Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I barely started episode 2 but just as a quick general question, is there actually significant branching (ie does it matter much whether you get Rachel to stay in the play and/or why would you ever NOT try the Backtalk option when possible? Like I guess I'm just terrified of missing content. Like I also said okay fine I'll go to the play with you Warren, because I didn't know if it would even be possible for Chloe to go if I didn't say yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.
So I got Bomber Crew, a WW2 bomber management game. It lets you decorate your more than likely ill-fated bomber.

Unfortunately "This action will have consequences" doesn't fit on the side and it's tough to manually draw it as nose art.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'

skooma512 posted:

So I got Bomber Crew, a WW2 bomber management game. It lets you decorate your more than likely ill-fated bomber.

Unfortunately "This action will have consequences" doesn't fit on the side and it's tough to manually draw it as nose art.

Bay before bae indeed.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

precision posted:

I barely started episode 2 but just as a quick general question, is there actually significant branching (ie does it matter much whether you get Rachel to stay in the play and/or why would you ever NOT try the Backtalk option when possible? Like I guess I'm just terrified of missing content. Like I also said okay fine I'll go to the play with you Warren, because I didn't know if it would even be possible for Chloe to go if I didn't say yes

Rachel will end up playing Prospera no matter what but there are like 5-6 iterations of how she can get there.

skooma512 posted:

You should name your fleet Bae-52s.

Arach
Oct 3, 2003

Dive! Dive! Di... are you diving yet?
Grimey Drawer

Dexie posted:

Eliot almost seems like a red herring to me. It's too obvious that he's creepy as gently caress. I don't think he's going to amount to much in Episode 3, if anything.

I don't possibly think it can, unless there's a BTS2.

At minimum by the end of E3. We need "Ghost Dad's" warnings about Rachel needs to materialize, "... a greater beauty is yet to come" after all. After all she needs to be broken up with / cheating on Chloe with Frank in a few years time. I think we have to see the seeds of those complications.

Before that they've got to give Rachel some Mom time, and actually define that character in relation to her daughter and her position in the criminal underbelly she's mixed up with.

I just don't know how they cram some clearly pretty radical changes with Rachel into a dozen scenes let alone the other dozen threads floating under the surface like Eliot as well as Samantha and Nathan.

Let alone the final shot of Max materializing out of nowhere, "Chloe! We need to go BACK to the FUTURE!"

Arach fucked around with this message at 01:17 on Oct 22, 2017

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Oh man I just found the 1981 Vortex Club poster and I hope it's an Easter egg hint that someone is considering doing LiS: Breakfast Club

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

precision posted:

Oh man I just found the 1981 Vortex Club poster and I hope it's an Easter egg hint that someone is considering doing LiS: Breakfast Club

I am so down for that.

I'd love to know how the Vortex Club went from being what it was in the past (according to that poster) to what it is now.

Canemacar
Mar 8, 2008

Dexie posted:

I am so down for that.

I'd love to know how the Vortex Club went from being what it was in the past (according to that poster) to what it is now.

Gentrification. Of social spaces rather than physical ones.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

The more I think about it, even with the limited timeframe it doesn't seem like they're going to be able to tie all these hanging plot threads into one 3+ hour episode without the whole thing seeming even more rushed than Episode 5 of the original. Off the top of my head we've got:

- Sera and her connection with both Rachel and Damon (this is probably going to be one of the main focal points of the episode)

- Whatever's going on between Nathan and Samantha

- Eliot possibly taking his stalker tendencies to the next level (not likely given that the majority of our time is probably going to be spent addressing the first point)

- Possibly going a little more in depth on the whole situation with Drew & Mikey.

- A more elaborate dream seqence where the Raven's intentions are at last revealed. Possibly via a more low key version of the first game's Nightmare sequence (as I've said before, it could be neat to get a Chloe Vs Chloe Backtalk Challenge and it would also be a good excuse to give Max a physical cameo)

They could also do stuff like show hints of a relationship between Rachel and Frank (it's not really clear if they even know each other at this point in time) and I wouldn't be surprised if it ended with some kind of foreshadowing for the original game (whether it be hints of Jefferson's arrival, straight up flashing forward to Chloe entering the bathroom or something a bit more subtle). I'm not betting on us getting any sort of happy ending either way.

