Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Evil Eagle posted:

I switched to watching VODs 5 minutes in

that's a good call, but I have it on as background noise and I just caught them talking about step counting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

FF runs are tight...

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

They have to take the Shinra HQ stairs in order to conserve resources.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

elf help book posted:

ive never seen small fire mario before wtf

Goddamn motherfucking noobs!!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I went to bed at the start of FF7 and woke up to see Omnislash Sephiroth

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i looked up "the maitre d" and its a free gamejam game on itch.io and all the comments on its page are pathetic lets players trying to get hits for their wacky videos of it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Epic block coming up. Titanfall 2, Diablo II, Dark Souls III. Although TF2 has a lot of walk and talk like HL2 and it seems the estimate is pretty long

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
I saw a clip of a tf2 speedrun and it looked pretty sick

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's got really good movement tech for a modern FPS but thankfully half the run is dialogue and unskippable cutscenes to balance that out

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

That was quite rad and makes me wanna play some TF2 multi tonight

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh my loving god this runner.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Speedrunning Diablo 2 seems like a nightmare

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

the best couch

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This guy just casually put his ex-GF on blast for breaking up with him because he plays too much Diablo II.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Speedrunning Diablo 2 seems like a nightmare

It's epic and the funnest way to play it probably.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Though Hardcore is more cooler but I get why he's not.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

It's epic and the funnest way to play it probably.

It's making me want to reinstalled and try to do a Sorc run.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

is this nigga wearing chainmail

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

empty first couch, full 2nd couch

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

elf help book posted:

empty first couch, full 2nd couch

I can see a bigboy.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
the close couch and the distant couch

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I remember at AGDQ when Bubbles Del Fuego spent 20 miinutes joking about how hard aka Actually easy, once you know what you're doing, Dark Souls is. And then his run got off track and he got killed twice by a slug, crashed the game and had to load a safety save that was at a completely different part of the run so it was easier for him to finish. Quite awesome

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
that guy gave such a bad impression of the game that everyone seems to hate dark souls runs forever.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

He's doing cool strats but he talks like a completely rear end in a top hat constantly and makes me even not like watching him do cool poo poo like 1HP red tear stone ring boss fights

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

ArfJason posted:

that guy gave such a bad impression of the game that everyone seems to hate dark souls runs forever.

there was a bad one before that as well

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I remember their being a really bad bloodborne run that was just the guy botching out of bounds jumps and dying while running by enemies nonstop.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Plebian Parasite posted:

I remember their being a really bad bloodborne run that was just the guy botching out of bounds jumps and dying while running by enemies nonstop.

that was badass

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
the frist souls run was done by a swede who also kept dying went over his estimate and then there was a bonus part that got paid for and he had to spend an hour running into tree geometry

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
i've decided dark souls 2 is the best souls game becasue i've never watched it run at gdq

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
kaizo mario :negative:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

the frist souls run was done by a swede who also kept dying went over his estimate and then there was a bonus part that got paid for and he had to spend an hour running into tree geometry

will there ever be a weird european man with a name like kjijijfbhen who can properly run a souls gome

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

120 Star Mario 64 coming up

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
@wormskull https://clips.twitch.tv/AmazonianPiliableGiraffeFloof

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
https://clips.twitch.tv/PopularNeighborlyMacaroniSpicyBoy

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

jesus

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
The Bowser red coins are probably my favorite

https://clips.twitch.tv/TemperedEnjoyableDelicataAMPEnergy

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

hes almost done and i feel like he just started

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

freaking epic

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
got drat that super mario 64 run was epic. it was like watching a meastro command his orchestra, simply EPIC!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corek
May 11, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I liked the run of the rom hack nobody ever heard of consisting of whining about a sporpsball guy. Very not embarrassing

• Locked thread