Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

*Uyama chuckling as he swivels around and observes Blueglass floating in a tube of green liquid*

ysg hasn't been at a gdq since 2015? 2014? and they've all been bad since then, coincidence?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
lol they somehow hosed up changing the single board and now everything's broke. Guess I'll never get my 2D Zelda block.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Six minute estimate huh. Nice. Garcon... fetch me the grapes!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He looks epic doing this.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
oops

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Bill Barber posted:

lol they somehow hosed up changing the single board and now everything's broke. Guess I'll never get my 2D Zelda block.

hush you

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I wanna watch KevinDDR play this for 5 hours. Let the man game

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
holy balls that recovery

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
sad!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This so called Grand Master just AIDSed it. Next game please. Can we get an encore Dishonored 2 run instead?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I love that the past 4 times the crowd got hype they cut the crowd mics.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

What happened...thought he got all the Cool!!s.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

I think he missed the 700 one.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I think he missed one

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Can't wait to watch the 2d zelda block vod later. good night

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

drat, musta been that wonky tower recovery period. I'm sending my energy to KevinDDR.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

he failed! looks like the real skilled gamers are practicing their 100% no glitch no warp no dupe base building in fallout 4 runs.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He got that one, he missed one before that if I was paying attention correctly.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

he failed! looks like the real skilled gamers are practicing their 100% no glitch no warp no dupe base building in fallout 4 runs.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

drat, musta been that wonky tower recovery period. I'm sending my energy to KevinDDR.

he's insanely good, there should just be a tetris marathon

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Evil Eagle posted:

he's insanely good, there should just be a tetris marathon

he streams and theres a couple arcade things like that. the biggest one is stunfest in france which also doubles as a fighting game tournamnet now but started mostly for shmup and other arcade games. i want to know if any jp players stream

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
i haven't watched kevinddrs stream in awhile but a few years ago his setup was like a japanese candy cab and a bed in a room that looked like 8x8 feet or something. impressive

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Based RibbedKilla.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

i haven't watched kevinddrs stream in awhile but a few years ago his setup was like a japanese candy cab and a bed in a room that looked like 8x8 feet or something. impressive

Rose: It was your room, Jack. You had no posters or anything, just a desk and a bed.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
i went pee and its two minutes in and he's in the first dungeon and idk how he got there w/ no sword

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He climbed on a cliff by pressing pause a few dozen times, and walked past the guards.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

He climbed on a cliff by pressing pause a few dozen times, and walked past the guards.

thank u

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

gently caress it I'm staying up for this one

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Huh, there were 50,000 more people watching when they had 40 minutes of Tetris within 3 hours of setup time... This world is diseased...

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
i liked it better when the announcers audio was broken :twisted:

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
the glitches in lttp are incredible also it's rad that this guy's twitch name is just andy

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
https://clips.twitch.tv/ProductiveTubularSkirretJonCarnage

https://clips.twitch.tv/SmokyRenownedCasetteCharlietheUnicorn

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

RibbedKilla is epic.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

This run is amazing.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
https://clips.twitch.tv/EndearingFunAlpacaMVGame

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

DamnI missed Shantae

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh, Awesome! Just in time for Rosenkreuzstilette Freudenstachel Any% Freudia Race!!

• Locked thread