Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS

widespread posted:

Just don't make the Custody gun that fires nothing but Bain's "Out of Custody" lines.

you can bind sound triggers to almost any event, such as firing a single bullet. Consider the ROF of something like a Buzzsaw or minigun.

:getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This does not make sense when, again, aggregate indicia also indicate improvements. The belief that things are worse is false. It remains false.
I am imagining a gun that fires cloaker heads, with the cloaker rush sound.

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.
A mod that has Bain constantly exclaiming how everything is in a pickle. Slain enemies, the assault, all heisters, obviously, broken drills...

Only problem is I don't think Bain ever mentions some of the specials by name.

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

That just makes me want a Chrono Trigger heist, somehow. I don't even know how it would work (time travel, of course) but who cares.

the loot you secure should, obviously, be Ozzie's Pants.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
At this point we should be able to get the boombox from the big fat music update. Nothing special except for whoever to use it to just start dancing mid gunfight to some custom Viklund stuff only it can play.

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.

Crabtree posted:

At this point we should be able to get the boombox from the big fat music update. Nothing special except for whoever to use it to just start dancing mid gunfight to I WILL GIVE YOU MY ALL.

FTFY

Feonir
Mar 30, 2011

Ask me about aquatic cocaine transportation and by-standard management.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

dats me

Talkc
Aug 2, 2010

Mizuki! Mizuki! Mizuki!
***DEVASTATINGLY HANDSOME***

dats me 2

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Hello it's me, the guy in the image

watho
Aug 2, 2013

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

the person in the image posted earlier is an accurate representation of me

Legit Businessman
Sep 2, 2007

I too, concur that the image above is an accurate depiction of the personal effects that I bring to a bank robbery.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...
I like to kill cops in a highly overt and visible fashion in the video game Payday 2, and am largely disinterested in stealth alternatives. Therefore, the earlier picture is an appropriate summation of my attitude towards the game.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
Really the only way to make that .gif more accurate would be if he were wearing a tiara instead of a helmet

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

That is not an image of me.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

Renegret posted:

Really the only way to make that .gif more accurate would be if he were wearing a tiara instead of a helmet

The armor separates it slightly from my stubborn insistence on never using anything but suit/lbv builds ever again, but the rapid fire action is accurate to my appreciation for Oppressor as a tree.

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

RandallODim posted:

The armor separates it slightly from my stubborn insistence on never using anything but suit/lbv builds ever again, but the rapid fire action is accurate to my appreciation for Oppressor as a tree.

P much.

v I actually had initial issues with that when switching to LBV from years of ICTV lyfe. You do eventually learn to take stairs/hills at angles.

chairface fucked around with this message at 18:01 on Aug 14, 2016

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
You move stupid fast in fatsuits now if you take all the movement skills in the Ghost tree. I'm afraid if I switch to a suit I'll just chain-down myself on stairs

Dr Cheeto fucked around with this message at 18:01 on Aug 14, 2016

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.
I mainly have that problem when Second Wind kicks in.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
i still love laughing at anyone that complains that Overkill should let people buy the Completely OVERKILL dlc again.

Dr Cheeto posted:

You move stupid fast in fatsuits now if you take all the movement skills in the Ghost tree. I'm afraid if I switch to a suit I'll just chain-down myself on stairs

Unsurprisingly, that's happened to me before on some heists like Hotline Miami, and the Bomb: Forest :suicide:

UnknownMercenary
Nov 1, 2011

I LIKE IT
WAY WAY TOO LOUD

Official DW+ difficulty makes all explosives reflect back to the user.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWL8cuWDzYU

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

I loved that one time I ran all movement skills in LBV when Second Wind hit.

You can outrun the loving Longfellow while carrying a bag, it's great.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

UnknownMercenary posted:

"balance"

Renegret
May 26, 2007

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

UnknownMercenary posted:

I found out the hard way that the Commissar's hidey hole does the same thing

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
Introducing the new self targeting rocket launcher, triple the attack power, but you must tactfully use the shell by leading it to the enemy or it is a guaranteed self down if it doesn't hit anything else.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Just lol if you're not targeting the floor

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

Crabtree posted:

Introducing the new self targeting rocket launcher, triple the attack power, but you must tactfully use the shell by leading it to the enemy or it is a guaranteed self down if it doesn't hit anything else.

so a UT redeemer? sold.

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

Psion posted:

so a UT redeemer? sold.

"Hey hey, guys! Uncle Vlad has present for you! Remember special cargo you clowns got for me? Well, buyer made it into new weapons for you!"

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
just give us overwatch weapons already, i want to sound blast a bulldozer off a cliff and run around smacking cops with a hook

Max Wilco
Jan 23, 2012

I'm just trying to go through life without looking stupid.

It's not working out too well...

BillmasterCozb posted:

just give us overwatch weapons already, i want to sound blast a bulldozer off a cliff and run around smacking cops with a hook

Next DLC pack should have Hoxton doing all of Tracer's lines.

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

Max Wilco posted:

Next DLC pack should have Hoxton doing all of Tracer's lines.

Or Tracer guesting as Hoxton randomly.

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.
I think Jimmy would make for a better Tracer.

UnknownMercenary
Nov 1, 2011

I LIKE IT
WAY WAY TOO LOUD

I'm amazed sometimes at the people I run into in pub lobbies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cshZk8dx00g

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

UnknownMercenary posted:

I'm amazed sometimes at the people I run into in pub lobbies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cshZk8dx00g

given how often you embrace the stove, I'm not really sure how you can be amazed anymore

surely you've seen everything by now

UnknownMercenary
Nov 1, 2011

I LIKE IT
WAY WAY TOO LOUD

Earlier today I did a Big Bank with a really dense team of pubs who didn't know how to find the computer or use the server room, so they spent the first wave trying to killfarm and dying over and over horribly. These are nothing new; what was truly baffling was the semi-competent host who decided it was a great idea to place one of his ammo bags (of the two that the whole team had to share) on top of the crane while he was "sniping cops to cover us" which amounted to shooting the front door blue cops with his Thanatos.

It's okay though we wiped because I was the only one trying to kill Captain Winters and when I died, nobody came to help so they slowly bumbled about until they wiped and the game crashed upon restart.

payday2.txt

e: Oh I just remembered another one where I suggested a group of 3 people didn't need to bring 39 first aid kits and that someone should bring a doctor bag, so I was met with one of them bringing an ammo bag instead even though I had aced ammo.

UnknownMercenary fucked around with this message at 17:13 on Aug 15, 2016

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

UnknownMercenary posted:

e: Oh I just remembered another one where I suggested a group of 3 people didn't need to bring 39 first aid kits and that someone should bring a doctor bag, so I was met with one of them bringing an ammo bag instead even though I had aced ammo.
Did they all at least have Inspire aced?

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

knowing the caliber of player merc tends to pub with, no

I bet they didn't

Renegret
May 26, 2007

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
This is why I don't do anything more complicated than a Hoxton Breakout or Firestarter with pubbies.

UnknownMercenary
Nov 1, 2011

I LIKE IT
WAY WAY TOO LOUD

I'm pretty sure they at least had aced Inspire. Having the skill doesn't stop people from using it poorly/inappropriately though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

BillmasterCozb posted:

We break into a sonic weapons testing chamber and kidnap Viklund to be our weapons scientist for Vlad/Elephant's payroll.