That's a pretty sizeable amount of ground to cover in just one episode. But no matter what they end up doing I hope Hell is Empty is at the very least up to par with the previous two episodes and they don't trip at the finish line like their predecessor did to an extent.

And who knows, maybe we'll get a Before the Storm Part 2 or some other game focused on Arcadia Bay in the future as well. There's no official confirmation yet as we know literally nothing about it but DontNod have said in interviews that they wanted a fresh start for Life is Strange 2, meaning the game will have little if any connection to the original. Hopefully the new cast ends up being just as endearing/entertaining as the current one though.

Larryb fucked around with this message at 05:46 on Oct 22, 2017

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
just finished episode 2 and at least the way it went for me (aced everything, including maximum Rachel Romance) i'm gonna say it's the best episode in the entire franchise. just fuckin' great. the play and after the play, jesus, i'm not crying, you're crying, shut up :(

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

Larryb posted:

The more I think about it, even with the limited timeframe it doesn't seem like they're going to be able to tie all these hanging plot threads into one 3+ hour episode without the whole thing seeming even more rushed than Episode 5 of the original. Off the top of my head we've got:

- Sera and her connection with both Rachel and Damon (this is probably going to be one of the main focal points of the episode)

- Whatever's going on between Nathan and Samantha

- Eliot possibly taking his stalker tendencies to the next level (not likely given that the majority of our time is probably going to be spent addressing the first point)

- Possibly going a little more in depth on the whole situation with Drew & Mikey.

- A more elaborate dream seqence where the Raven's intentions are at last revealed. Possibly via a more low key version of the first game's Nightmare sequence (as I've said before, it could be neat to get a Chloe Vs Chloe Backtalk Challenge and it would also be a good excuse to give Max a physical cameo)

They could also do stuff like show hints of a relationship between Rachel and Frank (it's not really clear if they even know each other at this point in time) and I wouldn't be surprised if it ended with some kind of foreshadowing for the original game (whether it be hints of Jefferson's arrival, straight up flashing forward to Chloe entering the bathroom or something a bit more subtle). I'm not betting on us getting any sort of happy ending either way.

That's a pretty sizeable amount of ground to cover in just one episode. But no matter what they end up doing I hope Hell is Empty is at the very least up to par with the previous two episodes and they don't trip at the finish line like their predecessor did to an extent.

And who knows, maybe we'll get a Before the Storm Part 2 or some other game focused on Arcadia Bay in the future as well. There's no official confirmation yet as we know literally nothing about it but DontNod have said in interviews that they wanted a fresh start for Life is Strange 2, meaning the game will have little if any connection to the original. Hopefully the new cast ends up being just as endearing/entertaining as the current one though.

I don't really think all of these plot threads have to or even should be wrapped up in a bow. The whole relationship between Samantha and Nathan doesn't need a lot of screentime other than to show "here's how this rich kid becomes a real messed up creepazoid with dad issues three years from now," the stuff about Eliot is I think a complete non-starter, and whatever is going on with Damon and Sera will come together in the third act, possibly bringing together previous flashpoints like Drew & Mikey and Joyce & David. I'd be more annoyed if they felt like they had to wrap up absolutely everything since it's already stretching the limits of plausibility how Chloe adopts some of her most iconic habits in the span of a few days from her sophomore year in high school. I think the focus of this final episode is going to be Amber Family Secrets, the drug ring subplot which possibly ties into the first, the mystical wildfire/raven resolution, and Chloe & Rachel's relationship status becoming "it's hella complicated." Everything else is ancillary.

