Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
The Jack in the Box commercial about how their new burger is preferred 3 to 1 or whatever is pretty impressive until you read the disclaimer at the bottom and they were comparing it to the standard Wendys, Burger King, "etc" burgers. I certainly hope your premium burger is beating the entry level burgers of the other places.

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

little cesars is a good place for u kno wat horrible pizza

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

I was craving the reliable mediocrity of Panda Express today, and it did not disappoint. It is solidly in the Couple Times a Year Club with the Subway meatball parm, the Long John Silvers chicken plank, and the Fillet o’ Fish.

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat
every so often i'll hit that pand' and i always forget the black pepper chicken is loaded with celery and not bell peppers like i think

i remember this because it happened to me just an hour ago again

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
The pizza puffs are decent enough. I think it is a more appealing lunch than when Little Caesars was trying to get you to come in for a slice of deep dish in the middle of the day, that was an instant nap. But yeah the place near me doesn't have the staff to premake anything so it's 40 minutes an order which means it wouldn't serve as lunch to anyone with a job.

Nikumatic posted:

every so often i'll hit that pand' and i always forget the black pepper chicken is loaded with celery and not bell peppers like i think

i remember this because it happened to me just an hour ago again

Oh wild. I had always thought it was bell peppers. When I am there it's for the candied meat and rarely diverge.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
Pulled pork burger plus meatloaf poutine from local place tonight :btroll:

Free Kyoon
Free SPR
Free cuppy tea

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

I went to an Auntie Anne's for the first time in my memory.

I give that jalapeno cheese pretzel a C.

rndmnmbr
Jul 3, 2012

bird with big dick posted:

little cesars is a good place for u kno wat horrible pizza

A man opens the takeout box, and falls to his knees in the parking lot, horrified at what his $5 has wrought. He pulls his pistol, thumbs back the hammer and hold it to his temple, Hot & Ready. The noise startles the birds from the trees - and then there is silence.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Little Caesars can change their name to Birthday Party Pizza because that is their greatest role. Feed all your kids’ shithead friends for 40 bucks.

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 4 days!)

Fartington Butts posted:

I went to an Auntie Anne's for the first time in my memory.

I give that jalapeno cheese pretzel a C.

I feel like all the topping/flavored ones are so weak and barely have a taste. Just regular pretzel for me, otherwise, I always go for the hotdog nuggets. I do like their frozen lemonades though.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

been getting some good ubereat offers lately.

stuff like a whole big mac combo for free on orders $15 or more.

and it stacks with the usual offers i get of "get 40% off any order"

so in the end, I'm actually paying regular in-store price for delivery counting tip.

Did an order for KFC.
for a chicken sandwich combo (free), the chizzas, and one drumstick for $16

----------------

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

Ey Frito-Lay! FUH Q MANG!
boneless fried chicken, from
wingstop and BWW. that's my fuckin slop man. asian zing 10pc with some potato wedges from BWW? Better than sex.

And recently I've got into more types asian food. gyoza and some sushi is crystal fuckin crack, could go at it for hours. there's a place by me that sells A1 gyoza. i was considering going in there to ask what brand they use (if it's not in-house) but that would be too fatfuckish even for me.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

grubbing on some indian food tonight

----------------

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

drat, wendy burgers suck, its like the closest to high school cafeteria burgers

----------------

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year

GateOfD posted:

drat, wendy burgers suck, its like the closest to high school cafeteria burgers

Idk, my high schools burgers were dry as gently caress and Wendy's burgers are generally greasy as gently caress. Kinda opposite sides of the lovely burger spectrum in my experience.

Randabis
Apr 2, 2005

I woke up in the middle of the night having to pee with a thanks for the tip message from Uber Eats and a bag full of cold Popeyes at my front door.

I have no memory of doing this so it felt appropriate to post in this thread.

Another day in the life of Randabis...

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
my most recent version of that was with $100 of fazolis

Randabis
Apr 2, 2005

AARD VARKMAN posted:

my most recent version of that was with $100 of fazolis

At least I only spent 25 dollars and it was still edible unlike anything at the fazolis I last had any food from I guess.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Randabis posted:

At least I only spent 25 dollars and it was still edible unlike anything at the fazolis I last had any food from I guess.

