Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

Zeris posted:

Username/post combo

Randomly came down with Bell's Palsy Tuesday. No history in family, lots of people saying "oh yeah, my dad had that".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

gently caress that guy

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Zeris posted:

Actually that's the best description I've seen.

Trying to post coherently in the mod subforum when I'm high as balls at 3am was a treat.

reported

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Having a grill out with a nice view

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Caught my limit of rock fish plus 4 lingcods today. I'm giving away lings like oprah on this charter.
Woo!

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Rock Cod is like the easiest fish in the world to catch. Put line of 4-5 lures on pole, lower line, raise up and down, collect fish.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

ded posted:

Rock Cod is like the easiest fish in the world to catch. Put line of 4-5 lures on pole, lower line, raise up and down, collect fish.

It's not hard no, but I caught 4 of the 17 lingcod on a boat with 8 anglers so that's not bad.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
I never fished for those.

I did fish for a crapload of yellowtail and albacore when I was like 12-14 years old.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I could go for some fried crappie right now.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

rick and morty starts july 30th

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

rick and morty starts july 30th
:woop:

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
I wish they had a roku app that let you watch it, since they host it on their website anyway.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Rick and Morty trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeAw6aXHzcY

Arishtat
Jan 2, 2011

The cellphone lot at the airport is an interesting microcosm. So far I've gotten an invitation from some west African guy who drives for Uber and Lyft Togo to his evangelical church and spotted just about every archetype from redneck to gangbanger to boy racer to suburban dad wiaiting to pick someone up from their flight.

And I pissed in the woods because gently caress it I can.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
how was the gangbang tho

Arishtat
Jan 2, 2011

CHICKEN SHOES posted:

how was the gangbang tho

It was a real sausage party if you know what I mean.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

pickle riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

tastefully arranged labia posted:

pickle riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick

Requesting av material

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Pesticide20 posted:

Requesting av material

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

You're a beautiful individual and a credit to Juche

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Nazgul posts thing

I react to thing in a joking way

Shim puts in a 6'r and probably a regular ban. I speculate that the admin takes the ban reason at face value and upgrades to permanban+100,000 hr probation

I PM Shim about context and the harshness of the punishment

Assuming some discussion was had after that and the punishments are lifted

It's all good, I hosed up by not remembering the hosed up bit in there and not responding fast enough.

You fuckers are all right and my rap sheet (aside from all the pedophilia poo poo) now looks like some sort of Lazarus magic bullshit.

I''ll rebuy the old av because a nazgul on a scooter still cracks me up.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Pesticide20 posted:

Requesting av material
This took way too long and was beaten by a mile (GIMP sucks a fat one compared to Photoshop), but:

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Stop everything and check out this trap cover of the national anthem

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Naked Bear posted:

This took way too long and was beaten by a mile (GIMP sucks a fat one compared to Photoshop), but:

I used GIMP so I don't know what fuckin excuse you're gonna use to cover up your inadequacy.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

I had to compile the latest development version of the GIMP Animation Package and its dependencies in order to make it import the source video correctly. :colbert:

Seriously, what the gently caress

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Use all the resources at your disposal:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=pickle+rick+gif

first image result.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

:rolleyes:

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

:wink:

orange juche fucked around with this message at 06:58 on Jun 30, 2017

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

I hadn't used GIMP for much before this. The whole thing could have taken five seconds in Photoshop, but I have to say I'm impressed at how well it squeezed down the file size for no extra effort on my part. Pretty loving good compared to the inane tweaking required to get a similar result from Photoshop.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Naked Bear posted:

I hadn't used GIMP for much before this. The whole thing could have taken five seconds in Photoshop, but I have to say I'm impressed at how well it squeezed down the file size for no extra effort on my part. Pretty loving good compared to the inane tweaking required to get a similar result from Photoshop.

its also free which is the biggest selling point for me but i don't do anything more than paste stuff and drop shadows on text.

putting borders on text is a loving chore though.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Both of you fuckers are dumb. For quick hack jobs like that I use GifCam and the EZgif website.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Both of you fuckers are dumb. For quick hack jobs like that I use GifCam and the EZgif website.
What is this, amateur hour?

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Every morning I wake up and dead drop my gif requests in a manilla envelope stuffed with cash and a series of 35mm slides numerically ordered with a little sharpie'd number in the corner. The numbers are tiny and nobody can write them as tiny as me. I stuff the envelope underneath a secret compartment within a mailbox that looks like a chicken and wait 6-8 weeks for my contact at NASA to pick them up and share them with his NGA colleagues. An AOL CD arrives in the mail and I load that gif and I load it hard. It's me, gurgling soft serve like cold A/C on a hot tuesday.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Trap is trash. Trap making fun of itself is okay.

Also, I got 25$ American Express non-split-tender gift card for online purchases, no idea what to buy, since I wasn't planning on buying any hardware before either having a job or moving back home to Germany.

Stainless-steel nose hair trimmer?

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Went to change my driver's license and vehicle registration today. Bunch of goddamn trips all over town to get various pieces of paper, but all that running saved me about $300ish. Vehicle was $7 to register. License was $30.

I loving love Colorado.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

Went to change my driver's license and vehicle registration today. Bunch of goddamn trips all over town to get various pieces of paper, but all that running saved me about $300ish. Vehicle was $7 to register. License was $30.

I loving love Colorado.

Mine was $680 to register. I thought the clerk was joking. gently caress Colorado

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
VA disability over 50% gets the tax written off and the plates issued free. I think the $7 I paid was for processing bullshit.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
I gotta get a lisence since mine is gonna expire soon, but I don't currently have any paperwork with my social on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Kawasaki Nun posted:

I gotta get a lisence since mine is gonna expire soon, but I don't currently have any paperwork with my social on it

DD-214

• Locked thread