I believe Deck Nine have said there will be multiple endings for BtS, although I could see Episode 3 working like Ep. 5 from the original series by mostly showing the consequences of previous decisions rather than having the player make new ones. After two episodes I'm not expecting this series to suddenly throw itself into the crazy melodramatic aspects of Season 1 in the third act. It's just not that kind of game, and once you've resigned yourself to that, the scope of the plot doesn't seem so monumental. I would be disappointed that BtS doesn't really incorporate the psychodrama aspects of Life is Strange, because I felt that was such an essential part of making the whole series work, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't equally enjoy the My So-Called Life elements.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Yeah, I don't really mind this being a more self-contained little story all things considered but I do wish we'd gotten just a little more time to devote to it. I'm still a little worried about Samantha but since this is still a few years before Jefferson enters the picture and Nathan really starts going off the rails things might be ok for now (at this point Nathan is just a mentally ill kid with severe daddy issues, not a psychopath). I don't really expect much if anything to come of Eliot (he's probably just going to wind up being a slightly blander/creepier version of Warren), it just this episode seemed to be dropping hints that there's something a little darker going on with him.

There's probably going to be some kind of point where all your choices are thrown back in your face (though most likely nothing as involved as the first game's Nightmare). Though in the little teaser at the end of this one we do see Chloe being visibly freaked out at something and/or desperately trying to get away from something or someone.

Though it still skews towards the latter a bit I like that Chloe and Rachel seem more like equal partners this time compared to the first game where it was more or less The Chloe Price Show with Max just being along for the ride. I wonder how the multiple ending aspect is going to work this time and what ends up being the trigger for it (whether it be just one final choice or something a little more involved).

My personal theory about the raven at this point is that it might actually be trying to protect the town/Chloe but can't directly interfere. So instead it tries to push Chloe and Rachel closer together so that when the latter disappears a few years down the line Chloe will have the drive to start searching for her, eventually bringing people like Jefferson and Nathan to justice in the process as well as finding her own salvation through the return of Max ("A greater beauty is yet to come").

If you think about it, Arcadia Bay is kind of like Silent Hill only the monsters are a lot more subtle. It draws people in and seems to have a corrupting effect on some (Max included), which is why it's kind of ironic that one of the people the town probably hurt the most (Chloe) is the one trying to save it in the end.

On the other hand, perhaps Sean Prescott had a point (though probably not the way he intended). The town didn't need a savior, it needed an enema to clear away all the corruption that's been built up since even before Max and Chloe's parents were born. In some twisted sense, Max was exactly the kind of "hero" the town deserved in that case.

Larryb fucked around with this message at 17:12 on Oct 22, 2017

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I'm like 99% sure what's gonna happen with Eliot in episode 3 will be a fairly short scene, where he accuses Chloe of "leading him on", and where you have the option to Backtalk him. If you've been playing Chloe hella gay, this will probably come up during the Backtalk, possibly even as the "finisher move". "DUDE, I LIKE CHICKS" or something. Bank on it.

Eshettar
May 9, 2013

*whispers*

yospos, bithc
I wouldn't mind an episode that bridges the gap between Before The Storm and Life Is Strange. In my mind, the story would be Chloe trying to figure out why Rachel seems to have grown so distant from her. Since she can't find out about Jefferson and Frank, she'd never get the answers she sought but it would end with Rachel saying something like "No matter what happens, know that you'll always be special to me."

Maybe that would be the last thing Rachel ever says to Chloe before disappearing.

And the last shot?

Chloe opening the door to the bathroom...

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

"He looked at my tits!" should be an autowin button for all subsequent backtalk sequences.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

exquisite tea posted:

"He looked at my tits!" should be an autowin button for all subsequent backtalk sequences.

God I felt so bad about doing that to Skip :(

The only Backtalk where I've flubbed even a single time was confronting Rachel's dad, which surprisingly only 24% of people have done. I feel like it's a bit too easy to guess the right answer, and having the right answer sometimes be literally underlined for you is a bit much.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Eshettar posted:

I wouldn't mind an episode that bridges the gap between Before The Storm and Life Is Strange. In my mind, the story would be Chloe trying to figure out why Rachel seems to have grown so distant from her. Since she can't find out about Jefferson and Frank, she'd never get the answers she sought but it would end with Rachel saying something like "No matter what happens, know that you'll always be special to me."

