Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
IGgy said its cool so I'll promote the Something Awful efed running in WWE 2k23 over here https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4036635 and it streams here if you just wanna watch https://twitch.tv/tha_swizzler

if you want to join just post that you want to join, what division (mens or womens), and what forum or subforum you want to represent (doesnt matter too much maybe a future tag team)

The wrestlers are based off your avatar so take a look at some of the freaks running around (among the normalish people):

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
It's been some time, hasn't it?
Well, several distinct and unrelated things killed my drive to, not make OHPW specifically, but put work into hobby stuff. But I'm back. And it's time to end this. But I was never just gonna let it rot all unfinished. If you're in the Discord you've known for a few weeks, but we're wrapping this up, final style, at Episode 200.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhLoeuGIOgw

So four more shows.

Here's the card for Episode 197, airing, yes, this coming Saturday at our regular time of 22:00 GMT+2

Freddie Hope vs. Malfest Goat-Monster
Rick Wreckage vs. Mr. Shakedown
BCU vs. Fundoshi-gun
Suzan Blades vs. Maya Northwind
Isabel Ibarra vs. KAG
Grace Thoruson vs. Angus McMutton - (yep, giving that one away for free)
Shamo vs. Real Beer Float (c) for the Legion Tag Titles - (The last time they'll meet, winners also secure a spot on the final show.)

Let's end this not with a whimper, but by raising some hell!

For these final four things will be done a little different, they are still mostly simmed but all matches are pre-recorded, making sure that if something sucks, it's probably on purpose rather than an accident.

IGgy IGsen fucked around with this message at 03:16 on May 21, 2024

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

KungFu Grip posted:

IGgy said its cool so I'll promote the Something Awful efed running in WWE 2k23 over here https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4036635 and it streams here if you just wanna watch https://twitch.tv/tha_swizzler

if you want to join just post that you want to join, what division (mens or womens), and what forum or subforum you want to represent (doesnt matter too much maybe a future tag team)

The wrestlers are based off your avatar so take a look at some of the freaks running around (among the normalish people):

And this is mid-show right now too, I look even better in Season 2!

E: Hell, here's the Season 2 thread. Please do follow along. https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4055673

IGgy IGsen fucked around with this message at 03:21 on May 21, 2024

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

We live now!
https://twitch.tv/iggy_igsen

Show, of course, only begins at the top of the hour.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Let's loving goooo

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Week 197 - The End Begins - (Twitch VOD) - (No Commentary)

Scene: IGgy walks to the ring, gets a mic thrown into his balls (or the place where they would be if he wasn't a skeleton) and then announces that OHPW will end. Well, what else is new. He also announces there won't be any crazy poo poo, we did that already after all. Instead we'll just do what we do best: Raise some hell! (and wrestle, mostly)

Match 1: Singles Match
Freddie Hope vs. Malfest Goat-Monster
Goat-Monster defeats Freddie Hope in 10:06 via Pinfall after an MGM Outta Nowhere

Scene: A still downed Freddie Hope taunts Goat-Monster, towering above him, into accepting a match at the PPV. Goat-Monster accepts under the condition that he doesn't have to wrestle and Freddie doesn't bring his two friends (Sexton and Tara.) Freddie is okay with this, so if he didn't want to get one over Goat-Monster then his motivations, right now, are a mystery.

Match 2: Singles Match
Rick Wreckage vs. Mr. Shakedown
Mr. Shakedown defeats Rick Wreckage in 18:57 via Submission with the Wallet Squeeze.
Over the course of the Match Shakedown decided to take on the entirety of FOB on the outside for some dumb reason, he still managed to win though. So I'll give him a Darkweight shot at the PPV where he can fight whoever wins the Darkweight match in the lead-up to it

Match 3: Exploding Barbed Wire Tornado Tag Match
BCU vs. Fundoshi-gun
BCU defeat Fundoshi-gun in 16:09.
Well, this was elimination and the first one happened after 15 minutes when Explosion-chan hit the ring and knocked out Riki Fundoshi.
After that 01 hits Ricc 2 Thicc with a Reverse Powerbomb (or wheelbarrow facebuster) for the three-count.

Scene: Freddie Hope is now in the locker room of the Third Street Sinners, to get the first member for his team. Which is NYG. They do have some not so great history together but Freddie did train NYG. Freddie also revealed that since OHPW is ending, he just wanted to get the boys back together so he can team with them for one last match. As for who those boys are, aside from NYG, we still have to find out.

Match 4: Singles Match
Suzan Blades vs. Maya Northwind
Suzan Blades defeats Maya Northwind in 14:32 via Submission with Mounted Elbows right to the head.
It's either giving up or getting your skull caved in.

Match 5: Singles Match
Isabel Ibarra vs. KILL ANIME GIRLS
KAG defeats Isabel in 18:14 via Pinfall with a Powerbomb.
Isabel was harassed by Palpy throughout the match, and beat down by both KAG and Palpy on the outside, so one could make the argument that KAG's victory was not exactly untainted. Loss or no, there might be bigger things in store for Isabel still.

Scene: The Majestic Goat-Man comes out, explains his history once more and calls yout the Malfest-Goat Monster, his worse half. Goat-Man wants to end Goat-Monster's tyranny. But Goat-Monster has no reason to accept a challenge that would lead to that. Or so he believes. There is one thing Goat-Monster still wants, and that's to become one with Goat-Man again. At Shall Never Surrender, it will be Lucha de Apuestas: Soul vs. Existence. Now THAT is what I call stakes.

