Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TopGoon[555]
Aug 30, 2003
Can't tell if it's an elaborate troll or late stage brain disease

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endie
Feb 7, 2007

Jings

Altran posted:

really? we are regdate shaming now? the random date someone registers on the forum has nothing in relation of making good posts, e.g. registering on 2013 doesn't help that i am a poo poo poster. go back to failheap challenge

goon fleet participation has been in a constant decline since the last fountain/delve war, mitten's attempt to use imperium's member base as the corner stone of tmc's site traffic/mass game tester didn't help either, i am not saying it's wrong to do it, but it fractures neckbeard's resolve when real life profit is involved, everyone with an ego would think they deserve a cut. i doubt endie/suas/whoever just ragequit goons would still quit if mittens handed them a fat cheque or a salary, the korean's corp ceo rage quit when he wasn't invited to a yacht party lol. the whole thing feels forced, it's not like tmc is churning out yogscast quality stuff everyday, but faith in mittens to turn this around as he, as rumor goes, quit his day job to manage space nerds full time

Thanks for your valuable speculation.

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

I went on a swordfleet last night, and despite the expected pain that was mainfleet comms, the fleet itself actually wasn't half bad. There's a certain satisfaction to the surgical removal of entosis fuckers.

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

a 2014 regdate telling a 2011 to go back to reddit :captainpop:

as evidenced by yours truly reg date has little or nothing to do with quality posting

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus

Landsknecht posted:

dude you might just want to throw in the towel and admit there are serious issues, this war is lost, and it's probably time to rebuild the alliance

We haven't even unleashed the Dread Stash yet

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Landsknecht posted:

dude you might just want to throw in the towel and admit there are serious issues, this war is lost, and it's probably time to rebuild the alliance

Why? I mean, I know the reason you keep saying it, but I'm curious as to what bullshit you'll come up with.

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb

Zephyrine posted:

We haven't even unleashed the Dread Stash yet

the one in the CCP-US station?

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Kimsemus posted:

I would say join if you want to cut your teeth in some good fights, but objectively their top leadership is employing a "bore the enemy to death" strategy with unfruitful results. Miniluv is a lot of fun if you're into ganking, there is also CODE outside of GSF that is very, very good at ganking miners and often tricking them into paying money in a false protection racket.

Four fleets have gone out in the last three hours.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Rhymenoserous posted:

but if they aren't above a certain threshold of value they aren't REAL fleets gosh

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Glory of Arioch posted:

but if they aren't above a certain threshold of value they aren't REAL fleets gosh

if it ain't a roaming titan gang it ain't enough for me!

EDIT: I do not own a titan :smith:

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

Landsknecht posted:

the one in the CCP-US station?

We'd like to call it "Querns last word"

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica

ChickenWing posted:

I went on a swordfleet last night, and despite the expected pain that was mainfleet comms, the fleet itself actually wasn't half bad. There's a certain satisfaction to the surgical removal of entosis fuckers.

prove it mang

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Foehammer007 posted:

prove it mang

how goes the ganking dummy

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Zephyrine posted:

We'd like to call it "Querns last word"

i am pretty sure that word is typically "linux" or "gay"

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

Rhymenoserous posted:

these 30 man roams i'm seeing around fade and deklein are truly impressive for a 40k person coalition

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

how goes the ganking dummy

I think he's high.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
wake me up in two months when it's our turn to go on the offensive and move back in

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica

Unfunny Poster posted:

I think he's high.

always

Krogort
Oct 27, 2013

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

these 30 man roams i'm seeing around fade and deklein are truly impressive for a 40k person coalition

30k characters coalition*

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

Glory of Arioch posted:

i am pretty sure that word is typically "linux" or "gay"

We lure out the enemy supercap fleet. Then mittens blows the horn of Goondor and so undocks 1250 Dreads from CCP-US and sweep all of them up. NCdot goes back home to retake their money moons and PL heads off for AT practise. We then start grinding back the north.

