Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

Soulex posted:

I don't even like Seinfeld.

I hope that the VA can help fix this, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opal
May 10, 2005

some by their splendor rival the colors of the painters, others the flame of burning sulphur or of fire quickened by oil.
How come ESL One isn't a major? I haven't watched much pro CS in many years so I'm out of touch.

Y
Sep 29, 2004

it's time to step up

fyallm posted:

Why don't you just add people who are fishy?

I wanted to track the raw data on total people I play vs how many of them are cheaters. I've only faced like 2 guys in 1.2k hours I pretty much knew were cheating, and had another player blatantly cheating on my own team, but have been up against three dozen people who ended up getting overwatched or vacbanned.

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
analytics gone mad

real dilemma
Apr 12, 2007
over the past 2-3 weeks, literally every non-prime MM game has had at least one cheater in it (sometimes I queue with someone who doesn't have prime because he doesn't have enough XP levels). most of the time it's blatant.

when I've played prime, only one of the games so far had someone fishy in it, and I wouldn't say it was conclusive at all

I wonder if the hackers are self-selecting? it's not like prime has been out long enough to actually make much of a difference.

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

real dilemma posted:

over the past 2-3 weeks, literally every non-prime MM game has had at least one cheater in it (sometimes I queue with someone who doesn't have prime because he doesn't have enough XP levels). most of the time it's blatant.

when I've played prime, only one of the games so far had someone fishy in it, and I wouldn't say it was conclusive at all

I wonder if the hackers are self-selecting? it's not like prime has been out long enough to actually make much of a difference.

Most non-prime games I've played has a cheater in it and it's always blatant. I'd say 3 of the last 5 prime games I've played definitely had blatant wallers in it. For Valve to even make Prime worth anything they need to be doing weekly VAC waves at the very least.

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Non prime mm is just dodgy motherfuckers, blatants, smurfs and children too young to be allowed a phone. I think Prime is obviously better but if you can't queue with your low rank friends or whatever on your main you really do end up in the loving cesspit.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
Make prime 128 tick and aggressively police accounts for cheating for 3 months, valve

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI

NTT posted:

Make prime 128 tick and aggressively police accounts for cheating for 3 months, valve

they dont make enough money off of csgo to do this

Fauxshiz
Jan 3, 2007
Jumbo Sized

Depths posted:

they dont make enough money off of csgo to do this

They should start a gambling site.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

A TURGID FATSO posted:

I hope that the VA can help fix this, too.

It's the VA. Might as well as just wish to do the Wipeout course like I always wanted.

BIG BALLS

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
I'm trying to get into this game before inevitably losing interest again. Any other silver bads in EU region looking to play?

Hit up "The Kobold of the Silver Mines".

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Randler posted:

I'm trying to get into this game before inevitably losing interest again. Any other silver bads in EU region looking to play?

Hit up "The Kobold of the Silver Mines".

my lowest smurf is somewhere in the novas. I'll add you but its non prime and poo poo can be really dodgy in those

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

Goofballs posted:

my lowest smurf is somewhere in the novas. I'll add you but its non prime and poo poo can be really dodgy in those

It's dodgy as gently caress in Prime too. Don't worry about it.

EDIT: I've got 3 one week guest passes for ESEA available. PM me if you want one.

A TURGID FATSO fucked around with this message at 23:22 on Aug 12, 2016

henne
May 9, 2009

by exmarx
Prime you get shady poo poo every few games, I've yet to play a non prime that didn't have a blatant aim hacker or spinbot in it.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

henne posted:

Prime you get shady poo poo every few games, I've yet to play a non prime that didn't have a blatant aim hacker or spinbot in it.

What rank? I play both types as a GN2 from time to time and I have not seen a hacker for ~40 games.

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

The higher you go you the more you fear people staring at you through walls and the lower you go the more you fear people who don't need to look through walls to know where you are.

Goofballs fucked around with this message at 02:35 on Aug 13, 2016

henne
May 9, 2009

by exmarx
le-lem

E: I played two non-prime games and both had spin botters, ive had one waller and maybe another one or two in a week or two of occasional prime mm

henne fucked around with this message at 01:20 on Aug 13, 2016

Icept
Jul 11, 2001
I just got Global in a game where we tied it up at 15-15.

Spent the entire CT half bottom fragging and ruthlessly harassing a dude on my team.

Being rewarded for playing like trash :unsmigghh:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

A TURGID FATSO posted:

It's dodgy as gently caress in Prime too. Don't worry about it.

EDIT: I've got 3 one week guest passes for ESEA available. PM me if you want one.

im considering it but i havent played in a while

stump collector
May 28, 2007
https://clips.twitch.tv/freakazoid/ConcernedPheasantDBstyle

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
Wish this piece of trash game got a real competitor so valve could hire another person to work on it

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Jesus is he OK :ohdear:

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy

Put this in the op please.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

gosh dang

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Passed out laughingvaping

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXTIpRqXnoc

Counter-strike in tyool 2016

No Thank You

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

https://www.twitch.tv/freakazoid/v/83275361?t=48m58s

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

mcvey posted:

Passed out laughingvaping

I'm not alone

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
How'd that doctors visit go

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Whoever had the spare ESEA pass, could I have one?

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Depths posted:

Wish this piece of trash game got a real competitor so valve could hire another person to work on it

Competitive FPS is a dying genre, friend. But I too echo your sentiments.

In that same vein, I've said this is a mistake for years, now I'm about to find out how true it is

I'm surprised they didn't ask for my street address, social, all my contacts, phone number, and the government given barcode on the back of my head, as well.

Xenaero fucked around with this message at 21:14 on Aug 13, 2016

stump collector
May 28, 2007
I use the client because I support the bitcoin creators

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde
I like the Rank S thing in the client. It's kinda cool seeing a snapshot of the elite players finding a match with each other.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Luna Was Here posted:

How'd that doctors visit go

Haven't gone yet, I got to get in processed at a VA Hospital and then I am. I just finished moving about 1200 miles or so. Don't even have an APT

Rosh
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's Wrong,
Something's Right

Xenaero posted:

I'm surprised they didn't ask for my street address, social, all my contacts, phone number, and the government given barcode on the back of my head, as well.

Why would they ask when they can just read that info straight from your hard drive?

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Hi guys, Photo Mex here.

Finished up at DHack Montreal tournament, ended up 9th out of 37 teams, one of our BO3's against Ace Gaming ended up getting casted on DHack's twitch.

Cobble was a blow out, we got destroyed on it in groups and it wasn't any surprise we got dominated by a semi-pro team.

Cache was okay, I was hitting nearly all my shots. The servers weren't even LAN servers and lagged to loving poo poo.

https://www.twitch.tv/dreamhackcanadacs/v/83416914?t=05h57m06s

Photex fucked around with this message at 14:00 on Aug 14, 2016

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry
Good job goon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU