Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

the milk machine posted:

what's up with big fat guy morphology? that guy is like a hard smooth sphere and stav looks like he's melting or somehow gooey

it is the universe’s greatest mystery: even greater than how to turn piss into gold.

fat guy geomorphology will require the worlds most sophisticated quantum computer to understand…. but yospos is on the case and soon the secrets shall be ours

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Bro Dad posted:

i dont think white guys should have beards anymore.
I strongly disagree. counterpoint:

*beardless Matt Christman.jpeg*

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Bro Dad posted:

i dont think white guys should have beards anymore.

linux it computer guy here. my culture is not your costume.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

CN CREW-VESSEL posted:

I refuse to believe they didn't hire an actor for the live show

That, or someone hosed with donoteat's sliders in Create a Podcaster, maxing them out and changing him out of the default engineer outfit.

You sure do hate these people in a really normal way

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

What if FF and Wizard Master have a Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde thing going on

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
Unrelated to anything ITT but my ranking lately is:

TrueAnon > Chapo > Trashfuture.

I live in the UK, and Trashfuture, while mainly Finance focussed, is BritChapo.

Chapo has lost something with Matt on (semi?) retirement. They could fill it with Amber being on more regularly, but I guess she's busy. I love every Amber episode.

TrueAnon is a solid hitter, always has been, Brace has always carried it with his deranged energy.

TF I've had issues with on it and off.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

the milk machine posted:

what's up with big fat guy morphology? that guy is like a hard smooth sphere and stav looks like he's melting or somehow gooey

looks like really fatty organs and not just fat-fat. i'm guessing a twelve-pack of beer a day

CN CREW-VESSEL
Feb 1, 2024

敌人磨刀我们也磨刀

Gumball Gumption posted:

You sure do hate these people in a really normal way

As opposed to an abnormal way?

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
Actually you know what, Chapo = TrashFuture which is an insult to chapo, tbh.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

if you want to listen to an anglo podcast just listen to boonta vista

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

Ape Fist posted:

I live in the UK, and Trashfuture, while mainly Finance focussed, is BritChapo.

Chapo has lost something with Matt on (semi?) retirement. They could fill it with Amber being on more regularly, but I guess she's busy. I love every Amber episode.

TrueAnon is a solid hitter, always has been, Brace has always carried it with his deranged energy.

TF I've had issues with on it and off.

I have also been enjoying the Amber episodes

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Dokapon Findom posted:

I have also been enjoying the Amber episodes

She was ALWAYS a Gem, every time she turns up you know it's gonna be good. She turns up on Red Scare every now and then and completely carries the entire episode while those two weed-addled dullards try to make points in intense obnoxious vocal fry.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

alex and amber are the only guests that felix even chimes in for lol

you can hear the gaming in the other episodes

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

swap Felix for Alex, bring Amber back full time, and keep having a guest on every show as a rotating fourth mic. This may affect salary cap, but it’s the moves the organization needs to make to get back into the championship.

Weembles
Apr 19, 2004

Ape Fist posted:

TrueAnon has been great lately.

Out of all the usual CSPAM podcasters, Liz and Brace are easily the best at doing interviews. They choose people they're actually interested in talking to and then do enough research to ask worthwhile questions.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Best Friends posted:

swap Felix for Alex, bring Amber back full time, and keep having a guest on every show as a rotating fourth mic. This may affect salary cap, but it’s the moves the organization needs to make to get back into the championship.

Felix is best on E1 and he’d be willing to pod for them but i don’t know if they could afford his contract.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Weembles posted:

TrueAnon has been great lately.

Out of all the usual CSPAM podcasters, Liz and Brace are easily the best at doing interviews. They choose people they're actually interested in talking to and then do enough research to ask worthwhile questions.
it's always been great and the best podcast, easily. its the only one i actually keep up on, and the rest I'm like 2 or 3 months behind in general.

for general politics:
trueanon > ghost stories ~= death is just around the corner > this machine kills > qaa (if no jake) > chapo = adam friedland show (lol) > Tech wont save us > trashfuture > qaa (if jake speaks) >>> citations needed

of course blowback is better than all those but that one doesn't count

CN CREW-VESSEL
Feb 1, 2024

敌人磨刀我们也磨刀

Best Friends posted:

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Best Friends posted:

swap Felix for Alex, bring Amber back full time, and add brace as a fourth mic. This may affect salary cap, but it’s the moves the organization needs to make to get back into the championship.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

brace is too dominating a personality, not suitable for an ensemble that large

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

CN CREW-VESSEL posted:

I refuse to believe they didn't hire an actor for the live show

That, or someone hosed with donoteat's sliders in Create a Podcaster, maxing them out and changing him out of the default engineer outfit.
lol it’s even worse than i thought

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

KirbyKhan posted:

I had a good time listening to a 4 hour podcast about the Kendrick / Drake beef. Highly regarded in the hip hop community.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHpNtDgs9z0

every single thing I've seen with Joe Budden in it makes him seem incredibly annoying

Telluric Whistler
Sep 14, 2008

Xaris posted:

it's always been great and the best podcast, easily. its the only one i actually keep up on, and the rest I'm like 2 or 3 months behind in general.

for general politics:
trueanon > ghost stories ~= death is just around the corner > this machine kills > qaa (if no jake) > chapo = adam friedland show (lol) > Tech wont save us > trashfuture > qaa (if jake speaks) >>> citations needed

of course blowback is better than all those but that one doesn't count

... where's E1?

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Telluric Whistler posted:

... where's E1?

ive actually never really listened to e1 other than the chapo crossover episodes

nothing against it, just never been something ive really put on. i think i tried one episode 5 or 6 years ago and kinda bounced off it

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Xaris posted:

ive actually never really listened to e1 other than the chapo crossover episodes

nothing against it, just never been something ive really put on. i think i tried one episode 5 or 6 years ago and kinda bounced off it

try this one

https://soundcloud.com/episode-one-868768631/272-the-eulogy-for-the-entire-1972-miami-dolphins-offensive-line

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

alright will do and will report back :tipshat:

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.
I recommend 181 - Mandatory Sales Success Clinic: Risco Presents Jack Trophy for Q2 Sales Success Clinic. If you like the comedy style try any scripted episode. The most recent one is the Ballad of Brewer Grouse but I hesitate to have you listen to it first.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

I honestly thought The Ballad of Brewer Grouse was a fairly weak episode. The music was good though

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
I feel like the interview with the university faculty guy was pretty bad on securing his identity. they went to the trouble of putting a filter on his voice, but he talked about his specific position and that he was in NYC.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Mantis42 posted:

brace is too dominating a personality, not suitable for an ensemble that large

he's a superstar, you need to build the team around him so he can soar

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

crepeface posted:

I feel like the interview with the university faculty guy was pretty bad on securing his identity. they went to the trouble of putting a filter on his voice, but he talked about his specific position and that he was in NYC.

confused a bit then because i thought you were referring to the radio war nerd interview which was pretty normal, not the chapo one

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Bro Dad posted:

he's a superstar, you need to build the team around him so he can soar

brace going home to SF and putting together the best podcast crew out of a bunch of heroin addicts

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

https://twitter.com/TrueAnonPod/status/1789333662657372538

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

no loving way

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

I'm so excited

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
is that the lady that tried to cancel colbert

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmxof0mQI_Y

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

he's 5'11" with the hair

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

well, i would certainly never accuse her of exaggeration

Adbot