Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

CancerStick posted:

Production just told everybody to report to the HoH bedroom.

They usually lock them in there when they need to do something in the house right? Setup for a house comp or things like that? (Clean the ants probably)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CancerStick
Jun 3, 2011
I don't know. This is my first season watching feeds. I always assume everything is a much bigger deal then it is because I am a noob.

For all I know they are unclogging a toilet or something.

KNew
Sep 16, 2007

Yu does not care for puns
They lock them up like that for the POV ceremony, so that the POV winner can look at the wall and they can montage.

CancerStick
Jun 3, 2011
New have nots chosen. Jason (due to his 2 weeks), Josh, Mark, and Ramses. Josh risked the boxes and chose wrong. He has two weeks.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I've been busy all day. Mark is a Have Not? Oh dear God. Mark's game isn't surviving this week.

CancerStick
Jun 3, 2011
Alex picked have nots and she chose to just go based off who fell off the wall first.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I just meant Mark is such a pissy emotional mess most of the time I can't imagine what he'll be like after a few days of starvation and bad sleep in a room with Josh and Jason. All while he's having his second messy breakup of the season (this time with Dom) and possibly on the block.

Mark's just eventually going to be found crying in a corner.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
I don't think Mark is so dryfucked. He was asked, over hours and hours, if he would be a pawn. He said no. That's the right move here/

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I think its tough. I 100% support someone fighting not to go on the block. That's the right move.

But eventually there's a point where you're damaging yourself. Mark's problem isn't that he doesn't want to go on the block. Its that he doesn't want to go on the block but also can't assure them that he won't work to keep Dom. And that he can't detach himself from Dom and stop fighting to save her. And that it reminds everyone of him doing this same thing 2 weeks ago with Cody. And that he's telling half the house overtly (and the other half implicitly) that he doesn't trust people he's supposed to trust like Matt and Raven. And that he's just an emotional mess in general and people are getting tired of it.

Like, in a vacuum Alex shouldn't have agreed to go on the block last week so easily. But she recognized that her back was against the wall and needed to win trust, she recognized that Cody was a safe target, she played ball, and she managed to turn her game around and buy a lot of trust in the house. Paul did the same thing in Week 2 last season. Sometimes, as much as it sucks, that works.

And then look at Ramses who promises to throw the POV, doesn't, and now everyone is more sketched out by him. Yeah, I get his instinct to want to save himself. But he didn't and he made his game worse.

I'm not even saying Mark SHOULD go up. I think he'd be a tempting target if he did. But its all that other poo poo that he should fix if he wants to take this stance.

Like, as I type this he's sitting there whining to Elena about the loving Christmas/showmance/Dom Show nonsense in Week 1 and Elena (a) clearly doesn't understand why he got so mad about it, (b) keeps pointing out that Matt asked the same thing and Mark only got mad at Christmas, and (c) keeps linking that to Cody saying that Mark came to him to put up Christmas that night.

Mark's just too much of a mess.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 04:08 on Jul 16, 2017

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Okay? But Elena's coming off so much worse.

Given the chaos of the past 24 hours, absolutely nobody should be cool with going up as a pawn, especially not Mark, who has been linked with Dom since the game started. From what I gather, the smart thing here, for EVERYBODY, is to let the noms sit, and let Dom get evicted.

I love this cast, but I do not understand why this here had to be such a loving dramabomb.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Because Mark is a drama bomb and playing a terrible game.

And don't get me wrong, Elena's a mess too. But she didn't stick herself to Cody and Jess in Week 1, she hasn't spent 3 weeks whining about Christmas over petty stuff, and she hasn't had to be told by every one of her allies a million times to get her emotions in check and calm down. So she's in a different game situation than Mark is.

The rub here is there's not one person in that house who isn't playing a lovely game or an emotional mess. Not one. These people are a very entertaining disaster.

Ok, maybe Matt. But he doesn't know what's happening most of the time.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
This game they are playing is terrible.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

You know what I really want to happen?