Maybe that would be the last thing Rachel ever says to Chloe before disappearing.

And the last shot?

Chloe opening the door to the bathroom...

Ending BtS on a lead up to the bathroom scene in the original would be a good way to bring things full circle regardless. Have Numbers or some equally fitting song playing in the background and maybe even give the player control of Chloe as she walks through the halls of Blackwell and it'd probably make for a good closing scene.

Wouldn't be hard to set up either, just end on a line from Rachel or something and then cut to Chloe standing outside alone looking up at Blackwell, flashing forward from there to her modern version from LiS doing the same.

exquisite tea posted:

Max is gonna drop out of the sky at the end of Episode 3 with a plan to finally correct all the timelines, thus setting the stage for a Life is Strange sidescrolling beatemup.

I'd play it.

Larryb fucked around with this message at 23:17 on Oct 22, 2017

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Max is gonna drop out of the sky at the end of Episode 3 with a plan to finally correct all the timelines, thus setting the stage for a Life is Strange sidescrolling beatemup.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

exquisite tea posted:

Max Caulfield vs. The World? I can dig it.

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

precision posted:

God I felt so bad about doing that to Skip :(

The only Backtalk where I've flubbed even a single time was confronting Rachel's dad, which surprisingly only 24% of people have done. I feel like it's a bit too easy to guess the right answer, and having the right answer sometimes be literally underlined for you is a bit much.

I felt weird about doing that since Rachel told me not to and it’s hella not my place to get that started.

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
Yeah, I kept uncharacteristically quiet but it was 100% for her sake.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

I've found the best way to play this game (seeing as she's an established character and not as much of a blank slate as Max was) is to ask yourself, "What would Chloe's natural reaction in this situation be?", though going off the beaten path does sometimes produce interesting results. For example, initiating the Backtalk with James does help get a feel for his character a bit better.

Even though they don't always matter in the long run (even if you fail the game will typically let you complete your objective another way, probably to compensate for the lack of a Rewind mechanic) it never really hurts to do the challenges when they're presented to you as you wind up getting more out of the conversation that way.

Canemacar
Mar 8, 2008

Edited for spoiler tags

I just realized talking to some people today that I forgot to check the journal and texts during the nightmares. I decided to save the texts for my next playthrough, but I did look up a couple of the journals and oof. One was, I dunno, what Chloe was hoping for more than anything; a letter from Max saying their family was moving back the next day and that all her letters to Chloe had gotten lost in the mail - she would never just ignore Chloe. A cruel mockery of her fear and longing.

The other one I saw was just a picture of the tree Rachel's dad kissed Sera under, but with a lynched Max hanging from the branches. That one seemed less clear in it's meaning. Was it supposed to horrify Chloe by showing her friend dead, or to symbolize anger at Max given the location is a known place of betrayal?

Then the final one showing an "escape the Bay" maze with people and places like David and Joyce getting married, Blackwell Academy, Sera kissing Mr. Amber, and the burning tree scattered around it. It's hard to tell where the maze starts or ends. Is Holly Weed the endpoint? Or is it the barely visible center of the circular maze? And is Max at the center of that maze, or just the biggest obstical right in front of it? And are those colored splashes around Max supposed to be teardrops?

Speaking of the nightmares, the Episode 2 one was easily the best so far. Lots of portentous riddles. When the Raven speaks of fire and darkness, he seems to be referring to Max and Rachel. One has blinded her with absence and loss, while the other blinds her with beauty. The fire is jealous and wants all the beauty for itself; you should be careful not to get burned by it. I don't know if I'm willing to ignore all the red flags I had about Rachel in Episode 1.

But the most interesting part was when he says that a greater beauty is yet to come, and extinguishes the fire. Leaving the darkness, but with radiant starlight shining through. Probably referring to Max and her "redemption" of Chloe in LiS. The Raven seems to be warning her away from Rachel, or at least warning her to be wary, and trying to tell Chloe that Max would come back for her. I'm curious as to why the Raven would be interested in all of that and if it will tie into the storm.

