Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
also she could stop taking showers with him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

Agreed. Step one to stopping this behavior, she should probably stop blowing him in the shower after he pisses on her, that might be sending him mixed messages.

Don't reward his negative behavior.

Also he's a weirdo for apparently being unable to pee unless it's on something.

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

haha that is amazing.

I had a GF that was down with getting peed on, it was... not exciting, I thought it would be fun, but yeah, I guess i'm really not down with the pee.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Thinking maybe he lied when he said it wasn't his fetish.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

lol yeah right like pee is grosser than jizz get real.

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

And now the thread talks about the pros and cons of piss/jizz for the next page

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

"guys need to pee on stuff" I bet he's a redpiller and thinks he needs to mark her like a dog marks a tree to prevent other males from thinking she's available.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Chomp8645 posted:

From the description it still does not sound like "two people put in bed, under watch, separated by board". It sounds like "together in bed" (the only part that makes sense) was the common part, the "separated by board" was rare and kooky, and the "under watch" literally never. Also it that it was just as common for travelers renting half beds as prospective couples.

So yeah the description posted here before the links was false or at best a vague half-truth.

True. Half-remembered poo poo is like that. Absolutely my fault, though the wiki article only has a few sources. I shall have to go hunting later to satisfy my curiosity.

They still swaddled your rear end in blankets like a baby so you couldn't get handsy. Just think how awkward incels would be if they were forced to practice pillow talk while restrained.

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post

Nazzadan posted:

And now the thread talks about the pros and cons of piss/jizz for the next page

Wait I can head this off (heh), is he circumcised or not?

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

he has a pee fetish

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

flick my Mr. Bean posted:

I had a coworker who would buy the limited jordans and poo poo like that. He wore a pair to work and stepped in a mud puddle once. Lost his goddamn poo poo over it which was somewhat amusing since when he wore any of them, he'd make sure to bring it up to whoever would listen.

My dude would just pull out a rag or whatever and buff that poo poo out. He also kept lovely shoes for work, etc.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Nazzadan posted:

Me [25F] with my boyfriend[25 M] together 3 years, living together 3 months, he won't stop peeing on me in the shower.

He's totally just seeing if he can do it without her noticing

:chloe:

Yeah, dude has a pee fetish and is also a disgusting rear end in a top hat.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

I think The Patriot had a scene where Mel Gibson's wife sowed her daughter and daughter's fiance into two burlap sleeping bags so they couldn't get it on. Then Mel Gibson made a joke "let's hope you sow better than your mother ;)"

I'm going to base my historical views on that, thanks.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
if someone kept peeing on me, when I told them not to pee on me, and this might seem like an overreaction, but I would loving break his dick off

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Pick posted:

if someone kept peeing on me, when I told them not to pee on me, and this might seem like an overreaction, but I would loving break his dick off

:same:

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

quote:

Im (18F) wondering if its normal/possible to have a relationship without sex?Personal issues
submitted 9 minutes ago by togepink
Hi, so I've left a relationship really recently and, even during that relationship, sex was always difficult for me. I would feel aroused, but once we got down to the action I would lose interest.
My question really is, do men in general would consider a relationship without sex? I feel like it might be a huge dealbreaker. But the thing is I dont feel comfortable doing it, and I crave emotional intimaticy above it all (like hugging, cuddling, kissing, etc). I feel like this isnt really normal.
Please share your experiences, and if you would date someone who isnt a big fan of sex. Thank you.
tl;dr: Is it normal to want a romantic relationship, but without sex?
the reverse of the guy who thinks his wife is a sex addict? actually gay?

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Chomp8645 posted:

Thinking maybe he lied when he said it wasn't his fetish.

Probably, she confronted him with that after reacting negatively a few times so I can see why he'd lie. I don't see why he thinks it's okay to piss on his girlfriend at literally point after she said she wasn't okay with it. As far as I'm concerned it's some degree of assault at that point, on par with putting any other bodily excretion on someone against their wishes, and that guy's a piece of poo poo.

