Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Iron Twinkie
Apr 20, 2001

BOOP

Spring Break My Heart posted:

if anyone has anything other than their name/initial and one of the 3 or 4 american symbols as their campaign logo, i pledge to vote for them unconditionally.

TBF, I'd vote for a campaign who's logo is a grizzly bear eating a cheeseburger and making GBS threads on an American flag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

if anyone has anything other than their name/initial and one of the 3 or 4 american symbols as their campaign logo, i pledge to vote for them unconditionally.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

they apparently like to mod sass in that thread.... hosed up

we're big rebels

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

FEBRUARY 2019, A DARK VAPE FILLED ROOM IN AUSTIN, TX

a lanyard wearing man stands in front of a group of 40 year old single mothers, their eyes forced open ala the ludovico treatment

he holds up a sign that reads "BETO 2020"

the room is silent except for the sipping of franzia straight from the jug

the lanyard man nods to a second lanyard wearing man who scribbles furiously on an ipad

the lanyard man scribbles something on the sign before holding it up: it now reads "BETTA VOTE FOR BETO"

the room erupts in a shrieking cacophony of approval

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

I'm gay

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Iron Twinkie posted:

TBF, I'd vote for a campaign who's logo is a grizzly bear eating a cheeseburger and making GBS threads on an American flag.
if some guy just had their favourite animal in their favourite colour theyd instantly double their chances.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

mormonpartyboat posted:

show us ur guac recipe, beto

show me citrus

show me onion

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
SOLD

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

if some guy just had their favourite animal in their favourite colour theyd instantly double their chances.

if their favorite color was blue and their favorite animal was a hedgehog they'd get sued

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
oh good, why would i put salt or spices in my guacamole.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Missing the peas

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al! posted:

if their favorite color was blue and their favorite animal was a hedgehog they'd get sued

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

you can scoff but this is a powerful and monied lobby

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Feldegast42 posted:

Missing the peas

Even as shameful of a guac merchant as Jeb! was, he did not stoop that low, that was the NY Times

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

jeb! is a mess!!

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

white sauce posted:

I still think LK is better than that disgusting shitbird Party Plane Jones

He banned me tho so I guess he wins

PPJ thinks remembering things people have said about themselves is "pseudo doxxing" he can officially suck my loving dick

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Former DILF posted:

April and Beto's got a big speech next morning, i'm gonna sneak in and sunk Beto's dick

Aww bam quit sunking my donk

selec
Sep 6, 2003

I was raised by two divorced liberals, both of whom were teachers or worked for nonprofits.

you merely adopted the succ, I was born in it, molded by it. I didn’t even sing fight song until I was already a man; by then, it was nothing to me but nauseating

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrEmQk3u88U

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i grow bored of this thread

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Squizzle posted:

i grow bored of this thread

is it here so we can see all the d&d geniuses who got banned? as some kind of warning?

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
is there any funny succ in this thread or just regular succ

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

I want to die now, thanks. Thank you.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Over Easy posted:

is it here so we can see all the d&d geniuses who got banned? as some kind of warning?

it's a warning to them for being succ

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Tom Guycot posted:

I want to die now, thanks. Thank you.

welcum 2 cpsma

large oblate cat
Jul 7, 2009

Addamere posted:

is there any funny succ in this thread or just regular succ

mostly bad succ but ther's some funny succ if you turn off your monitor

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

They're probably trying to wait out the 24 hours. I propose the rule changes to the thread stays in cspam until the liberals come out to play

This thread is only in C-SPAM on a transit visa?

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Thoguh posted:

This thread is only in C-SPAM on a transit visa?
Yep. For now, at least.

R. Guyovich posted:

WELCOME TO HELL

this thread is now in c-spam and will remain there for 24 hours. any mod or ik action, within reason, will be approved. tread carefully.
So the cowards figured, what's one day of hiding out

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

We vanish with the sunrise, but our atrocities endure into myth

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006
your deeds, and your blessings, will be remembered.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Zhulik
Nov 14, 2012

The Montreal Star
carving the names of my posting foes into my chest and committing their filthy creeds to memory

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

DryGoods posted:

i was once eating at an Old Country Buffet when i looked up and saw Bernie Sanders. i couldn't believe it and he was all by himself at the buffet. i got up from my table to say hello but stopped when i got close. Bernie was leaning over the mashed potatoes and was using his bare hand to reach into the serving tray like a spoon and heap handfuls of steaming, hot mashed potatoes onto his plate. he kept jabbing his hand into the potatoes and tossing them down onto his overflowing plate, never once flinching or keeping his eyes off the potatoes for what seemed like several mins. this whole time i was frozen, my eyes locked onto his hand. Bernie must have sensed me just behind him, because he slowly looked over his shoulder and brought up his mashed potato covered finger to his lips in the shh gesture. i didn't know what to do and couldn't say anything. i just kept staring at him as he walked off towards the exit. Bernie pushed open the door with his hip and gave me a wink as he walked into the parking lot with his plate of mashed potatoes

Same, except it was a ponderosa

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Yep. For now, at least.

So the cowards figured, what's one day of hiding out

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
Имя твоё неизвестно, подвиг твой бессмертен

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

O'Rourke on how he would address undocumented immigrants who overstay their visas: "I don't know."

O'Rourke on President Donald Trump's decision to withdraw US troops from Syria: "There may be a very good reason to do it. I don't necessarily understand -- and I've been a member of Congress for six years."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

some dnd posters are gonna wake up tomorrow surrounded by feckless libs and be like "i had a wonderful dream about wizards or some poo poo, there was a tornado and fulchrum died..it was amazing"