Mark whines his way off the block and Alex puts up Raven.
Mark spends all week whining about having to vote out Dom.
Mark does vote out Dom.
Some combination of Christmas, Jason, Josh, Ramses, Jessica, Kevin, and Paul vote out Raven.
Matt wins HOH.
Mark spends 4 days whining that he didn't vote out Raven before getting backdoored.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 05:15 on Jul 16, 2017

Bloops Crusts
Aug 14, 2016
I have to say, so far, this is the best season since 14

CancerStick
Jun 3, 2011
Kevin is 98% of the reason this season is good.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

So I haven't watched much at all but a couple of notable stuff I've picked up.

- Dom seems to be totally ostracizing herself and is on a hunger fast. I saw a couple of people try to talk to her including Paul and she just does her whole martyr thing and at one point I heard "God is angry." So I'm expecting stigmata by Thursday.

- Jess is fitting in very well and is a totally different person without Cody around. She's getting along well with Christmas even.

- Elena and Christmas had a long talk that I didn't see. I did see Elena talking to Matt and questioning him about the stuff that Christmas got from Cody. That suggests to me that she at least thought Christmas might be right about her concerns. But who knows?

- Matt and Raven talked about how Dom and Mark's behavior makes it seem like they did work with Cody like he told Christmas and Paul. They think its odd that Dom would be going against Paul after Cody tried to take her out and that Mark would be so defensive of Dom after her meltdown the same way he did with Cody. They also noted that Dom had the same sort of reaction Cody had where she acted like they had all betrayed her.

- There was some drama over the Have Not beds. Josh and Ramses had some kind of problem over which bed and Josh was pissy about his certain bed or something. So Paul and Kevin stuffed all Josh's pillows in Ramses' bed to prank him. Josh got a little pissy about it (not bad, just "don't mess with my bed, man, I haven't slept in days" and the way Josh gets). Kevin hosed with him a bunch and Josh got worked up. Mark tried to get in on it and picked a fight and Josh went off. Then Paul stuffed all of Jason's stuff in Josh's bed to try and incite something else. This Josh, Mark, Ramses, and Jason Have Not combo is a mix of personalities that are probably going to try and kill each other after a week of this.

- Alex told Paul that the plan is to put Mark up and Paul said he was feeling better about that. I'm not sure that's true but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Dom being crazy isn't a surprise- she has that Church Lady smile that takes up most of her face and makes her look insane instead of happy. I wondered earlier in the season if she would switch over from God as a Source of Strength to God as a Manipulation Tool when things got tough and, well :shrug:

I wonder if production told her to drop the racism angle. Paul on BBCan tried that as an unapologetic tactic and was made to recant and was quickly bounced.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Another day of not watching a lot, but what have I seen?

Dom's still isolating herself and just staying in bed. When people stop by she gives some guilt stuff and God stuff and they leave awkwardly. She found a sympathetic ear in Jessica because she fed her own martyr complex by saying Cody clearly saw something in Paul and Christmas before any of them did and she now knows how Cody and Jess feel. Jess ate it up but then she told Paul all about it. Dom's planning another call out at the POV Ceremony, and this one will be of "three people." My guess is Christmas is one of them but it could be any of Elena, Alex, Raven, or Matt.

Mark's still trying to stay off the block and Jason is with him. Mark was pushing Matt with him as the replacement. Paul told Alex that she should just not tell Jason she's putting up Mark and do what's best for A²MF. I doubt Alex would do Jason like that.

Mark had a talk with Christmas that seemed good on the surface. Christmas tried to just clean up all the Cody stuff and explain why she was working through it but basically said that it doesn't matter what Mark knew or didn't know because his actions in keeping her were more important. They also talked about Dom and the awkward situation it is. Mark brought up the votes and Christmas denied being one so that's probably what he's going to take away from it. But I haven't seen him complaining about her yet so maybe it did some good.

Mark also had a bonding session with Josh and they talked about their relationship past. Mark hilariously talked about how its weird he can open up to Elena because he doesn't open up to be. The fact that he was opening up to Josh seemed to escape him, as does the fact that he's "opened up" to at least half the house. Then Paul joined them and Mark opened up some more to him.