Lol

The breadsticks were fine and the pasta basically one step above frozen dinners. expensive but all at least technically edible to my distinguished palate

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
god drat i love those/olive garden style breadsticks. pisses me off how every local place does pizza dough "breadsticks" instead. Major failure

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

AARD VARKMAN posted:

god drat i love those/olive garden style breadsticks. pisses me off how every local place does pizza dough "breadsticks" instead. Major failure

It's an uneasy truce/gentleman's agreement. They agree not to sell the good breadsticks, Olive Garden agrees not to sell pizza

Free Kyoon
Free SPR
Free cuppy tea

Randabis
Apr 2, 2005

That pulled pork sonic burger is legit badass go try one if you have one nearby

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Dokapon Findom posted:

It's an uneasy truce/gentleman's agreement. They agree not to sell the good breadsticks, Olive Garden agrees not to sell pizza

Lol

Counterpoint: fazoli's breadsticks are pretty much as good as Olive gardens and they also sell pizza although it's much worse than any ones

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year
You can buy frozen red lobster cheddar Bay biscuits in grocery stores so it's all moot

Randabis
Apr 2, 2005

Yall are the people who buy cold Krispy Kreme’s at Kroger

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

whos that broooown posted:

You can buy frozen red lobster cheddar Bay biscuits in grocery stores so it's all moot

I haven't tried the frozen ones but I've had them at home, made with the mix that comes in a box, and they turn out drat good!

I mean it's not really fast food, but that made me think of it.

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
If they sold maple glazed Krispy Kreme at Kroger or Walmart or whatever I’d buy them, but they don’t so I don’t

rndmnmbr
Jul 3, 2012

Krispy Kreme is garbage donuts. Dunkin' 4 life.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

rndmnmbr posted:

Krispy Kreme is garbage donuts. Dunkin' 4 life.

Look at this wrong opinion.

Hey everyone, come in here and look at how wrong this guy is.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Both are completely gross. Just go to a local baker, they're a million times better.

Randabis
Apr 2, 2005

McDonald is about to give it to you KK style https://apnews.com/article/krispy-kreme-mcdonalds-doughnut-menu-1262f6fb4d6ab8e066f99559fd273c19

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Twenty Four posted:

I haven't tried the frozen ones but I've had them at home, made with the mix that comes in a box, and they turn out drat good!

I mean it's not really fast food, but that made me think of it.

I saw an article yesterday about the best fastfood apps and they put their app on there as very good but ranked it low because it's not fast food. Honestly Red Lobster should just attach a drive in to those ugly rear end buildings, they're basically there.

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

Rick posted:

I saw an article yesterday about the best fastfood apps and they put their app on there as very good but ranked it low because it's not fast food. Honestly Red Lobster should just attach a drive in to those ugly rear end buildings, they're basically there.

I mean I wouldn't call Red Lobster fast food, and I understand what you are getting at, but I mostly meant me making the biscuits at home from a mix bought at the store definitely doesn't count. But they got brought up and it seemed relevant.

Anyhow, putting something on a list then rating it low because it doesn't belong on the list is pretty hilarious though, because it's so stupid lol.

List of best fast food cheeseburgers:

1. Really good chicken sandwich

Pro: It's a really good chicken sandwich

Con: Not a cheeseburger

Rating: 3/10

Twenty Four fucked around with this message at 06:19 on Mar 27, 2024

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Yeah exactly it was high comedy.

I have some respect for Red Lobster because I am more than an eight hour drive from the ocean (at least without crossing a very slow border and taking some highways that aren’t built for trucks) and I love seafood. Sometimes it’s the best I can do.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
making red lobster biscuits from a box fits this forum/thread just fine

now if you start making them from scratch for Pennies On The Dollar that's different

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Alton Brown's Red Lobster cheese garlic biscuits recipe. Step one: start your own lobster fishery

Free Kyoon
Free SPR
Free cuppy tea

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

AARD VARKMAN posted:

making red lobster biscuits from a box fits this forum/thread just fine

now if you start making them from scratch for Pennies On The Dollar that's different

I make them from scratch and they’re amazing, whatchu gonna do about it

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Ruby Tuesdays, before 99% of them went out of business, had some knockoff cheddar biscuits that weren’t that great.

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat
the frozen rlcbbs slap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
The Popeye's by us is awesome and I always go in there with the intent to get a chicken strips combo but always forget about the blackened chicken sandwich and end up getting that instead. It's also the only place anywhere nearby where you can get strawberry soda from the fountain

----------------