Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stink Terios
Oct 17, 2012

greatn posted:

I remember Game Gear Sonic 2 being pretty good actually. I remember playing it at a friend's house and getting a lot farther than him even though I'd never played it because I'm a Nintendo gamer (a real gamer)

Nah, it's really bad thanks to the incredibly tiny screen. The Master System version is decent though, since you can actually see what's in front of you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I remember the first boss in Sonic 2 GG being an enormous pain in the rear end.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Streets of rage 2 for game gear is surprisingly decent

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Nate RFB posted:

I remember the first boss in Sonic 2 GG being an enormous pain in the rear end.

i dont think i ever beat it

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I liked the Jurassic Park game on the GG because if you beat it right you are able to successfully open the park.

stremph
May 22, 2001
Forum Veteran

Captain Mog posted:

SE: *announces three new mobile racing games and another 3DS guitar hero knock-off for the dumb Americans with short attention spans who just hate good games* ALSO KH3 is canceled, enjoy Kingdom Hearts painting instead only for iOS.

Hey, checking in on acct, this remark you made: "Ladies and gents, this is what 13 years on these forums will do to you."

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3525882&pagenumber=121&perpage=40#post434413741

Seems like you're having a time. Albeit about faggotry, carry on.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

you've been holding on to a grudge about a random post for almost a year and that's the burn you come back with?

Theta Zero
Dec 22, 2014

I've seen it.
Can't we just all be friends in this Nintendo thread?

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

stremph posted:

Hey, checking in on acct, this remark you made: "Ladies and gents, this is what 13 years on these forums will do to you."

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3525882&pagenumber=121&perpage=40#post434413741

what?

stremph
May 22, 2001
Forum Veteran
That used to be cause for dismissal.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

stremph posted:

You have brain cancer.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

stremph posted:

F for effort

stremph
May 22, 2001
Forum Veteran

Awesome! posted:

you've been holding on to a grudge about a random post for almost a year and that's the burn you come back with?

Sorry, didn't see this.

No. I've not been. The last time I was here was to inject venom into the despicable Sims 4 thread.

stremph
May 22, 2001
Forum Veteran

"E"

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

stremph posted:

What are you talking about?

Theta Zero
Dec 22, 2014

I've seen it.

F-fort.

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
To be fair, people getting mad about a lovely fan wank series deserve to be mocked. It's just that stremph deserves it even more.

stremph
May 22, 2001
Forum Veteran

F-fort

stremph
May 22, 2001
Forum Veteran

A Fancy 400 lbs posted:

To be fair, people getting mad about a lovely fan wank series deserve to be mocked. It's just that stremph deserves it even more.

"To be fair,"

They deleted threads that started with "So" because they were ubiquitous. Do they do the same now for this murder-able discourse?

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Did you take a sabbatical at a ren faire between posts

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

stremph posted:

"To be fair,"

They deleted threads that started with "So" because they were ubiquitous. Do they do the same now for this murder-able discourse?

what

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

You get used to it. I don't
even see the code. All I see
is Ipecac, Scapular, Polyphemus...

stremph posted:

"To be fair,"

I don't have the slightest loving idea what you're arguing but I am almost 100% positive you are losing

stremph
May 22, 2001
Forum Veteran

Color Printer posted:

I don't have the slightest loving idea what you're arguing but I am almost 100% positive you are losing

Don't sweat it. The online interplay here...

Nevermind. Forums need people of interest.

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
Did you forget to take your anti-psychotics today?

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

stremph posted:

"To be fair,"

What are you talking about??

stremph
May 22, 2001
Forum Veteran

A Fancy 400 lbs posted:

Did you forget to take your anti-psychotics today?

How rude. Irregardless,

noirstronaut
Aug 10, 2012

by Cowcaster
what happened to this thread

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax

noirstronaut posted:

what happened to this thread

Feminists man. Feminists.

stremph
May 22, 2001
Forum Veteran

greatn posted:

Feminists man. Feminists.

Goons practicing screwing

noirstronaut
Aug 10, 2012

by Cowcaster
i am so confused by this page. i wish i could relate it to something else, but i am so drat confused

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Goons.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

i like nintendo 3ds games :)

Theta Zero
Dec 22, 2014

I've seen it.

Volt Catfish posted:

i like nintendo 3ds games :)

What is your favorite video game for the Nintendo 3DS portable video gaming system?

brainwrinkle
Oct 18, 2009

What's going on in here?
Buglord
My favorite video game for the Nintendo 3DS portable video gaming system is Rune Factory 4. MH4U is a close second, with Link Between Worlds coming in third.

noirstronaut
Aug 10, 2012

by Cowcaster
my favorite is shantae and the pirate's curse. it's a good game.

stremph
May 22, 2001
Forum Veteran

noirstronaut posted:

i am so confused by this page. i wish i could relate it to something else, but i am so drat confused

sorry pal.

stremph
May 22, 2001
Forum Veteran

noirstronaut posted:

See that guy named "Quest For Glory II"?

Quote his instance and reply with "Not since you, 'Threepwood'"

Then throw in a 'fag hat' or two. :I

stremph
May 22, 2001
Forum Veteran
You've got this situation. youtube"]HJj75IgsfWQ

Snackmar
Feb 23, 2005

I'M PROGRAMMED TO LOVE THIS CHOCOLATY CAKE... MY CIRCUITS LIGHT UP FOR THAT FUDGY ICING.

Saagonsa posted:

That doesn't look like 5 stars to me

Goddamn I finally finished it completely

Snackmar fucked around with this message at 07:47 on May 30, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Theta Zero posted:

What is your favorite video game for the Nintendo 3DS portable video gaming system?

You're not talking to me but it's SMT IV