Alex told Paul and Elena that she was getting nervous about Dom, Mark, and the vote and still wants to put Mark up to lock the votes. Paul then told Elena that Mark's just going to keep sketching people out if he stays off the block and keeps going to bat for Dom. Elena said she'd talk to him but Paul asked how many times they can keep having the same talk with Mark. Elena talked about "babysitting" him. Then Paul told Mark about Dom stirring things up and Mark compared her to Cody and said he was "immune" to it now. Elena told him to stick by him for the next few days because it will make him look better.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

http://i.imgur.com/wzfSQwI.mp4

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

"It's like his psycho eyes are looking at me"

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Paul is putting on a dress for some reason.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Apparently he plans to wear a "snake" costume on for POV Ceremony and Eviction which consists of black leotards, a black leather jacket, a black mask, and a dress that vaguely looks like scales.

A bunch of places are up in arms that he's planning to wear "black face" and described the mask as that at one point and he's a racist.

I don't think that's the intent but I see how it can come across that way and Paul has a history of saying poo poo and not giving a poo poo how it comes off. He's gone on a bunch of rants about being criticized for calling Michelle a "oval office" and saying racist poo poo with Bronte about James. He SHOULD say "this could offend someone" but he won't.

And of course he just shouldn't dress up to mock the person being evicted, but he's an rear end in a top hat and a bully.

Feel free to judge for yourselves.

https://streamable.com/rj5fg

https://twitter.com/LilyShefani/status/886756536109993984

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 06:11 on Jul 17, 2017

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

And I'm completely convinced that owl in the Wave/Apple room/parlor is a thing. I even went back to before Thursday to check and it wasn't there. So at the very least its a new thing in the house that the feed camera people are drawing attention to.

But it could just be a stuffed animal someone threw in there for laughs. Maybe is some After Dark thing because of their owl mascot? I have no idea.

I just find it funny that (a) no one seems to have noticed its new and (b) Dom's been camped out preaching to it and hasn't seemed to examine it.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 07:02 on Jul 17, 2017

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Yeah I was watching one night and someone left the room and the cameraman zoomed in on the owl. So it's either something, or a joke among production.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Dom caught Matt in the shower and announced to him that since she's "heard" that the whole house wants her gone she's going to host one last Dom Show and announce that she works in the government in DC. She told Matt this because she has a conspiracy theory that Matt works in the government too because he lives in Arlington (I think he's open about previously working for Boeing but having left that world years ago). She kept passive aggressively throwing things at Matt about how she's been "underestimated" and "has never lied" and clearly had some kind of agenda to it.

Its funny that Dom inadvertently is going to bring this full circle with her downfall beginning with the weird Cody interview on her show where he partially skeeved everyone out by revealing he lied about his age and kid and she plans to throw one last show where she's going to reveal she lied about her job while saying she never lied.

Word's getting around about the Finale of the Dom Show and everyone is in agreement that they ain't going to that poo poo. They've also all come to realize that she's spent the last day preaching alone to the cameras and people have become somewhat concerned about her mental state.

Jess is whining to Jason that everyone thinks she owes them something if they vote to keep her and its "exhausting" because they all "made her life miserable." So apparently Jess' social renewal is all a show and she's still the same miserable, self absorbed martyr she was with Cody. But she's apparently a scary good faker. She was telling him some story about how Mark was telling her that his game was getting hurt by all his close allies blowing up and Jason took the lesson that Mark's concerned about going on the block. Obviously Jess' point was actually that its so ridiculous since they all unfairly ruined her by associating her with Cody's game.

I'm bored. Gonna nerd out with a video game or watch Sunday's episode.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...
I've seen way too many people like Dom in my life. She's textbook millenial church girl.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

"God just happens to be angry at the same stuff that makes me angry" is some pretty pre-Millenial stuff, my dude

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Josh and Mark got into it again. They made a bet over a pool game and Josh won but double tapped the 8 ball. Mark insisted that's a scratch but apparently house rules are they all double tap all the time and confirmed by Matt. Josh insisted Mark go through with the bet (drink some pickle juice and hot sauce) and Mark got pissed off (shocking). Josh was laughing at him which made it worse and made Mark pissier. Josh gave him the cup of stuff and Mark asked him if he beat him "fair and square." Mark says "I gave you a chance."

In retaliation Josh threw ketchup and mayo on Mark. Mark got in Josh's face and things got heated so we got puppies. When we came back Christmas and Kevin were calming Josh down as he was complaining about Mark throwing hot sauce in his eyes and Mark was laughing while being gently scolded by Elena and others for being an idiot and making bad decision.

Mark tried to "apologize" but also went at Josh for not being a man of his word and keeping his bets. So Josh is going off on Mark scheming with Cody about getting Paul and Christmas out in Week 1.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 03:38 on Jul 18, 2017

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Josh is going OFF. Calling out people scheming and breaking their words and talking behind his back. Mark, Matt, Raven, "Eugenia." No one is safe. Josh is saying he's not a "pussy" and he'll call anyone out. Dom and Paul sorta try and calm him but get distracted going at each other. Eventually Josh burns himself out but then Mark comes out to confront him about the game stuff. Mark claims he's never broken his word and Josh asked why he acted so guilty when Cody threw his name out there. Mark says he's "said his peace." Jessica decided to jump in to say Josh broke his word to her. Josh says Jess never had any use for him or "the outsiders" until she needed them to vote out Christmas. This gets heated and messy because neither Jessica nor Josh are rational actors. The gist of it is that Josh says he was always loyal to Christmas and she never had to question him because their bond was real, but he has no problem lying to Jessica because she treated him like garbage until the day before eviction. Jessica can't stop talking and playing the victim and keeps the focus on her. While she's on the block.

Mark tries to apologize again and Josh does his weird "I have no respect for you. You're a cool rear end dude." thing. Mark hasn't learned how to avoid that. Josh just keeps ranting and raving and eventually Mark learns to walk away and it breaks up.

Matt and Paul advise Elena to "stay out of it" (she briefly weighed in and then backed off).

Jessica decides to do Round 2 with Josh saying he apologized to her the other day and he basically just took it all back. Jess is sore that he went at her in public and he says she involved herself in it.

Mark tells Elena that "Alex needed to see that" and Elena sighs. Mark thinks that helped him. Alex comes over and he says he's glad she saw that and Alex basically says "yeah, he's a child but he's a number."

Elena and Paul get bitchy about Dom "involving herself" in game when she's "irrelevant."

Now Dom and Christmas are going at it.

CancerStick
Jun 3, 2011
These feeds own. I'm not sure who is coming out of all this ahead or lower. I mean they all look like morons...

Josh just has no filter. His mouth moves way faster than his brain

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Dom's randomly choosing this time to ask Christmas (with Paul and Josh around) why she's been disloyal to her. Christmas says she tried to talk to her about the Cody stuff and get answers about it but Dom refused to talk to her or give answers, so its not personal but she had to draw her own conclusions about the game stuff. Dom says that shows what kind of person she is. Christmas asks why she was throwing her name around about the hinky vote and Dom says everyone was. Christmas gets pretty riled up and nasty and Dom gets condescending and walks away.

Paul says Christmas gave him a boner shutting Dom's poo poo down. Christmas is FIRED UP.
Christmas: gently caress you. gently caress your loving praise. God's not here to tell you poo poo.

Josh apologizes to Elena for dragging her into it. Josh says Mark hosed up and Elena agrees. She says he thought it would be funny and it wasn't. She's basically doing damage control for Mark and apologizing for him the way he should have. Josh is still burning out some anger but he's cooling down. Elena asks if Josh is still voting out Dom and he says yes.

Paul is trying to advise people to let Josh cool off.

Mark is finding a sympathetic ear in Jason who hates Josh too. Mark really thinks he showed Alex something about Josh flipping a vote? I don't follow Mark's logic. Jason points out to Mark that everyone thought he crossed a line throwing that stuff in Josh' face but says "now I wish you had poured it in his eye."

Paul pulls Mark aside to coach him on why getting into public squats with Josh over game is a dumb move.

Cooled off Josh tells Christmas he hosed up. She tells him to just lay low and let it pass. She says people were upset at Mark throwing it in his face so it balances. Christmas doesn't seem slowed down at all by her giant cast as she's everywhere.

Alex, Jason, and Kevin discuss things. They all agree Mark shouldn't have thrown the hot sauce in Josh's eyes but Josh "flipped his lid." Josh joins them and Jason says if he had just stopped after Mark did that he would have "been the winner." Josh says he's "not a pussy" and Mark's been clowning him and talking poo poo about him all game. Jason says they were trying to target him for breaking his word on the Jillian vote and he and Alex could have buried him if they went in and said he broke his word to them. Jason tells him that they can rehash it all but the best thing for Josh to do is shut up. Josh talks about defending himself and Jason says the stupid bets he makes are just a button they push to rile him up. Kevin eventually excuses himself because things get iffy when he's in a conversation where people are talking about lying about votes.

