

got to report on the proposed budget for a nonprofit, specifically the parts that are relevant. and i didn't look up the referenced figures because they were clearly dog poo poo

perhaps you could find a quick explainer on youtube

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
you could have just asked "hey guys my city council hates muslims and recommended I read a book by a writer for The Spectator, is this guy a nazi?"

Silly Hyena
May 2, 2014

A Big Fuckin Hornet posted:

you could have just asked "hey guys my city council hates muslims and recommended I read a book by a writer for The Spectator, is this guy a nazi?"

i would but they want a detailed breakdown so they can feed it to the media, the whole thing's gotta be in baby food chunks because it's already something that's likely to be spiked

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Silly Hyena posted:

if you search youtube you can find people talking about and summarizing the book for you.

Silly Hyena
May 2, 2014

a Loving Dog posted:

if you search youtube you can find people talking about and summarizing the book for you.

this is real politics lol no one respects youtube

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Silly Hyena posted:

this is real politics lol no one respects youtube

C-Span has a youtube channel where you can watch livestreams of real politics.

Silly Hyena
May 2, 2014
c-span's a cable network, it's kind of where politics ends up after it dies rather than where it starts

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

lol that the luddite 'wah why do people watch youtube instead of reading books like a true intellectual' poster would rather do neither

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Silly Hyena posted:

c-span's a cable network, it's kind of where politics ends up after it dies rather than where it starts

okay, well if you don't want to read the book and you also refuse to watch videos of other people talking about the book, you can maybe take it and use the pages to wipe your posts out of your rear end

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Brother Entropy posted:

lol that the luddite 'wah why do people watch youtube instead of reading books like a true intellectual' poster would rather do neither

lol

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Mr Interweb posted:

Youtube still sucks and they're going to destroy thousands of more non-nazi YT channels, but until then... :lol:

https://twitter.com/prageru/status/1136427322028855296

drat that owns

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
how are they going to afford the staff to keep the university maintained while its doors are shuttered

did youtube think about that

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Silly Hyena posted:

Now do the one about how we watch news shows for comedy and comedy shows for news

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Silly Hyena posted:

you dont politics so SHUT UP!1!1!

*thinks to self*

"heh, got 'em:smug:"

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
can someone remind me again why nerds got and continue to get so triggered over bri larson?

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Race Realists posted:

can someone remind me again why nerds got and continue to get so triggered over bri larson?

Punched a man in that movie which means male genocide is real I think.

Ugato
Apr 9, 2009

We're not?

Race Realists posted:

she said “bad” things about there being like 90% white male critics and she doesn’t care about another white male’s opinion, she’s an outspoken feminist and played a super hero so she was pushed into their face

it did spiral out of control a lot harder than is really explicable though. one of those guys did like 30 videos in as many days or some bs all about her

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Race Realists posted:

she said something about how she wasn't really interested in what white male movie critics thought about a wrinkle in time because it wasn't aimed at them

this meant she was the Big Feminazi who wants to chop off white men's weiners

Soviet Space Dog
May 7, 2009
Unicum Space Dog
May 6, 2009

NOBODY WILL REALIZE MY POSTS ARE SHIT NOW THAT MY NAME IS PURPLE :smug:

Race Realists posted:

shes basically what a super advanced AI would produce if given the task of creating a "SJW" based off the mass of "anti-SJW" crap

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Race Realists posted:

She did something. That's literally all you need to know.

And I do love that some obviously hateful social media personality gets banned, the Chudosphere gets all up in arms about Conservatives being silenced, which is pretty much them admitting their entire ideology is nothing but hate.

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

Brother Entropy posted:

Hey, the Luddites own, don't use their name in vain! They were hardcore leftists, and did some amazing stuff like smashing the machines that enabled capitalist exploitation of labour and dressed in drag.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
what if phone but too much

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/IGD_News/status/1136471929471283200

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009