On the other hand every girl I've dated acts like the world would be over if they found out I peed in the shower (like at all, not with them in it), so maybe I should try this guy's tactic of blowing right past that level to clear the objection

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Probably, she confronted him with that after reacting negatively a few times so I can see why he'd lie. I don't see why he thinks it's okay to piss on his girlfriend at literally point after she said she wasn't okay with it. As far as I'm concerned it's some degree of assault at that point, on par with putting any other bodily excretion on someone against their wishes, and that guy's a piece of poo poo.

On the other hand every girl I've dated acts like the world would be over if they found out I peed in the shower (like at all, not with them in it), so maybe I should try this guy's tactic of blowing right past that level to clear the objection

Ah it's all a negotiating tactic. Clever!

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Ugh why would they be so angry about it. I mean I kind of get it, but honestly I could have JUST peed, hop in the shower and welp gotta do it again, definitely not getting out of the shower at that point.

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/5jhddv/wife_37_f_gets_angry_with_me_37_m_if_i_shave_in/

quote:

We are married 3 years and doing ok after many initial hiccups. My wife has a sensitive skin and is not Ok with my stubble and prefers that I shave in the evenings so we can have a better time in the bed. She is literally terrified of my stubble hurting her and sometimes it feels like I have some kind of acid on my face, lol :-)
Now I am not a shaving person, and before marriage I always had a stubble on for days, but since I am married my position on that has changed, I think shaving gives me more cleaner look and I dont look sick or depressed.
Problem is that sometimes I forget/too lazy to shave in the evenings and do it is the next morning. Many times when I do that instead of the night my wife gets very angry about it. That I am not "shaving" for her (i.e. in the night) but shaving for my work or my colleagues.
Even after I explain that I will do it later in the evening as well, she looks annoyed. Is this not kind of "controlling" behavior? What am I expected to do?

guy sounds like a tool, seems pretty simple. But then we look in the comments and we find...

quote:

His post history says they beat each other up until they're both bruised. (these posts are from 1 yr ago)

Our arguments esclated to hitting each other and now we are both bruised and in separate rooms.
The problem is that we have been having really ugly fights which have recently escalated to hitting each other. It starts with varied reasons - trust issues, sharing finances, sharing housework etc which I think can be solved if we argue with reason but we both loose our temper. She starts shouting on me and then I react with disproportionate force - including name calling and then sometimes hitting each other. During the run-up to the marriage we both thought it was just temporary stress but now it looks like ingrained
This and the rest of the posts make it clear they're pretty much both terrible.
what a lovely couple

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
*Beats and is beaten by partner*

*Wants to know if the shaving issue is unreasonable*

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

If you want a pizza this pie
You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Dance on the groove flour
And I'll give you a disco-unt
Dude should just epilate his face. Then his hairs would also grow in non-prickly, lol :-)

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post
In non-body fluid or abuse related posts, here's another teenager with an adorable mundane problem:

quote:

My [13F] mom owns a beauty spa/hair salon. Her customers keep pinching my brother [8M] cheek and telling him he's cute.

My mother owns a beauty spa and hair salon in the heart of the city CBD. My youngest brother sometimes goes there after school and sits in the back room waiting for our other mother to come and pick him up, I do to sometimes but my friends mom normally gives me a ride home.

My brother is cute I will give them that. Her female cutomers always pinch him on the cheek and tell him how cute he is when he comes out of the room. He told me it annoys him. How do I talk about this to moms?

Tl;DR: Moms customers keeps pinching brothers cheeks.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
It's always nice to see siblings get along.

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

Wait, prior to finding out he beats his wife, how is shaving guy a tool?

