Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Genesplicer posted:

It was a much more innocent time when I first joined the SomethingAwful Forums. Most goons were relatively young (Many still in high school or early college), and most still lived at home. One of the earliest threads I remember from that innocent time was posted by a user who realized he had quite a few devices with LEDs that were interfering with his sleep. Therefore, he asked other goons to post details of the number, color, and activity of the LEDs that they had in their rooms. It was a charming thread that ultimately ended up with a nice statistical analysis of LED Population in Goon Bedrooms.

gene spill the fuckin beans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bible
May 8, 2010

punishedkissinger posted:

Except even in the "retraction" she says he hit her in the face. Also he has had multiple prior accusations now. There's really no question here.

Yeah, ok. I'll accept that.

I'm not dying on the Lowtax hill.

Stalin-Chan
Feb 11, 2009
lowtax is that old dude who is always talking to college girls because he owns the bar

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

change my name posted:

Yes that is absolutely what happened, also Microwave was like 17 at the time (I think? Really young)

christ

d3lness
Feb 19, 2011

Unicorns are metal. Gundanium alloy to be exact...

Lowtax is the last remnant of FYAD. gently caress both of them.

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

Lobster Harmonica posted:

Has anyone considered donating/opening up a gofundme etc for Lowtax's abused exes specifically, in lieu of general donations to adjacent charities?

It's looking like we collectively might have hosed up by buying into his version of events over the years across multiple relationships, and some of them are literally living in battered women's shelters and poo poo currently

Some have very specifically asked that we not get involved, because we kind of suck and it could complicate legal issues.

Miss Mowcher
Jul 24, 2007

Ribbit

Incomplete Fish posted:

remember at the end of last year when lowtax told his daughter (who caught him cheating) that he never wants to see her again?

:stare:

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

cum posted:

Whoa wait what? Go on

that's pretty much all there is but it's pretty damning on its own I think

knox
Oct 28, 2004

Incomplete Fish posted:

remember at the end of last year when lowtax told his daughter (who caught him cheating) that he never wants to see her again?
:guillotine:

loving KARMA hours boiz :biotruths:

Stalin-Chan
Feb 11, 2009
lowtax to some 20 year old: hey you kids ever rode in a GTR before

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Incomplete Fish posted:

double christ

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

ArfJason posted:

i generally didnt like them and just liked dropping effort posts on random threads but i have to say at least people were trying to make each other chuckle in the phridays and some put some good effort into it :respect:

That's fair. I think everyone was just looking for a good time that didn't involve physical violence. :respek:

..well, probably everyone.

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

Genesplicer posted:

It was a much more innocent time when I first joined the SomethingAwful Forums. Most goons were relatively young (Many still in high school or early college), and most still lived at home. One of the earliest threads I remember from that innocent time was posted by a user who realized he had quite a few devices with LEDs that were interfering with his sleep. Therefore, he asked other goons to post details of the number, color, and activity of the LEDs that they had in their rooms. It was a charming thread that ultimately ended up with a nice statistical analysis of LED Population in Goon Bedrooms.

counterpoint: this place was always pretty dumb

remember when the forums were hosted on tin cans and would be down all the time

so lowtax made a thread with a poll asking if you encountered any downtime

everyone that voted yes got a big red I AM A LIAR custom title from that stable genius

yikeseroo

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte

Incomplete Fish posted:

jesus loving christ

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

Incomplete Fish posted:

Uhhh no I had not seen that

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
i need to knowt he truth about the bedroom leds

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Hmm yea no biggie just a simple misunderstanding, it's clear when you look closely at the tail

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

cum posted:

Whoa wait what? Go on

Lowtax has verbally abused and alienated all of his children. When his oldest found he was cheating (presumably with Logan) lowtax told her what you see in that text.

Lowtaxs first ex wife helped his second ex wife flee. Think on that one for a bit.

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

LazyDivey posted:

That's him! Apparently he was permabanned or died or something

ded

cum
Sep 18, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

My Spirit Otter posted:

they got them off of awful yearbook iirc. possibly myspace

No iirc he uploded mspaint pics to his personal photobucket where he had other pics as well and he forgot to turn off public viewing on his profile

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

cda posted:

Uhhh no I had not seen that

nor i

Sax Mortar
Aug 24, 2004

Stalin-Chan posted:

lowtax is that old dude who is always talking to college girls because he owns the bar

Except the old dude who owns the bar at least supplies booze as opposed to just being a lovely person (but it also a lovely person).

Incomplete Fish
Apr 22, 2006

Grimey Drawer

cum posted:

Whoa wait what? Go on

his child, that he created with sex, pointed out a logical fallacy her dad was attempting to pull on her. so he did what any father would do and ex-communicate her

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Has anything happened in the past ~6 hours

brokenknee
Aug 3, 2014

Incomplete Fish posted:

shout out to his daughter who literally labeled lowtax as "birth Giver"

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Incomplete Fish posted:

Jesus Christ gently caress this guy

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

this is, again, the same child that he brought onto a youtube stream specifically to expose her to shmorky art

like "here's lowtax being a dipshit to his daughter via text" kind of pales to "here's lowtax showing his daughter stuff from his former BFF the diaper fetish cartoon guy" IMO

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Excelsior posted:

he is the funniest man alive jesus lmao

He’s a very special person

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream

OIFY posted:

Add the rest of the forums!

Working on it! But very late here, will add more tomorrow.

But for now, the more users the better

Retrowave Joe
Jul 20, 2001

Genesplicer posted:

Holy poo poo Gene I remember that thread. Sup fellow old

Wells
Sep 21, 2008

THIS IS A BIZ!!!
Lipstick Apathy

Genesplicer posted:

ccomforted by glowing lights crew

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

I GAVE LOWTAX COOKIE MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR STUPID AVATAR GO FUCK YOURSELF DUDE
Grimey Drawer

Incomplete Fish posted:

Who even took that pic, who posted it?

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Incomplete Fish posted:

jesus christ

Amethyst
Mar 28, 2004

I CANNOT HELP BUT MAKE THE DCSS THREAD A FETID SWAMP OF UNFUN POSTING
plz notice me trunk-senpai

Incomplete Fish posted:

no. where the hell do you find this poo poo lol

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

Snow Cone Capone posted:

loving owned, goddamnit

if it makes you feel any better Ugly In The Morning saw through my poo poo within like 3 minutes

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Incomplete Fish posted:

To his own teenage daughter? That's cruel as hell. What the gently caress.

Rhetoric-o-Tron
Jan 5, 2009

by Pragmatica

troubled teen posted:

Except the old dude who owns the bar at least supplies booze as opposed to just being a lovely person (but it also a lovely person).

Buddy, I've got some stories about grooming that imply all of the above.

Miss Mowcher
Jul 24, 2007

Ribbit
"You're so immature and know nothing about relationships that I never want to see you again in my life." - An adult... to his... children.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Snow Cone Capone posted:

this is, again, the same child that he brought onto a youtube stream specifically to expose her to shmorky art
gently caress's sake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

cum posted:

No iirc he uploded mspaint pics to his personal photobucket where he had other pics as well and he forgot to turn off public viewing on his profile

oh, who was it that got their life turned upside down because of awful yearbook? aside from the female(don't :females: me, this is the correct usage) goons who got flooded with dick pics and sexual harassment?