Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

PSPodcast: What's your favorite PSP avatar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

kidcoelacanth posted:

PSPodcast: What's your favorite PSP avatar.

flashy_mcflash

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Anybody who doesn't answer apsouthern is a communist :colbert:

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Wrestlehut Pisscast Episode 31(1): Oatgan and Friends

Unlike The Shield, the pisscast actually bothered to break up this week. In the divorce I kept the rundown and discussion of current events whereas Karmine kept Manflurry and whatever baggage he comes with. Check back later this week for whatever they come up with on tape two.

I sat down with some returning guests to talk WWE, TNA, and reggae rap rock icons 311

bartok
May 10, 2006

Are there any podcast similar to OSW Review or The Attitude Era Podcast that cover WCW?

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
I think the lion represents Jamaica for Big E's T-Shirt Oatgan

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Oatgan sounds really different this week.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

achillesforever6 posted:

BIG E is from Ghana?

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

Orgia Carnaval posted:

Our little Oatgan's finally going through the period in a boy's life where everything changes.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Bard Maddox posted:

Our little Oatgan's finally going through the period in a boy's life where everything changes.

The first dry jelq?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Bryan was a fun mix of insightful interviewer and hilariously clueless on today's Dr. Lucha show. It's worth listening to especially for the insights on Paco Alonso and how he runs the company.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
loving state of Lawler and Lawler's shirt. Also the pisscast should have its own thread

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

jesus christ almighty that loving shirt

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Orgia Carnaval posted:

its some combination of directly recording my audio and allergy/throat problems

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!

achillesforever6 posted:

Big E posted:

BTW, my singlet bears the Lion of Judah (NOT a chicken as some savants have suggested) to pay homage to my Jamaican & Montserratian blood.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Big E continuing to be the best.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Joey McChrist posted:

jesus christ almighty that loving shirt

How does it compare to Don West's shirts?

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Listened to the WWE 'mania podcast with Cody/Goldust and man that was a strange episode, not quite sure what about the dynamic was causing it but they (and particularly Goldust) seemed a little uncomfortable with either being there or some of the questions. Hearing about how crushed Cody was by getting bumped off the WM29 card and how they nearly had to kill a horse during WM27 made it worth it though

Blasmeister fucked around with this message at 18:59 on Mar 13, 2014

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
THE wrestlemania rewind podcasts are horrendous. only listened to foleys, tempted to switch off when 'my pal mick' mentioned fair-rides. gently caress off. The host is a pain in the fuckin arse, going on about being in the zone, and YOLO, and all those shitey american phrases cunts from 4 years were using plus the Edge one was boring too. gently caress Jerry Lawler and his shirt.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
The Todd show today is full of Todd being stubborn as poo poo, so now you've been warned.

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

Batista posted:

The Todd show today is full of Todd being stubborn as poo poo, so now you've been warned.

"This is just logic and math"

Todd Martin in a nutshell

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
I'll bite, why did Todd hate the Yes Movement segment?

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

Gaz-L posted:

I'll bite, why did Todd hate the Yes Movement segment?

It was manufactured and artificial because everyone was wearing the same shirt.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Because Todd Martin loving sucks and isn't worth a rat's cock.

In non wrestling podcasts talking about wrestling news, "We Hate Movies" had a pretty good bit where one of the characters in the latest film they did looked like Paul Heyman.

"Oh gently caress I haven't thought about Taz in 15 years. Is he dead?"

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

Gonzo McFee posted:

Because Todd Martin loving sucks and isn't worth a rat's cock.

In non wrestling podcasts talking about wrestling news, "We Hate Movies" had a pretty good bit where one of the characters in the latest film they did looked like Paul Heyman.

I've come to appreciate Todd. He's perfect at expressing terrible opinions and getting Bryan fired up, ranting and raving. Bryan generally doesn't do that on the other shows. Dave is strait laced and just no sells Bryan's jokes and opinions and Bryan usually tries to get Vinny worked up.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

ch3cooh posted:

It was manufactured and artificial because everyone was wearing the same shirt.

