Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daruna
Jul 3, 2011
About how many dicks in the dick eating buffet do you think super builders in the CFC have eaten by now? And how many more should they eat?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb

Altran posted:

good improvement, goon might have a chance when that number become 1k, i.e. 4 full fleets

i am in awe as i write this post, when goon can flash form 1k, then i guess it would take everyone piling on now + all russian to contest

"goon"

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

You should go back to reddit where you belong.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

yes it does, how do you think i get through the day

Hard drugs.

Daruna
Jul 3, 2011

Dalael posted:

It's a lot more fun agitating you people here

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

Dalael posted:

a 2014 regdate telling a 2011 to go back to reddit :captainpop:

LemonDrizzle
Mar 28, 2012

neoliberal shithead

Daruna posted:

I mean sure you're not wrong, it's single supers in build multiplied by 50+
https://zkillboard.com/ship/24575/
There have been 20 SCSAA deaths in (former) goonspace since the start of the war.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

sorry guys we aren't feeding you a supercap fleet :shobon:

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Altran posted:

good improvement, goon might have a chance when that number become 1k, i.e. 4 full fleets

i am in awe as i write this post, when goon can flash form 1k, then i guess it would take everyone piling on now + all russian to contest

It's more a question of when the enemy can no longer form 4000 for every major timer. We were pulling 1500 people fleets at the start of the war, before the full scope of the tide against us became apparent.

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

LemonDrizzle posted:

There have been 20 SCSAA deaths in (former) goonspace since the start of the war.

hey man please don't disrupt the narrative with facts

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

LemonDrizzle posted:

please dont respond to the crazy people screaming about how something awful is an echo chamber ty

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

vyst posted:

Don't respond to garbage Dirk Action posts.

Holy poo poo is that really dirk action? Explains the budget rate trolling.

Ive been having fun in eve online recently flying my rapier class space vessel. What have you guys been up to

Samiz
Sep 10, 2013

Sunber posted:

You need to register and post on the forums greatergoon.com

I literally can't access that website. "Executing in an invalid environment for the supplied user "

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

Samiz posted:

I literally can't access that website. "Executing in an invalid environment for the supplied user "

sounds like groon to me

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus

Landsknecht posted:

instead of ~denying fights~ why not try and use your fleets to save CSAAs?

Anyone who started builds during the war can rest in pieces.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

please dont respond to the crazy people screaming about how something awful is an echo chamber ty

https://zippy.gfycat.com/FaintInsistentAsianporcupine.webm

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

He posted once in 2011 and only posted again in 2016 when it was time for him to come :smug: all over the EVE thread.
try again.

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus
Okay enough dogs. Bring on the kittens.

Krogort
Oct 27, 2013

Goatman Sacks posted:

We flash formed a 250 man grindrfleet in like 5 minutes earlier for a potential nyx kill. Sadly PL pilots aren't nearly as incompetent as us and they had a cyno.

I was really looking forward to top damaging with my special snowflach tachbbadon

It was a ncdotte Nyx. That got caught by the elite pvping squad known as Space Violence.

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Can you spergs stop being such lovely people and chill the gently caress out and talk about spaceships and poo poo without slapfighting or whipping your dicks out for a measuring contest every 2 loving minutes, please.

Krogort
Oct 27, 2013

Glory of Arioch posted:

sorry guys we aren't feeding you a supercap fleet :shobon:

Actualy we are feeding them a supercap fleet one bite at a time.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Zephyrine posted:

no

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Syndic Thrass posted:

Can you spergs stop being such lovely people and chill the gently caress out and talk about spaceships and poo poo without slapfighting or whipping your dicks out for a measuring contest every 2 loving minutes, please.

http://i.imgur.com/xg7YOdu.webm

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Have we lost any supers to "i clicked the wrong character on the account" yet? Because those always really crack me up for some reason

My plan was i let my subs lapse so now i cant woops it to death and bonus thats one step closer to winning

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

Zephyrine posted:

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Krogort posted:

It was a ncdotte Nyx. That got caught by the elite pvping squad known as Space Violence.

You can't really separate PL from NC. any more than you can separate a slave from its master.