Match 6: Singles Match
Grace Thoruson vs. Angus McMutton
Grace Thoruson defeats Angus McMutton via CRITICAL! with... Harmony's Arachnid's Grip
Grace was never able to defeat Angus the three times they met prior and she was only able to do it now, using her former friend's move.

Match 7: Tag Team Match for the Legion Tag Titles
SHA-MO vs. Real Beer Float
RBF defeat SHA-MO in 29:19 via submission when Austin locks in the Reverse Viper Hold against Thunder.
These teams have clashed many times, this was the last time. I didn't keep score and I don't think I'll look it up, this is how their friendly rivalry comes to a close

IGgy IGsen fucked around with this message at 12:32 on May 26, 2024

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

And here's the card for next Saturday's show already:

#1 Singles Match - Sapp Ledesma vs. Blaze Rider
#2 Singles Match - Josef Dub vs. Suman
#3 Four-Way - Duckbaby vs. Spitbal vs. DCB vs. Tara Milleneon
#4 Singles Match - Abby Lawrence vs. Sheev Palpatine
#5 Singles Match - harmony Gray vs. Fomore
#6 Atomicos - Third Street Sinners vs. Power of Slam (School of Slam and Power Station)
#7 Seven Deadly Pins feat. Sexton Blud (c) vs. seven challengers vs. each other

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

And we're live! Show starts in 30 minutes, at the "usual" time!
https://twitch.tv/iggy_igsen

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
I missed it live but gently caress yeah duckbaby was booked!

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Week 198 End in Sight - (Twitch VOD) - (No Commentary)

Match 1: Singles Match
Sapp Ledesma vs. Blaze Rider
Blaze Rider efeats Sapp Ledesma in 15:01 via Pinfall with a Diving Hurancanrana.
This match was more hard fought than the record shows, multiple Rider Kicks and Essence of Neck Destruction variants were exchanged over the course of the match. This one is well worth a watch. The ideal opener to a show, really.

Scene: DCB laments the fact that she could never have a feud intense enough to warrant a count-out match, and so wants one against Spitbal, just for fun, at SHALL NEVER SURRENDER. Spitbal walks in, says okay and leaves.

Match 2: Singles Match
Josef Dub vs. Suman
Josef Dub defeats Suman in 14:45 via Pinfall with Ooof. (A shot to the nuts followed by a roll-up)

Match 3: Four-Way
Duckbaby vs. Spitbal vs. DCB vs. Tara
Tara eliminates DCB in 16:35 via Pinfall after an Ushigoroshi
Duckbaby eliminates Spitbal after 16:56 via Submission by stomping the poo poo out of him
Duckbaby eliminates Tara in 19:11 via Pinfall with a Classic Lou Thesz Press.
DCB called out Spitbal earlier during the show, the two of them were eliminated at nearly exactly the same time. Instead Duckbaby won the match. Duckbaby currently has no plans for the final show.

Match 4: Singles Match
Abby Lawrence vs. SHEEEEEEEV Palpatine
Abby defeats Palpy in 16:14 via Pinfall with a Yoshi Tonic
Of course this happened immediately after Abby was hit with the Imperial Powerbomb. loving buried.

Match 5: Singles Match
Harmony Gray vs. Fomore
Harmony defeatrs Fomore in 27:29 via CRITICAL! with the Saving Grace.
Last week Grace used Harmony's move, the Arachnid's grip, to win her match, and this Harmony won with Grace's move. They haven't talked yet. But I don't think they need to. We know where this is going.

Match 6: Atomicos
Third Street Sinners vs. Power of Slam (Power Station and School of Slam
The Sinners defeat Power of Slam in 20:57 via Submission when Maya locked in the Silent Clutch against Muscle Wizard.

Scene: Freddie enters Flamander's locker room backstage. Flamander, despite mellowing out a good deal in the last few years, wants nothing to do with Freddie. Saying he wont join him. Freddie retorts that he doesn't want the Hellranger and that Flamander knows it's time, he'll be counting on him. Freddie leaves. Flamander steps forward a little, yelling at Freddie as he leaves, revealing behind him the helmet of the Star Pilot, Flamander's previous persona.

Match 7: Seven Deadly Pins
Undeddie Guerrero vs. Mina Park vs. Isabel Ibarra vs. Nawt A Robutt vs. Anna May vs. Boob Marley vs. George Cluwney vs. Sexton Blud (c)
Boob eliminates Undeddie in 6:16 via Pinfall with a Moonsault after a Vertical Suplex
Mina eliminates Boob in 11:37 via Submission, according to the record, with the Kiss of the Dragon
Robutt eliminates George Cluwney in 12:25 via Submission with a Guillotine Choke
Robutt eliminates Mina in 12:58 via Submission with a Knees to the head.
Isabel eliminates Robutt in 13:26 via Pinfall with some kinda Powerbomb thing
Sexton eliminates Anna May in 18:29 via Pinfall with the Michinoku Driver Beta
Sexton eliminates Isabel in 19:16 via Submission with a Cattle Mutilation on top of barbed wire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Oh, I nearly forgot, here's the match card for next week.

#1 Singles Match - Vacation Skeleton vs. Family Man
#2 Singles Match - Bobson Dugnutt vs. Thunder
#3 Four-Way - Dash vs. Flash vs. kayu vs. rear end
#4 Singles Match - Steve Dirt vs. Kelsey Slaughter
#5 Singles Match - Blaze Rider vs. Abby Lawrence
#6 Darkweight Title Match - Surfborg vs. Michelada (c)