Shaving every day is annoying. It seems like a majority of the time he made a conscious effort to stay clean shaven and says he even prefers how it looks.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
That bulimic roommate story reminded me of when my family hosted an exchange student from southern France in the early 00s and she stayed with us for like a month. A few weeks after she left we started smelling this awful stench that we traced down to the crawl space under our house where we found probably 2 dozen grocery bags filled with puke. I've never seen anything more gross.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Nazzadan posted:

Wait, prior to finding out he beats his wife, how is shaving guy a tool?

Shaving every day is annoying. It seems like a majority of the time he made a conscious effort to stay clean shaven and says he even prefers how it looks.

I agree it's unreasonable. Expecting someone to shave every single day is silly much less requiring it to be at a specific time.

But lol they are both spouse abusers gently caress em!!!

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

I liked this one

Am I too far out of the loop to keep up with society today?

quote:

Tl;dr i(m20) hate social media and my generation. Tried meeting new people and just had an awful time. Any advice for making friends for someone like me?
Since probably freshman year of high school, I've hated social media (Facebook, Instagram, twitter, Snapchat etc.) because I didn't have a smart phone until I could afford one at the end of my senior year. I hate the music of this day and age, mainly rap (uninventive, repeat the same words and remix a popular song 400 different times and commercialize each remix). I tried meeting people of my age group(18-21) the other day, and I just felt uncomfortable because they never once looked up from their phones when talking, I can't connect with people in my generation and I'm worried I'll go through life without having friends because I can't connect with anyone on a digital level, any advice anyone?

In the comments OP talks about what he DOES like

quote:

I live a simple life, I'm known to smoke bud whenever I have extra money for it, I like trail blazing paths through the woods and watching wildlife in its natural state, I like star gazing, and I play video games here and there

So he hates social media, hates all modern music, is socially awkward, likes to smoke weed, play video games and stargaze. I can't help but notice some amusing juxtaposition.

Perhaps a hamster
Jun 15, 2010

A Moose posted:

the reverse of the guy who thinks his wife is a sex addict? actually gay?
She wasn't that much into her ex-boyfriend/ex-boyfriend was bad at sex?

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
Just piss straight up in the air in the shower and if pee gets on her it's her own fault

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

Jeff Sichoe posted:

Just piss straight up in the air in the shower and if pee gets on her it's her own fault

Yeah clearly he doesn't actually have a pee fetish otherwise he'd be hard and he'd be peeing up in the air or on the back of her head, but she said it was at her stomach-level.

I stand by my belief that he doesn't have a piss fetish and just has a compulsive need to piss on something. He probably puts a toilet plunger in the toilet and pees on the base of it like he was chipping in to the hole at a golf coarse.

village catamite
Apr 7, 2009
Who's ready for a whole load of crazy???

How can I [19F] deal with my insufferable rear end in a top hat of a boyfriend?[28M]

quote:

-Sighs- Okay, so my boyfriend has a Korean fetish. I look slightly Asian but I'm not. Im Irish/German with Mexican/African American. I am really pale already but not as pale as I'd like. (I tend to love the gothic/Lolita look. So I'm probably to blame for this circumstance.)

Because of this, my boyfriend wants me to Korean play. Learn korean, act, dress, eat and cook mainly Korean dishes, and the like. He's also approached me about kitten play or fox play. The whole deal, eat from the bowl etc. (No judging him. Everyone has fetishes.)

Now me? I'm more of a Japanese fan. I think they are more beautiful and their food is more delicious and pleasing to look at. I already know some Japanese as I was going to go study in Tokyo and then move in with my ex fiance. However I didn't do this or fall in love with Japan because I wanted to be Japanese, I appreciated them as an entirely different culture and ideal that I loved. How he fell in love with Korea was through Ace of Angels and Twice and wanting someone like them. He's dated a few Korean girls but they weren't "K-pop" queens so he wasn't interested for very long. Ive asked him how is an American with no interest in Kpop going to fulfill his KPop Queen slotif a Korean couldn't?

