Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Launchpad McQuack posted:

W.A boarder opens on March 3rd. 😀😀😀

sweet time to infect GSC with brain spiders

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug
i already have the alpha and the omega strains of brainspiders, you have no power here

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

This is where I begin to speculate what being a
man of my word costs me

Ligma brain spiders.

Launchpad McQuack
Oct 21, 2010
No one said anything about brain spiders, might have too keep the boarder closed then.

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug

Eediot Jedi posted:

Ligma brain spiders.

who the hell is steve jobs

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

GoldStandardConure posted:

who the hell is steve jobs

Not much dog, what's bofa with you?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/elisethoma5/status/1494473970640629762

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo
1/2 of Aus Twitter is terminally online left posters. These people don't have to be good people and can also be terrible people with some good ideas. But they are terminally online weirdo over-posters who have kinda lost it.

and the other 1/2 is journalists at big papers they think are their friends. They Wordle and one of them was on Boonta.

The other half is a ute with gun shooting beers at a crying emu on the ANZAC emblem and the exhaust smoke says MANDATE MY rear end unironically

Greg of Doom fucked around with this message at 15:14 on Feb 18, 2022

freebooter
Jul 7, 2009

More uncritical spruiking of the BACK TO WORK mantra from Fairfax:

https://www.theage.com.au/national/victoria/end-work-from-home-now-business-tells-government-20220217-p59xhi.html

Had a squiz at the comments section and I've rarely seen it so unanimously hostile to the article

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

Greg of Doom posted:

1/2 of Aus Twitter is terminally online left posters. These people don't have to be good people and can also be terrible people with some good ideas. But they are terminally online weirdo over-posters who have kinda lost it.

and the other 1/2 is journalists at big papers they think are their friends. They Wordle and one of them was on Boonta.

The other half is a ute with gun shooting beers at a crying emu on the ANZAC emblem and the exhaust smoke says MANDATE MY rear end unironically

Why are there three halves

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Overlap.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺

Greg of Doom posted:

wow thats pretty funny you should go post that on twitter

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before
Most of my colleagues straight up said they would quit and find a new job if they ever forced us back into the office.

One thing thats glossed over a lot, for obvious reasons, is that you get sick a lot from the office. Office environments are loving terrible for spreading illnesses.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

abigserve posted:

Most of my colleagues straight up said they would quit and find a new job if they ever forced us back into the office.

One thing thats glossed over a lot, for obvious reasons, is that you get sick a lot from the office. Office environments are loving terrible for spreading illnesses.

Stop licking your coworkers.

evilbastard
Mar 6, 2003

Hair Elf
Crossposted from OSHA - yesterdays photo op

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

evilbastard posted:

I love the hand that tries to save him from his own stupidity.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

Hmmmm gee why is this visor so hard to see through, seems like a dumb thing to wear

CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

evilbastard posted:

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

evilbastard posted:

That's the kind of visionary leadership Australia needs

woofbro
Nov 25, 2013

Gotta pull up the visor so the people know it’s you the PM welding poo poo up

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

Ask not to whom the Anidavatar belongs; it belongs to thee.
Hang on, HE'S using the welder?

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

evilbastard posted:

lol what a stupid man

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
its okay, the light he saw was the light of jesus

Konomex
Oct 25, 2010

a whiteman who has some authority over others, who not only hasn't raped anyone, or stared at them creepily...

evilbastard posted:

Just gonna throw that on the scrap pile immediately after, the steel can probably be saved though.

SecretOfSteel
Apr 29, 2007

The secret of steel has always
carried with it a mystery.

A response from Grace Tame over the "Bong Photo".

A great read, and a great big (and well deserved) 'gently caress you and I hope you feel ashamed of yourselves' towards the media and anyone else that jumped on that story...

https://twitter.com/TamePunk/status/1494877152491487239?s=20&t=68rjquQ_6nB3ts9YphAh_g

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

SecretOfSteel posted:

A great read, and a great big (and well deserved) 'gently caress you and I hope you feel ashamed of yourselves' towards the media and anyone else that jumped on that story...

https://twitter.com/TamePunk/status/1494877152491487239?s=20&t=68rjquQ_6nB3ts9YphAh_g

Grace Tame is cool and good.

Bill Posters
Apr 27, 2007

I'm tripping right now... Don't fuck this up for me.

abigserve posted:

As an office worker who is trying to hire people right now... You should absolutely quit and get hired for at least 20% more than what you were getting.

The time is now. Improve your life. Ask for whatever working conditions you want and lock them in. The effective unemployment rate for professionals is zero. You have all the power.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

BrigadierSensible posted:

Grace Tame is cool and good.

Watch out, bell jar will come after you

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
It's state election season in SA & it looks like the Liberal Marshall Party doesn't want to be associated with their Federal counterparts.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

evilbastard posted:

I hope he gets welders flash.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
what is it with SA and having too many corflutes

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
what's with putting corflutes up on what looks like a street sign? BCC have a field day with fines if someone tried that here.

freebooter
Jul 7, 2009

SecretOfSteel posted:

Yes, although (and this is really just a minor note since it obviously wasn't her experience) I wish we could move away from the notion that any illicit drug use is ipso facto drug *abuse*

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

evilbastard posted:

The Prime Minister has entered a new phase.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

thatbastardken posted:

what's with putting corflutes up on what looks like a street sign? BCC have a field day with fines if someone tried that here.

GCCC is really bad for this poo poo.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

freebooter posted:

Yes, although (and this is really just a minor note since it obviously wasn't her experience) I wish we could move away from the notion that any illicit drug use is ipso facto drug *abuse*

I agree.

Drugs are fun, not just for people with trauma. It's stupid to think that the only reason to try them is because you're broken or damaged in some way.

Stigmatising people who want to explore altered states of consciousness is some bullshit when we glorify literal poison at every opportunity.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Laserface posted:

Stigmatising people who want to explore altered states of consciousness is some bullshit when we glorify literal poison at every opportunity.

Wouldn't say we glorify my posting but ok

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

thatbastardken posted:

It's just a stobie pole :shrug:

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
Can someone make the final flash in the Morrison gif transition to the skyrim intro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

That quote is from fucking 2018. Fuck you Jim
Pillbug
Or splice in Marv getting electrocuted from home alone