Now Dom's just preaching to the cameras that she's morally superior and prays for the liars.

And since I didn't see it mentioned, they had the POV Ceremony. Jason didn't use it so Jessica remains on the block. Paul wore his "snake" outfit but no "black face" of any kind. Dom apparently called out people including Elena and Christmas.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
These rankings on Joker's are just so bizarre.

Cody and Jessica skyrocketed in popularity, Paul's nearly on the bottom, and what happened to Raven for her to tank that quickly? What's going on?

Fenris13
Jun 6, 2003
I think the jump in Cody's popularity had to do with his exit interview with Julie, where he not only seemed normal, he actually had a bit of personality when talking with her, as opposed to the mentally deficient log we saw in the house and in his DRs. It was such a dramatic difference that he could have easily sparked a conspiracy theory about a twin twist.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

A lot of BB fans hate Big Brother and think the whole show is rigged and they've kind of latched onto Cody and Jess as the avatars for their hate. Plus they're the default "underdogs" and anti-Paul, even though they've both said they want to work with Paul but BB fans are obsessive and project their own feelings on HGs. And Jess has played a better game and been actually happy and smiling ever since Cody left. And everyone was very weirdly positive on Cody's nothing interview with Julie because he didn't call anyone a "pussy" (but he did in all his other post show interviews).

A lot of feedsters think Raven's milking her injuries and is a big conwoman so that's probably tied to her sinking in ratings. She's also started talking trash behind Christmas' back a lot and complaining about her injury and a lot of people (even myself a little) think that's about her being mad that Christmas is drawing sympathy away from her. She's also starting to get catty about some people again like she was in Week 1. Plus she's super loyal to Paul and feedsters are convinced she's a plant who knows Paul from the outside because there's a picture of them on her Instagram when she met him at some event a year ago.

My thing about Jokers' ratings is you should always look at the actual rating number and see who actually has a positive rating (>3), who is just above water (>2.5), who's just below water/mediocre (<2.5), and who is just hated (<2). On that graph Kevin's the only one with a really good rating, Alex, Jason, and Christmas are above water, Jess is just slightly above right now, a whole bunch of people are just below, and then Josh, Dom, Paul, and Raven are the ones with really bad ratings. That mostly makes sense to me, even if its not how I'd rate them.

As best as I know Jokers doesn't let you look up ratings from past days, which would be the real tell. Instead of saying "Paul was in X place last week and now is at Y" it would be more illustrative to see how much his rating number actually dropped in a week or if everyone else just moved up past him.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 03:13 on Jul 18, 2017

Turbl
Nov 8, 2007

I think general consensus is Jessica and Cody are both much better people when they're not glued together. Jessica is a lot funnier and more sociable and now has underdog status and yeah people liked Cody's exit interview. People hate Raven now because they think she likes to milk attention from her disease and when she hurt her foot she was a big baby about it. Although I'm not sure how that puts her below even Megan and Jillian. Maybe people don't like her clown makeup. As for Paul I don't know how he was ever so high to begin with but I think most people don't like him right now because he has been running the house with practically no opposition and has a big ego.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Matt and Raven ask Paul what they're going to do about Christmas. Matt has been getting antsy about the idea of them needing a HOH or POV win and Christmas not being able to compete. Paul points out that there's a lot of comps that Christmas can still win. Paul says Mark's probably going to take a shot at her anyway so they can just let him. He basically makes the argument that she's more valuable as a shield, target, and number than she is a liability like Matt suggests. Paul's stated targets for next week remain Jessica and Ramses. He hopes Josh wins because he'll do something crazy. Matt wants to work with Jessica but Paul warns him that she'll betray them without a second's hesitation. Both guys say they would have hit Mark if he had done that to them but Paul says he'd never let it get that far.

Everyone's just generally rehashing the whole thing with whatever spins they have or is in the room. Mark thinks he proved something unclear. Josh knows he hosed up but can't see the flaw in him always feeling the need to defend his honor over petty poo poo. Everyone thinks Mark crossed a line but Josh is nuts. Jessica has shifted back into smug queen mode like she's not still on the block. Dom is back to preaching to the cameras alone. Christmas is using all the chaos and Dom's breakdown to fix the damage that her vote did to her at the start of the week.

