Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Sex Robot posted:

Oh Christ it sparkles too? Sold.

I looked it up and some are good quality sparkly ones and some are second-gen copies with flat colour enamel, so be sure to buy the right one

my store was:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Blu...2948880990.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Nothing amazing happens here.
Everything is ordinary.

NoneMoreNegative posted:

I looked it up and some are good quality sparkly ones and some are second-gen copies with flat colour enamel, so be sure to buy the right one

my store was:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Blu...2948880990.html

This is the poo poo I love for AliExpress. I decide to have a look through the store further, some nice pins. Then..

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Love the thread.

Is wish.com okay to post? Similar concept, cheap crap eventually comes from China and may or may not be what you ordered.

I kinda want this for nostalgia reasons

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
I can't figure out how to edit on mobile..

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
surprised it's only 1 ss skull, tbqh

give me the goddamn link for this right now

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

https://www.dea.gov

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

:same:

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

JointHorse posted:

I would not buy any Creality3D printers, unless you're ready to immediately fix them..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yDp9frWkcg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32Qur-2Cn-o

[edit] This isn't limited to just Creality3D, all the cheap 3D-printers have problems. Some more serious, like the Anet A8 that likes to burn houses :tif:

Yeah, I bought a TEVO Tarantula a couple of years ago and was already set on upgrading a lot of stuff when I got it. That being said; it was still way cheaper than what was on the US market for the same build volume.

I ended up making my own alu base and mounting brackets. Also upgraded the extruder and added a custom enclosure.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Kharmakazy posted:

Love the thread.

Is wish.com okay to post? Similar concept, cheap crap eventually comes from China and may or may not be what you ordered.

hell yeah, cheap poo poo from china generally

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
As requested

self incriminating clothing

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun

Kharmakazy posted:

Love the thread.

I think Wish has a lot of resellers, while AE stuff tends to come straight from the factories. I’m not too keen on Wish as the postage charges are usually higher. But please mock them in this thread anyway.

These are still my favourite bootleg KOTH merchandise.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Moon Atari posted:

It's one of the recommended treatments for keratosis pilaris. It has a faint sulfur smell but it doesn't really linger on the skin.

Jerry Cotton posted:

The only recommended treatment for keratosis pilaris I've ever seen is urea (carbamide).

So the treatment for harmless red bumps is farts and piss? Outstanding.

Betazoid
Aug 3, 2010

Hallo. Ik ben een leeuw.

SEX BURRITO posted:

I think Wish has a lot of resellers, while AE stuff tends to come straight from the factories. I’m not too keen on Wish as the postage charges are usually higher. But please mock them in this thread anyway.

These are still my favourite bootleg KOTH merchandise.

I REALLY want a *boggle* Hank case but can't find it for my phone (Google Pixel 3).

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I've had the case on the left for a few years now and everyone loves it

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Jumpin' Crack Bass

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

you're the best

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Keep scrolling and there's a whoole bunch of nazi stuff in that store

e: still ordered two pins obviously

e2: not nazi ones

Skarsnik fucked around with this message at 23:27 on Jan 30, 2019

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

NoneMoreNegative posted:

A good purchase

i'm going to get one of those too

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I also that particular pin.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I already own it and it rules

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

same. it's so glittery and chunky. a++

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun

Quantum of Phallus posted:

I've had the case on the left for a few years now and everyone loves it

I’ve currently got this case from AE. I like that it’s rubber so my phone is easy to hold as I shitpost. But the camera hole isn’t big enough so my photos come out dark and weird. Maybe I’ll switch to Bobby Hill.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I just bought a knockoff of Lego Batman Movie Bat Cave 70909 for $34 compared to $80+ for a legit set. My wife and I have been taking turns helping our twins put them together and it's pretty much a 1:1 copy. Quality is good and the only complaint is that they aren't bagged in numbered groups like most of the legit sets which makes it a bit more difficult to find the pieces you need.

One of the twins wants remote control Lego train that retails for $225 or so, but Aliexpress and Dhgate has it for ~$65 which is a little easier to swallow. If we get it, I'll report back. I'm sure the blocks are fine I'm just curious about the electronics.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Pick posted:

I already own it and it rules

I need to see if the have an aluminum sign version since my roommate has the insane word art signs all over the apartment.

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

You better believe I bought that Mulder pin. And a handful of these
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/FEIKtJi

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Time to start praying that your orders get shipped out before lunar new year.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

$6. nerds.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

Time to start praying that your orders get shipped out before lunar new year.

Mine haven't

I mostly have clothes and underwear for my Fiancé queued up.

On that, if you measure out and check the measurement tables, the stuff actually fits 95% of the time. The one jacket I ordered for myself didn't fit, obviously cause I'm too goony, but my clothes rack of a Fiancé can wear basically anything.

Jack-Off Lantern fucked around with this message at 06:13 on Feb 1, 2019

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

Just ordered one of these. We'll see what the quality is like once it shows up.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/16c...2863822708.html

I don't have super high hopes...lol

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Nothing amazing happens here.
Everything is ordinary.

Canned Panda posted:

Just ordered one of these. We'll see what the quality is like once it shows up.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/16c...2863822708.html

I don't have super high hopes...lol

You’d be surprised. I’ve ordered a handful of models and figurines and I haven’t had a duff one yet. The type of plastic they use may be a cheaper concoction but if you’re just buying it to look good on a shelf it should still be fine.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

They also have a range of accessories for your posable action figures:

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

GI Joe, now with Kung Fu Grip and Action Dildo.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Moon Atari posted:

I guess I was using my action figures the wrong way...

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Uhh, I can see a theme here, but- a raw egg?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

MrUnderbridge posted:

Uhh, I can see a theme here, but- a raw egg?

It's a piss tape playset!

The Wonder Weapon
Dec 16, 2006

JointHorse posted:

I would not buy any Creality3D printers, unless you're ready to immediately fix them..

[edit] This isn't limited to just Creality3D, all the cheap 3D-printers have problems. Some more serious, like the Anet A8 that likes to burn houses :tif:

Yeah, I caught these. I'll just check the machine for the power plugs when it shows up.

Almost all of the 'value' 3d printers are of Chinese descent, so I doubt it particularly matters what brand name you're buying re:safety unless it's explicitly made in America.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Moon Atari posted:

I thought these were fishing lures at first

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

They are, the only fish you'll catch is the dreaded Candiru

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

PathAsc posted:

I thought these were fishing lures at first

I mean, they could be made into fishing lures if one were so inclined. There are multiple options for actual dick-shaped fishing lures on AE if you want some interesting things to show up on your suggested items feed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foxtrot_13
Oct 31, 2013
Ask me about my love of genocide denial!

The Wonder Weapon posted:

Yeah, I caught these. I'll just check the machine for the power plugs when it shows up.

Almost all of the 'value' 3d printers are of Chinese descent, so I doubt it particularly matters what brand name you're buying re:safety unless it's explicitly made in America.

Most of the world's electronics are made in China so Chinese made isn't the problem. The problem is following Chinese standards.

Even western companies cut corners or have quality control issues. The only real question is do you want 90% reliability from China spec or 99% for western spec. The western spec is 50% more expensive.