Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
The Whopper is a big enough burger but it leaves me wanting for something else after eating one

Free Kyoon
Free SPR
Free cuppy tea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Like some friggin cheese right

AvesPKS
Sep 26, 2004

I don't dance unless I'm totally wasted.
Their chicken sandwich with bacon and swiss is pretty good. I'd put it on the same tier as a mid-90s Wendy's Monterey Ranch chicken sandwich, or a late-90s tender crisp bacon cheddar ranch sandwich.

Also I tried out the 2 for 5 Whopper Jr deal and was pleasantly surprised to find out that you can put bacon and cheese on the sandwiches for no price increase.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Could really go for a double whopper chee rn

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

sometimes the only thing that hits is a bacon and cheese whopper. so loving good.

also the birthday cake pie is really good. i like the hershey pie's decadence a lot more but it's nice and tasty and feels lighter

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Is there any sort of difference between their old mozzarella sticks and their "new" mozzarella fries?

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

they probably figured out how to profit more and give you less

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Tbf mozza sticks anywhere are mainly enjoyable for the first one or two depending how quickly you eat them; once they cool and the cheese resolidifies they're not as good. Maybe they've improved the science of that

Free Kyoon
Free SPR
Free cuppy tea

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Is there any sort of difference between their old mozzarella sticks and their "new" mozzarella fries?

skinnier so even worse ratio of breading to cheese would be my guess

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Wife grabbed a bag of these:

Pretty comparable to BKs and scratches that itch when I get a hankering for chicken fries. Just a little less peppery than the originals but that’s easy to fix

----------------

Randabis
Apr 2, 2005

AARD VARKMAN posted:

skinnier so even worse ratio of breading to cheese would be my guess

This probably makes them taste better than the regular ones that have the solid mass of cheese fried, melted than resolidified so it tastes like poo poo problem unless you eat it immediately out of the fryer problem all other fried cheese sticks have.

I don’t trust bk enough to waste my money to find out though.

Another day in the life of Randabis...

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

The BK nugs are sub-supermarket grade, it's kind of incredible

Free Kyoon
Free SPR
Free cuppy tea

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

Dokapon Findom posted:

The BK nugs are sub-supermarket grade, it's kind of incredible

Yeah they aren't great, but when they were like 10 for a dollar or a buck fifty, no app or other purchase or anything required, that was pretty great especially when they had the spicy ones which helped mask the sub-par issue.

The fact that they had that going on at the BK right in front of the cheap bar near my house I used to always go to after work (which let you bring food in, all they have is snacks) was often a clincher.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

They were a fine vehicle for delivering the zesty sauce

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Agreed. Zesty sauce for the regular, or ranch for the spicy ones. I'm a zesty sauce fan but the ranch with the spicy is just a better flavor combo, but the zesty helps dress up the bland regular ones.

pointlessone
Aug 6, 2001

The Triad Frog is pleased with this custom title purchase.

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

They didn't even get in the way of the zesty sauce with pesky things like flavor. Honestly, we should be thanking BK for having the sub D tier nuggets.

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!
I tried the mozzarella fries so you don't have to (you're welcome for my service)

Really rubbery and bland, I don't know what that marinara they give you tastes like but I can tell you it smells like straight up canned tomato paste. And not one of the good brands.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
BK had moz sticks for a long time and they were not to be trusted so no surprise here.

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

Anonymous Robot
Jun 1, 2007

Lost his leg in Robo War I
The mozz stix are as good as any grocery store brand mozz stix. I can’t speak to the marinara because I’m a mangy dog who eats them with ketchup.

eightysixed
Sep 23, 2004

I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.
You really dip mozzarella sticks in ketchup? :stare:

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Thats some degenerate poo poo lol

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Anonymous Robot posted:

The mozz stix are as good as any grocery store brand mozz stix. I can’t speak to the marinara because I’m a mangy dog who eats them with ketchup.

Wtf

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They might be good with ranch, now that I think about it. :hmmyes:

Free Kyoon
Free SPR
Free cuppy tea

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat

Anonymous Robot posted:

:mods:

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Anonymous Robot posted:

jesus christ

----------------

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

kimochi warui

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

so once i got like fifty or sixty of the lovely spicy nugs 10/$1 back right before covid with a dozen packets of zesty sauce and it took like 60mg of omeprazole and a bottle of tums to keep me from dying

----------------

Randabis
Apr 2, 2005

Just put zesty sauce in the batter of everything fried BK sells and I guarantee an at least 35% ROI. Especially if you put in a bottle you can officially buy from a local grocery as well. Own your sauce no other fast food chain sells or provides anything similar to it except Arbys but Horsey sauce is actually not that similar.

Another day in the life of Randabis...

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
marinara is ketchup

so you dip those moz sticks in marinara sauce

tell people that from now on

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

MODS?!

eightysixed
Sep 23, 2004

I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

Philthy posted:

marinara is ketchup

Do you also put ketchup on spaghetti? :stare:

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

eightysixed posted:

Do you also put ketchup on spaghetti? :stare:

I've been known to eat a can of spaghetti-O's from time to time

Anonymous Robot
Jun 1, 2007

Lost his leg in Robo War I
Ah, sixteen new posts in the burger king thread! Time to check up on what my fellow whopper fans have to say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Anonymous Robot posted:

Ah, sixteen new posts in the burger king thread! Time to check up on what my fellow whopper fans have to say.

We're waiting for the King's Birthday week of deals