Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

Or keel hauled? :sun:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost
Or found in the engine room after a week of searching

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Naked Bear posted:

That's not too bad. My buddy (a scout) just did Wainwright and enjoyed it.

That's what I'm hoping for. I'd like to get a little house in the mountains up there and make vain attempts to not get mauled by the local fauna :v:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

:catstare:

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Mods?

Water777
Mar 19, 2015
me

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
You what

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Him John, Big tree!

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
What do you make of this?

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
And Leon's getting laaarger!

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Naked Bear posted:

And Leon's getting laaarger!

There's a sale at Penny's!

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

The tower? Rapunzel! Rapunzel!

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Kavak posted:

The tower? Rapunzel! Rapunzel!

Loneliness, thats the bottom line. I was never happy as a child . . . Christmas, what does that mean to you? It was living hell. Do you know what its like falling in the mud and getting kicked in the head with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does, that never happens. Sorry Ted, that's a dumb question.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Let's take some pictures!

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.
I can make a hat, or a broach, or a pterodactyl.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

you can't take a guess fr another two hours?

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

He's all over the place. Nine hundred feet, up to thirteen hundred feet... What an rear end in a top hat!

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

The sunglasses gag is loving amazing

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-v2BHNBVCs

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Well, I'll be damned.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNdb03Hw18M

Here's another for you.

Munin
Nov 14, 2004

Well, I'll be dammed.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Went fishing today with a 91 year old ww2/Korea era chief, Vietnam era purple shirt who served on the Midway, an admitted bud failure who managed to get medically discharged and a ARMY RANGER SNIPER CODE NAME "MONKEY WRENCH" (not making any of that up seriously) SO OFFICERS DIDNT KNOW WHAT HE WAS.

Ok...

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
Sounds like the ol'fishin hole squad has been trading their meds again

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

LingcodKilla posted:

Went fishing today with a 91 year old ww2/Korea era chief, Vietnam era purple shirt who served on the Midway, an admitted bud failure who managed to get medically discharged and a ARMY RANGER SNIPER CODE NAME "MONKEY WRENCH" (not making any of that up seriously) SO OFFICERS DIDNT KNOW WHAT HE WAS.

Ok...

Gimme his # I bet he parties hard

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Well he mentioned he was on wife #3 and 7 kids so I guess it is possible.

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

LingcodKilla posted:

Well he mentioned he was on wife #3 and 7 kids so I guess it is possible.

Eh seems par for the course really

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

A true American hero

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I will never forget the random tweaker who claimed he was AWOL from the Army's super-soldier program, because they weren't paying him enough

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

I've met a lot of cool Vietnam vets. I was trying to date/gently caress this chick in high school whose stepdad was in Vietnam and he would tell me awesome stories. He finally got his Purple Heart a few years after knowing him and I asked how, and he told me he got 'loving hit by a mother loving flying tree.'

There were a few times I would stop by and the girl wasn't there and we'd end up shooting the poo poo. Partly because he let me smoke cigarettes and also because he was a grumpy gently caress who loved talking about hosed up things in Nam.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Soulex posted:

I was trying to date/gently caress this chick in high school

i know what you're saying here, but you phrased it a funny way

chemosh6969
Jul 3, 2004

code:
cat /dev/null > /etc/professionalism

I am in fact a massive asswagon.
Do not let me touch computer.

Larry Parrish posted:

I will never forget the random tweaker who claimed he was AWOL from the Army's super-soldier program, because they weren't paying him enough

I did the same but it was the Cyborg-Soldier Program (LITE) because they didn't change my oil often enough.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
a guy named Sky Beebee or somethign used to leave messages on our recruiting offices answering machine that would drag on for about 20 min, claiming that he did lots of missions for the US Army and he was a LTC or something but they wiped his memory with "mind meld pills" after each op and we owed him like $200k

I need to look on my old broken cell phones and see if i still have a copy, it was gold

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

TBeats posted:

i know what you're saying here, but you phrased it a funny way

True. I was also in high school.

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

CHICKEN SHOES posted:

a guy named Sky Beebee or somethign used to leave messages on our recruiting offices answering machine that would drag on for about 20 min, claiming that he did lots of missions for the US Army and he was a LTC or something but they wiped his memory with "mind meld pills" after each op and we owed him like $200k

I need to look on my old broken cell phones and see if i still have a copy, it was gold

So did you pay the man? Sounds like he did us a hell of a service.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

Lou Takki posted:

So did you pay the man? Sounds like he did us a hell of a service.

That's nothing compared to the years of service Captain Kaye has given this planet http://exopolitics.org/whistleblowers-claims-he-served-17-years-at-secret-mars-military-base/

chemosh6969
Jul 3, 2004

code:
cat /dev/null > /etc/professionalism

I am in fact a massive asswagon.
Do not let me touch computer.

Internet Wizard posted:

That's nothing compared to the years of service Captain Kaye has given this planet http://exopolitics.org/whistleblowers-claims-he-served-17-years-at-secret-mars-military-base/

I started to laugh until

quote:

Parts of his testimony is consistent with the claims of other whistleblowers who have previously come forward to reveal secret events on Mars. Michael Relfe, for example, claims that he also was recruited for a 20 year tour of duty that involved covert operations on Mars. Also, Laura Magdalene Eisenhower, the great granddaughter of President Eisenhower, claims that covert efforts were made to recruit her to join a colony on Mars that was headed by famed physicist, Dr Hal Puthoff. Finally, Captain Kaye’s claims that Mars has a breathable atmosphere is supported by a number of NASA images revealing small animals on the surface.

More proof that the government is unable to keep anything secret. This just proves things like the conspiracies that 9/11 being an inside job are completely made up.

edit: and now NASA is trying to coverup pizzagate. it apparently extends to mars.
https://www.cnet.com/news/nasa-mars-alex-jones-infowars-child-slave-colony/

chemosh6969 fucked around with this message at 23:15 on Jun 30, 2017

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Or maybe the government is smart enough to muddy the waters a bit ;)

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
You're posting in GIP, so I assume that you have actually worked for the government in some capacity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Lurkers thread best thread