Canemacar fucked around with this message at 01:29 on Oct 23, 2017

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

skooma512 posted:

I felt weird about doing that since Rachel told me not to and it’s hella not my place to get that started.

That was my thinking at first, but then I thought "yeah but What Would Chloe Do?" Also the way it plays out you end up getting Rachel's Mom on your side

ABT. Always Back Talk.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Canemacar posted:

But the most interesting part was when he says that a greater beauty is yet to come, and extinguishes the fire. Leaving the darkness, but with radiant starlight shining through. Probably referring to Max and her "redemption" of Chloe in LiS. The Raven seems to be warning her away from Rachel, or at least warning her to be wary, and trying to tell Chloe that Max would come back for her. I'm curious as to why the Raven would be interested in all of that and if it will tie into the storm.

This seems like such an obvious analogy that I feel there has to be something more to it. Max cannot be "the greater beauty yet to come" unless Bae is canon since in the Bay scenario Chloe dies alone never having reunited with her friend. And in the first episode it's the Raven who actually leads Chloe to Rachel to start that wildfire, so he can't simply be warning her away.

Canemacar
Mar 8, 2008

exquisite tea posted:

This seems like such an obvious analogy that I feel there has to be something more to it. Max cannot be "the greater beauty yet to come" unless Bae is canon since in the Bay scenario Chloe dies alone never having reunited with her friend. And in the first episode it's the Raven who actually leads Chloe to Rachel to start that wildfire, so he can't simply be warning her away.

Edit: I do think it refers to Max though. There's literally no one else in Chloe's life who could have made such an impact. And even if we go with the Bay ending, Chloe has still seen significant personal growth and overcame a lot of her issues. The fact that it never happened chronologically might not mean much to a trickster spirit.

I forgot that it was the Raven that gave Chloe the push that got them over the fight in the junkyard and started that fire. So I think you're right in that the Raven probably isn't warning Chloe away from Rachel, but just telling her not to let it consume her. Why he might start the ball rolling like that, and guide Chloe through it, remains to be seen.

Canemacar fucked around with this message at 02:52 on Oct 23, 2017

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

exquisite tea posted:

Technically even if you go with that ending the week LiS takes place in still had to happen in order for it to not happen (time travel is confusing) so it could still be referring to Max (not sure who else it could be anyway). The raven might not be the most reliable of Spirit Animals though so it's still kind of unclear what its true motives are ("The raven is to be respected, never trusted").

Also in a way both endings could have happened simultaneously in separate timelines. We see evidence that, as I understand it anyway, when Max travels through the photos only her consciousness is transferred over, taking over the body of the Max from that time period while another Max still remains behind in the previous timeline.

Meaning that when Max travelled back using the Butterfly photo there was still a Max left behind at the lighthouse with Chloe. In other words, looking at it that way Max didn't so much save the present version of the town as she did create a new timeline where the storm never came.

Larryb fucked around with this message at 04:19 on Oct 23, 2017

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice

precision posted:

For anyone who missed it:

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

Larryb posted:

Technically even if you go with that ending the week LiS takes place in had to happen in order for it to not happen (time travel is confusing) so it could still be referring to Max (not sure who else it could be anyway). The raven might not be the most trustworthy of Spirit Animals though so it's still kind of unclear what its true motives are ("The raven is to be respected, never trusted").

Also in a way both endings could have happened simultaneously in separate timelines. We see evidence that, as I understand it anyway, when Max travels through the photos only her consciousness is transferred over, taking over the body of the Max from that time period while another Max still remains behind in the previous timeline.

Meaning that when Max travelled back using the Butterfly photo there was still a Max left behind at the lighthouse with Chloe. In other words, looking at it that way Max didn't so much save the present version of the town as she did create a new timeline where the storm never came.