Yeah they're cute girls. But... I mean... really? There's more to it than just this but I'm not sure how to fully say it all without being disorganized.
This wouldnt be an issue if I was as fanatic about Korea and Korean fashion. But I also don't like the idea of completely faking being a different ethnicity than I am. I love my Irish and German and identify with that side more than any thing. (Hence my reason to want to be ridiculously pale. With my Mexican and AA however I tan at the lightest exposure to Sun and have freckles which I despise.) The only thing I really like Korean wise is Kimchi and Their beauty products. Lots of whitening soaps and creams and good toners.

We tried A DD/LG relationship but there was boundary stepping and constant comparing to his old little and it broke when he said I was to fat (i only weight 150. But his fave Kpop star weighs in at 92. Choa from AOA) and old looking to make it do anything for him and suggested bringing in another girl to fulfill that fantasy for him. When I don't have very good skin so I do look older than I am which also makes me look unattractive to people my age.
When I said "No." It was a problem because he tried to throw my sexuality in my face and call me fake. I told him my sexuality wasn't up for debate and it wasn't a tool for him to use against me either. That whole argument crushed me because I am a little. It's not something I do consciously but I do it. You wouldn't know it unless I get stressed, I adult pretty well. I am childlike and naive but not innocent.

Okay so here, maybe this will help understand better. I love corets and Victorian culture. My favorite band is Rasputina. I love fantasy and fairies and the like. I chose North mythology over Christianity. I am quite eccentric in most tastes, and have no problem dressing up and wearing wigs and props or toys. I have been in different subcultures of the bdsm community and they've all worked fairly well and I enjoy that type of play.

He does too and he's got similar interests but because he is older he always feels the need to correct me or "disprove" everything I believe about anything. He read the book "Oh my God's!" And now thinks he's the expert on Greek God's. Im not, but mythology of any kind has always been an interest and other religions, so I know a fair bit too. But apparently I don't because "you're only 19" or any information I say is wrong or inaccurate. Which has led me to stop talking about it and only read books when he's not around so it wont be torn apart verbally with his snobbish opinions.

He mocks anything gothic or Victorian and constantly plays country and Korean music out loud and over the computer speakers when I have asked him not too because I can't stand them and I respect him enough to wear headphones. I wear headphones for everything after the first few times of being yelled at for playing Rasputina and my playlists. The only thing we can listen to together Jhene Aiko and she gets old after a while.

he's in the SCA but I don't feel comfortable joining because of how many he's slept with within in his House. One of the members is his 33F ex who he broke up with a month before we met.

I've come to terms I am very much his rebound from his ex (they were together 4 years and just looking at rings) and if I would have known that I would have not gotten involved with him. I also think this is where most of his "Do this, do that" comes from. His ex was hesitant to do any age play or roleplay by enjoyed more of the scene look he likes. Bright hair, heavy eyeline, etc. Me and her are opposites. I like the either really dramatic goth look, or the understated No Makeup makeup look. He convinced me to dye my black hair bright pink, which turned orange and didn't help me even though I have never dyed my hair by myself and he did hers all the time. My hair is ruined and I hate him for it. I bought a wig in my natural hair color I am so embarrassed by it.

Leaving isn't an option atm because I got pregnant when some of my bc pills got lost, and I am living with him because my place got broken into. I wish it was an option, because everyday I get increasingly more angry and resent him everyday. I hate being in the Same room as him and snap every time he touches me. He's like a little kid who purposely antagonizes me when I am upset. If I don't want to be touched, he'll be increasingly closer to where I am against a wall, halfway off of my dining chair, or smashed into the couch arm. And then he finally touches me by pushing all up against me and I lose it. Because i don't want to be touched!!! Or if I am thinking about something or off in my own little world or writing on my book he will scare me and laugh when I get so flustered I can't remember what i was thinking or where I was going and that sucks. By he doesn't understand it.