Zephyrine fucked around with this message at 21:04 on Apr 16, 2016

Endie
Feb 7, 2007

Jings

Landsknecht posted:

Battles are lost, the campaign for the north is probably lost, but Goonswarm is not their space and the war's outcome will not be decided by whether or not Goons live in Deklein in a month's time. Which isn't to say that the unfun stuff about denying fights and hellwars and knife-twisting will help. With maybe 550-600 remaining actual goons (people not characters) in the alliance, diluted by fifteen thousand or so people that the unkillable Goonswarm of the past would have laughed at if they applied, it'll be a simple war between normal eve blocs with no particular cultural differentiation, but the superior organisation and cohesion of what remains of the CFC will prevail for a long time unless utterly terrible decisions are made.

Unless and until, of course, the rebalance of alliance size to prevent any move towards gigantism that Fozzie tweeted about occurs. A policy of daring CCP to save their game by trying to break it seems a bit courageous.

Endie
Feb 7, 2007

Jings

I hope that you find some way to cure yourself of this terrible disease so that you may culturally integrate into a corporation with Doc Weed and Mr W33ds.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Just FYI cats are terrible creatures. Dog supremacy.

Namaste.

Endie
Feb 7, 2007

Jings

vyst posted:

Namaste.

Yeah I had cats, I have a dog. That's not a coincidence.

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica

Endie posted:

I hope that you find some way to cure yourself of this terrible disease so that you may culturally integrate into a corporation with Doc Weed and Mr W33ds.

nah im sage weedl0rd of ur place now dawg

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Endie posted:

Battles are lost, the campaign for the north is probably lost, but Goonswarm is not their space and the war's outcome will not be decided by whether or not Goons live in Deklein in a month's time. Which isn't to say that the unfun stuff about denying fights and hellwars and knife-twisting will help. With maybe 550-600 remaining actual goons (people not characters) in the alliance, diluted by fifteen thousand or so people that the unkillable Goonswarm of the past would have laughed at if they applied, it'll be a simple war between normal eve blocs with no particular cultural differentiation, but the superior organisation and cohesion of what remains of the CFC will prevail for a long time unless utterly terrible decisions are made.

Unless and until, of course, the rebalance of alliance size to prevent any move towards gigantism that Fozzie tweeted about occurs. A policy of daring CCP to save their game by trying to break it seems a bit courageous.

hey now, i managed to beat a decent chunk of karma into a semblance of old school retard

Endie
Feb 7, 2007

Jings

hey now, i managed to beat a decent chunk of karma into a semblance of old school retard

If there is anyone in GSF with the patience and love of his fellow man required to repeat that another three or four thousand times it's got to be you.

April Fool
Apr 1, 2016
https://zkillboard.com/kill/53346307/

:rip:

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Endie posted:

If there is anyone in GSF with the patience and love of his fellow man required to repeat that another three or four thousand times it's got to be you.

please dont flame me

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

hello friend, whats the story with that bad travel fit dying

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

vyst posted:

Namaste.

Cats can be great. So can dogs.
Both are pretty drat awesome when you learn to accept their difference. I had both and loved both.
drat I miss my dog tho :smith:

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

probably just bought it

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

Cats are better.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Zephyrine posted:

Cats are better.

You're wrong. Just like Vyst. :colbert:

both cats and dogs are cool.
Also, if a dog weighs 5lbs or less when fully grown, its not a dog. Just an overgrown rat.
Get rid of it, buy a real dog.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
yeah cats are symbiotically evolved to evoke happy brain chemical release in people wait no

April Fool
Apr 1, 2016

He jumped to a POS 250km off and just got tackled by the lowsec guys.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

April Fool posted:

He jumped to a POS 250km off and just got tackled by the lowsec guys.

ah, a real smarty

Worldshatter
May 7, 2015

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

most animals are pretty nice to be honest

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
goons strongest today than any other year, tell me more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Despera