Dom is now singing hymns in the parlor room alone. poo poo's getting weirder.

Christmas coaches Joss a little about controlling his emotions and how when he gets excited he loses his train of thought and that's when people call him irrational. She tells him everyone agreed Mark crossed a line but since Josh lost his cool they can point to that. She advises him to stay happy and goofy and "not get big" and "someone will gently caress up by Thursday." Josh says he just "blacked out" after Mark threw that in his face. Josh asks what to do with Mark. Christmas advises him to just apologize, accept Mark's apology, and say he needed to calm down... and "don't talk too much!" None of the "I respect you, I love you, I want to be loyal to you" stuff Josh does. "Short, simple, concise." "Leave it, and walk away."

Alex and Jason are sketched out by Kevin. Apparently he tried to form a F2 with Alex and is insisting she swore on a rosary to it. Alex and Jason have been getting more and more sure that Kevin is a snake all week and Kevin seems sketched out that he hasn't been as inside the decision making as he thought he would be and it hasn't been "Outsiders vs Cool Kids" like he was pushing and instead Alex and Jason have been clearly talking with Paul, Mark, and Elena. The house house seems to largely have come to terms that Kevin is the 3rd vote now and was probably the vote in Week 1, which means he's been throwing Ramses under the bus about it. So Kevin's game is falling apart pretty fast, although I can't imagine he'll be a target next week, especially with someone (Cody) returning to the house.

A couple of the HGs reasoned out that the special episode and last Temptation could be a Diamond Power of Veto (which is close enough to the truth to count). With more time it will be interesting to see if they start speculating about a Battle Back for that episode.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I had a super busy day and didn't watch any feeds. A little catchup now and it doesn't really look like anything's changed. Dom's still the target and isolated hosting the 700 Club, Jess seems safe this week but most of the house is wary of her weaseling her way back in so she'd be a top target next week (if there wasn't a Battle Back), Ramses is still a bit of a target but its lessening now that a lot of people blame his problems on Kevin and Dom, Christmas' target still exists but has faded and while she could end up on the block if the wrong person (Mark, Jason, Jess) wins HOH she doesn't seem to be in as much trouble as she looked like she'd be at the start of the week. No ones talking about Paul yet but they also seem a little unclear on whether he's safe next week or not since Paul has openly suggested his HOH week didn't count for his 3 weeks of safety. I'm fairly sure Paul is 100% bullshitting about that just to keep the target off him.

Christmas was out of the house for a little while to get a new fitted boot cast.

Ramses tried to burn the house down.

Ramses: Should I pour water in it?

Then Christmas slipped on the grease. She was fine but Matt and Raven used it to bitch more about how "unfair/ridiculous" it is she's in the house and how she's "going to kill herself" and "needs to stop talking about her foot." From Raven's perspective I think that's her weird need for attention and sympathy as the sick one resulting in resentment but I'm not quite sure what Matt's deal is. I think he's just a meathead who still thinks every comp will be athletic and Christmas is going to somehow cost him the game.

That seems like all that's happened today.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
There was weird fight drama involving Matt and Josh that should have got Matt thrown out of the game.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I assume you mean the Mark thing from yesterday. I haven't seen anything about Matt and Josh getting into it. There's a gif of Mark's actions at the top of the page.

I don't think it graduates to physical violence. It's a lovely, disrespectful thing to do but Cody already set a high enough bar that he had to be specifically warned to stop threatening people with violence.

Mark's game is hurting enough from it anyway because everyone in the house (even Elena, who jokingly suggested it) agrees it was over the line and completely disrespectful. And Mark being the self absorbed bully he is can't let it go and has been bitching about people criticizing him. Mark's game has tanked hard in the last week or so and I don't think he's going to make it very long. Everyone thinks he was up to something with Cody and Dom, they're generally sick of babysitting his emotions, he spent days whining his way off the block and advertising that he didn't trust his allies and would prefer they go up, and then had the Josh fight. If someone wanted to destroy his game all they'd have to do is throw another hinky vote and frame him for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
I have a hard time telling Matt and Mark apart if I can't see them. But it's whatever one throw hot sauce in Josh's eyes.

• Locked thread