Every frustration I have is me being too immature and needing to grow up but with the temper tantrums he throws I am just stunned by his hypocrisy. If I say no to sex, he will pout and keep talking about how hard he is and how bad his blue balls hurt or press it into my leg/butt/hip until I finally just say whatever. I've had more sex looking at my phone, playing a video game or reading Reddit angrily than I care for because he wont leave me alone. We can't have discussions because every problem I bring up is "little stuff couples don't fight about." So I've thrown my hands up to the whole situation.

I don't work, (looking for a job) and I can't go to college for what I want to do right now, so my mom sends me money. I give it to him because I really don't contribute any other way, and feel guilty. Her and her friends want to send me 400 dollars for Christmas to buy myself Christmas presents because I'm so far away from family and we're rebuilding our relationship. I haven't seen her since I was 11 and she left the state for 3 months, leaving me and my 1 year old brother alone. I was put in foster care until my grandparents took me in and then Sent me to a children's home. My little brother is with his step dad. So this is pretty big for me, she has never cared before and I know it's a right step in the direction of mending. Money doesn't buy love, but she cares, and that's not some thing I've felt from her before.

This is a big deal for me because when I told him excitedly and asked to go to the dollar tree and family dollar to shop when it gets here, he got angry and upset and asked me why I wasn't thinking about buying gifts for his family instead. Well... Because it was sent to me for myself, I was going to buy him a few presents out of it, most of it was going towards household items because he won't buy cleaning products or soap, and the money would get here after Christmas and his family mainly doesnt like me. His grandma has told me herself, his cousins ignore me or make remarks about how I look, why would I expend energy on these people who think I am trash?

I plan on leaving in June to go back home so I can go to the college I want and be near family. But Reddit just tell me how to put up with this until then? Because I'm breaking here, with no outlet for any interest and his criticisms and all the fighting. Also am I being selfish with the $400? I give him everything else. And this isn't even just from here, it's from a few of her online friends who she talks about me to. So I don't know how I feel giving stranger's money away or getting it.

I want to take my child with me, but he said he would get custody and take me to court over it if I tried to take his kid. He said the court would give it to him automatically because he's the one holding a stable job and has a car and college degree. So I don't know what to do on that because I just want out. I don't want to abandon them, so is it worth fighting him on??
TL;DR: my [19F] boyfriend [28M] is an rear end in a top hat and wants me to play pretend I am Korean for his fetish even though I am proud Irish /German mix and interested in other things. Our differences are a huge issue as he picks apart any thing I am interested in or tells me constantly I am incorrect or wrong no matter the subject. He antagonizes me constantly and takes joy out my life by the constant aggresions. I have no energy to spend anymore in this relationship but cannot leave due to being pregnant from a BC failure. I plan to leave in June so i can go back to my family and attend the college i want to after the birth and want to take my baby but he says he will take me to court and get automatic custody because he is the one with a stable job, car and college degree.
please tell me how to make it bearable until June because I almost can't take it anymore. I have no outlet for anything, frustration or creativity wise?

Non-consensual sex? Racial fetishizing? Age disparities? Estranged family? Pregnancy? It's an r/relationships BINGO!

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Nazzadan posted:

I liked this one

Am I too far out of the loop to keep up with society today?

In the comments OP talks about what he DOES like

So he hates social media, hates all modern music, is socially awkward, likes to smoke weed, play video games and stargaze. I can't help but notice some amusing juxtaposition.

People like this are super annoying (this used to be me).

Now I dance to pop music and hip-hop, watch sports, and work out and have friends. Life is good.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Murder him.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
That poo poo kept escalating and escalating and I was only halfway through. Jesus. 19 year old pregnancy really buried in there too.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I mean she's clearly a work too, but she should still murder him imho

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Getting pregnant because you "lost" your birth control pills.

Jesus wept.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
also wtf at being 19 and having "been around" various bdsm subcultures. slow the hell down, girl

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
leave some of the crazy poo poo for your 20s is all im sayin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
boredly eating your own poo poo out of a tin bowl, reminiscing about her youth, before she became a ragged hag of 23