Well, yes it was manufactured, because WWE are not letting real fans in the ring like that, plus it could easily fail if real fans don't decide to jump the rail. And different shirts is more 'realistic' but looks awful.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Fuckin NWO, with their manufactured bullshit.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Blasmeister posted:

Listened to the WWE 'mania podcast with Cody/Goldust and man that was a strange episode, not quite sure what about the dynamic was causing it but they (and particularly Goldust) seemed a little uncomfortable with either being there or some of the questions. Hearing about how crushed Cody was by getting bumped off the WM29 card and how they nearly had to kill a horse during WM27 made it worth it though

It was weird, at first I thought Goldust really didn't want to be there and was being surly and sulky, but then as it went on it turns out that he's spending most of the time screwing around with Renee passing messages back and forth on their phones and having a giggle while Cody does the bulk of the talking. The Foley interview she just did was pretty good, even if it didn't cover any new ground (Foley even admits as much when she asks him for a story nobody has heard of before and all he can offer is an alternate perspective on a Triple H story) and he addresses those public comments of outrage he made re: Daniel Bryan not so long ago.

Did anybody else get a screw-up with the Trish Stratus episode of The Ross Report? About halfway through he says he is doing a commercial break and they'll discuss her business afterwards, and then the first half of the show just repeated itself.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

I want them to make an angle out of Barrett being the lineal world champion.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

ch3cooh posted:

I've come to appreciate Todd. He's perfect at expressing terrible opinions and getting Bryan fired up, ranting and raving. Bryan generally doesn't do that on the other shows. Dave is strait laced and just no sells Bryan's jokes and opinions and Bryan usually tries to get Vinny worked up.

he's perfect at it because he's the dumbest human being Bryan regularly talks to

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Gaz-L posted:

Well, yes it was manufactured, because WWE are not letting real fans in the ring like that, plus it could easily fail if real fans don't decide to jump the rail. And different shirts is more 'realistic' but looks awful.

That shirt is awful and more offensive to my eyes than anything some random fan could wear.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Orgia Carnaval posted:

That shirt is awful and more offensive to my eyes than anything some random fan could wear.

I actually think it's the first decent one he's had since the original YES one. The CHE thing is cute.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Orgia Carnaval posted:

This is a post about Jerry Lawler, right?

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Because Goog just sent me a message asking what the hell outro I used it is Fart Poetry which can be found in a Best of the Weekend Web from just over SEVEN YEARS AGO.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

bobkatt013 posted:

How does it compare to Don West's shirts?

"Diamond" Don West is a man of class and taste

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Joey McChrist posted:

"Diamond" Don West is a man of class and taste

He's been around for a long, long year.

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Gonzo McFee posted:

I love when those guys manage to go off on a wrestling tangent. Such a combination of attitude era wrestling knowledge and ignorance of it past then.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

Did anybody else get a screw-up with the Trish Stratus episode of The Ross Report? About halfway through he says he is doing a commercial break and they'll discuss her business afterwards, and then the first half of the show just repeated itself.

Yeah, my file was the same. I'm actually kind of.embarrassed.how much I listened to the second half before noticing.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

flashy_mcflash posted:

Yeah, my file was the same. I'm actually kind of.embarrassed.how much I listened to the second half before noticing.

Podcast One, professional podcast company.

Also on the B&V show today everybody's favourite Bryan Alvarez Analogy makes a storming return.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ExplodeYourself
Jan 19, 2006
So, I've been kicking around this podcast concept for a while and have even done a few dark episodes to try to flesh it out more. However, I have to say that I really took for granted how consistently all of you guys are able to churn these out. Between scheduling conflicts and outright inconsiderate no-shows without notice, the whole idea is sitting dead in the water, which is a shame because I felt like we were on the cusp of having something worth sharing here. Anyway, keep up the good work. Lately I've been keep up with these shows better than Cabana's or Austin's show.

• Locked thread