Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

one more for the terrible eleven fanart list

*edit*

hahahahaha holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tochiazuma
Feb 16, 2007

Basticle posted:

hahahahaha holy poo poo

But where is the Precioussssssss?

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

thathonkey posted:

can someone make me an av of the top part

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Basticle posted:

Benedict Cumberbatch confirmed for season 2

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxiiFqVm07Y

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Basticle posted:

*edit*

hahahahaha holy poo poo

No.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I kind of wish there was a whole album of compositions like New Order -- Elegia someplace. The only thing similar I can recall is Mike Oldfield's Tubular Bells. Anyone have any suggestions?

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Music had a Tangerine Dream feel to it. Check them out.

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

Series 2 is a go!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXWG_kKDZlY

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
what the gently caress is this thread now

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

Tochiazuma posted:

But where is the Precioussssssss?

I was thinking more Dopey

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Music had a Tangerine Dream feel to it. Check them out.

the are very good

also just go listen to the New Retro Wave channel on youtubes

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

https://twitter.com/jimmyfallon/status/770827179798237184

http://build.aol.com/video/57c74d7544c8a34174d1be4b/

Basticle fucked around with this message at 00:24 on Sep 1, 2016

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

fits my needs posted:

what the gently caress is this thread now

a fond remembrance of the 1980's

Laurenz
Dec 21, 2015

They call him little janny hotpockets. He was terrific, he was the best, and he did it for free too.
Is it weird if I wasn't even alive during the 1980's, yet I REALLY like this show?

I even get nostalgia from some of it, like when they ride around the neighborhoods on their bikes. Reminds me of my childhood.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

Laurenz posted:

Is it weird if I wasn't even alive during the 1980's, yet I REALLY like this show?

I even get nostalgia from some of it, like when they ride around the neighborhoods on their bikes. Reminds me of my childhood.

it's incredibly weird and i'm calling the police right now

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
Not weird at all. Stand By Me and The Sandlot and The Wonder Years make me nostalgic for my childhood and I wasn't alive in the 60's

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

The Sandlot was like a bible for every sick burn and jab you could make without getting ejected in little league.

They need to make season 2 Stranger Things: Spooky Baseball Field some malevolent force forcing kids to play baseball with a really rare autographed ball and every time they hit a homerun or commit an error tuliphead appears and screams you're killing me smalls before consuming them

Tochiazuma
Feb 16, 2007

Sweet lord

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-C3GY7UwlA

'Stranger Things' Star Millie Bobby Brown Raps Nicki Minaj's Verse From 'Monster'

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
WHoa, is that 'Stranger Things' Star Millie Bobby Brown Rapping Nicki Minaj's Verse From 'Monster'?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
pshh she didn't even do the hard parts. i can rap nicki minaj's vers from "monster" like at least a good 2-3 better than this

Laurenz
Dec 21, 2015

They call him little janny hotpockets. He was terrific, he was the best, and he did it for free too.
that was cool

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

thathonkey posted:

pshh she didn't even do the hard parts. i can rap nicki minaj's vers from "monster" like at least a good 2-3 better than this

THEN DO IT

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

*edit*

Basticle fucked around with this message at 22:47 on Sep 2, 2016

Laurenz
Dec 21, 2015

All these kids have a good future ahead of them. They're all gonna be successful I reckon.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
Please. We all know what becomes of child actors. How lifetime success stories are there?

Laurenz
Dec 21, 2015

The Protagonist posted:

Please. We all know what becomes of child actors. How lifetime success stories are there?

That's a thing of the past, I feel like that doesn't happen much anymore

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Laurenz posted:

lol

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

child stars still get chewn up and spit out by hollywood. adults have a hard time dealing with fame and child stars don't deal with it at all. See nearly every product of disney and nickelodeon for the last 15 years.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

child actor, child factory worker, i don't see how one is different than the other

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Laurenz posted:

the boy is gonna grow up ugly as poo poo.hes doomed

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Saddest part of this show is Matthew Modine jumping on twitter trying to ride the coattails of a bunch of twelve-year-olds. I hope he's fun and cool and nice and not sad and desperate for attention like he seems.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Jack Gladney posted:

Saddest part of this show is Matthew Modine jumping on twitter trying to ride the coattails of a bunch of twelve-year-olds. I hope he's fun and cool and nice and not sad and desperate for attention like he seems.

Gonna link some examples?

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Modine's range was definitely underused on that show. It's really hard to watch him as a silver hair.

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
ducks is chickens with swimmy toes

Orkin Mang posted:

the boy is gonna grow up ugly as poo poo.hes doomed

whereas the 11 girl will probably look something like this

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
I think a few of them have been doing theater successfully already, so if Hollywood shits em out, they'll probably be alright. Cept for the one kid who dies from drugs. There is always that one.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
My money's on the fat kid growing up to be the "former child star involved in bizarre crime today" one, ala Jake Lloyd or that kid who played Worf's loser son

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

jake lloyd is on his parents poison genes imv

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
loving gas thread

let the weirdos obsess over these child actors in tviv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011