Plus a spirit like that may not even perceive time linearly. Chloe had that week as far as it's concerned even if she is sacrificed.

The Chloe is of Bae-jor.

Canemacar
Mar 8, 2008

Once everything is released, I'm going to do a full playthrough. I think the order is going to be BTS 1-3, LIS 1-5, then the Farewell DLC. I also think I'm going to be emotionally crippled for a week after.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Canemacar posted:

Once everything is released, I'm going to do a full playthrough. I think the order is going to be BTS 1-3, LIS 1-5, then the Farewell DLC. I also think I'm going to be emotionally crippled for a week after.

If you're going chronologically I believe the DLC is supposed to take place before everything else does.

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

You wanna get through this?
I'm really curious to see how the DLC is going to play out since I have a feeling it's going to end with Max going "I'll never forget you Chloe, we'll always be friends!" just to twist the knife even more.

Also, LiS sidescroller would own. Do it, DONTNOD.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

PunkBoy posted:

I'm really curious to see how the DLC is going to play out since I have a feeling it's going to end with Max going "I'll never forget you Chloe, we'll always be friends!" just to twist the knife even more.

All we really know right now is we play as Max and it takes place right before she left for Seattle, thus beginning the living hell that is Chloe Price's existence.

From a gameplay standpoint I hope they go all out with it and include a few staples from the first game (such as a brand new set of photos for us to find and take, complete with Max shaking the photo after each one).

I'm also wondering if it's going to drop at the same time Episode 3 does or if it'll be a little bit afterwards (now that the strike is over it would also be nice to get Hannah Telle and Ashly Burch back for one more round as well). Maybe in this one we'll finally get to meet Max's parents in person as well.

Larryb fucked around with this message at 05:57 on Oct 23, 2017

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

You wanna get through this?
I really hope they release the soundtrack. Trying to find everything on YouTube is a pain.

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

PunkBoy posted:

I really hope they release the soundtrack. Trying to find everything on YouTube is a pain.

For BTS? It's on Spotify.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'

PunkBoy posted:

It's on iTunes!

Arach
Oct 3, 2003

Grimey Drawer
<nervous itching> Uh, so, eh, when's Episode 3 out?

skooma512 posted:

For BTS? It's on Spotify.

I bought the soundtrack, but much of the licensed stuff still floats all over the place and isn't included. This spotify list has the current lot.

Arach fucked around with this message at 12:31 on Oct 23, 2017

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

PunkBoy posted:

I think whatever comes out of that DLC will be short and sweet, as at least for the immediate future it's the last look we'll ever get of Max and Chloe. Hopefully it's layered with some sick foreshadowing that our heroes conveniently all seemed to have forgotten once Life is Strange begins proper. I suppose if BtS is enough of a hit there's no reason why they couldn't theoretically keep making more games in Arcadia Bay, although then things start to get absurd when you think about the series chronologically and the main character with time traveling powers really only swoops in for a couple days at the very end. This is why I propose sidescrolling arcade beatemup, it's the only way forward.

Arach
Oct 3, 2003

Grimey Drawer

exquisite tea posted:

I think whatever comes out of that DLC will be short and sweet, as at least for the immediate future it's the last look we'll ever get of Max and Chloe.

It's weird that I'm kinda dreading Farewell.

I appreciate that dontnod wrote themselves into a bit of a corner, but the idea of Life is Strange 2 without the characters that defined it I find baffling. Time manipulation isn't the hook they might think it is, Storm makes that demonstrable.

At best, we might have a heavily sidelined Max in a LiS2, in the same way they did with April in Dreamfall after Longest Journey.

Dontnod have been working on LiS2 for over a year now. It's probably a fair bet that Farewell might have a bit of a teaser drop post credits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eshettar
May 9, 2013

*whispers*

yospos, bithc
I doubt time travel will play a role as the power was so specific to Max's character. I have literally no idea what Season Two of Life Is Strange will even be which is both kinda scary and exciting at the same time.

Episode Four of Guardians Of The Galaxy finally came out on GoG!

• Locked thread