Altran
Mar 20, 2013

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

really? we are regdate shaming now? the random date someone registers on the forum has nothing in relation of making good posts, e.g. registering on 2013 doesn't help that i am a poo poo poster. go back to failheap challenge

Goatman Sacks posted:

It's more a question of when the enemy can no longer form 4000 for every major timer. We were pulling 1500 people fleets at the start of the war, before the full scope of the tide against us became apparent.

goon fleet participation has been in a constant decline since the last fountain/delve war, mitten's attempt to use imperium's member base as the corner stone of tmc's site traffic/mass game tester didn't help either, i am not saying it's wrong to do it, but it fractures neckbeard's resolve when real life profit is involved, everyone with an ego would think they deserve a cut. i doubt endie/suas/whoever just ragequit goons would still quit if mittens handed them a fat cheque or a salary, the korean's corp ceo rage quit when he wasn't invited to a yacht party lol. the whole thing feels forced, it's not like tmc is churning out yogscast quality stuff everyday, but faith in mittens to turn this around as he, as rumor goes, quit his day job to manage space nerds full time

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

Altran posted:

really? we are regdate shaming now? the random date someone registers on the forum has nothing in relation of making good posts, e.g. registering on 2013 doesn't help that i am a poo poo poster. go back to failheap challenge

goon fleet participation has been in a constant decline since the last fountain/delve war, mitten's attempt to use imperium's member base as the corner stone of tmc's site traffic/mass game tester didn't help either, i am not saying it's wrong to do it, but it fractures neckbeard's resolve when real life profit is involved, everyone with an ego would think they deserve a cut. i doubt endie/suas/whoever just ragequit goons would still quit if mittens handed them a fat cheque or a salary, the korean's corp ceo rage quit when he wasn't invited to a yacht party lol. the whole thing feels forced, it's not like tmc is churning out yogscast quality stuff everyday, but faith in mittens to turn this around as he, as rumor goes, quit his day job to manage space nerds full time

source your quotes

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

not a d-name so not sure if genuine or not

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Goatman Sacks posted:

You can't really separate PL from NC. any more than you can separate a slave from its master.

goattrails
Nov 27, 2009

Ride the frog, baby!

Glory of Arioch posted:

source your quotes

"Pulled from his rear end"

But that doesn't look good, so it's better to not source them.

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Altran posted:

goon fleet participation has been in a constant decline since the last fountain/delve war,

This happens during every extended peactime.

Altran posted:

mitten's attempt to use imperium's member base as the corner stone of tmc's site traffic/mass game tester didn't help either, i am not saying it's wrong to do it, but it fractures neckbeard's resolve when real life profit is involved, everyone with an ego would think they deserve a cut.

TMC predates participation issues by years

Altran posted:

i doubt endie/suas/whoever just ragequit goons would still quit if mittens handed them a fat cheque or a salary, the korean's corp ceo rage quit when he wasn't invited to a yacht party lol.

I dunno why Endie quit by he wrote like 5000 words on it or something. Most of the other notable turncoats (Suas, Vily) were angry that things dared change during their unscheduled year-long absences. Also it's not our fault Lemba is a lovely father/husband.

Altran posted:

the whole thing feels forced, it's not like tmc is churning out yogscast quality stuff everyday, but faith in mittens to turn this around as he, as rumor goes, quit his day job to manage space nerds full time

We've been in far worse situations, where we could barely form 2 dozen people - 1 dozen of which were directors, the other dozen were their alts.

Service Charge
Jan 22, 2004
I'm not cheap

LemonDrizzle posted:

To be fair you can build multiple supercaps in a single SCSAA now.

Anias
Jun 3, 2010

It really is a lovely hat

The number of badposters who post -solely in this thread- is astonishing.

Get out, tour the forum, find some music or books or debate to engage in.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

Anias posted:

The number of badposters who post -solely in this thread- is astonishing.

Get out, tour the forum, find some music or books or debate to engage in.

but there's sick burns to lay out

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

Goatman Sacks posted:

TMC predates participation issues by years

I dunno why Endie quit by he wrote like 5000 words on it or something. Most of the other notable turncoats (Suas, Vily) were angry that things dared change during their unscheduled year-long absences. Also it's not our fault Lemba is a lovely father/husband.

We've been in far worse situations, where we could barely form 2 dozen people - 1 dozen of which were directors, the other dozen were their alts.

dude you might just want to throw in the towel and admit there are serious issues, this war is lost, and it's probably time to rebuild the alliance

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

Landsknecht posted:

dude you might just want to throw in the towel and admit there are serious issues, this war is lost, and it's probably time to rebuild the alliance

wait so youre saying the goons lost???

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

Landsknecht posted:

nah

Narciss
Nov 29, 2004

by Cowcaster

Goatman Sacks posted:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
how you get sig

• Locked thread