Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

i thought it was okra in interstellar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hey mom its 420
May 12, 2007

Al! posted:

you add lyme
nice i will look that up

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

hey mom its 420 posted:

nice i will look that up

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nixtamalization

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
hamas and islamic jihad did a leadership conference in Tehran, and put out a declaration, no backing down on any of their demands

====

Hamas and Jihad: 4 determinants of the success of any indirect negotiations with Israel

Hamas and Islamic Jihad confirmed that the success of any indirect negotiations with Israel depends on 4 key determinants.

After a meeting held by a Hamas delegation headed by the head of its political office, Ismail Haniyeh, with a delegation of Islamic Jihad headed by its Secretary-General Ziad Al-Nakhala, in the Iranian capital Tehran, the two parties confirmed in a statement that the four determinants of the success of any exchange deal are:

1. Stop the Israeli aggression comprehensively.

2. Complete withdrawal of the occupation from the entire Gaza Strip.

3. Freedom of return of displaced people to the north of the Strip.

4. Introducing aid to meet the needs of Gazans.

The two movements stressed "the need for the escalation of resistance in all its forms in all confrontational arenas," and called on "the nation with all its components to expand the challenge to the occupation by all legitimate means and show the state of anger as a result of the occupation's daily massacres and barbaric aggression against our people and our people and intensify solidarity efforts, especially in the holy month of Ramadan."

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/live...31593;&%231583;

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

meanwhile, the israeli government is getting cold feet

=====

Netanyahu faces change in Likud ministers' position on exchange deal

Report of the Israeli Channel 12:

A significant change in the position of Likud ministers on the exchange deal.

All Likud members of the government except Galant and Netanyahu want to show flexibility in negotiations.

Netanyahu opposed flexibility and was surprised that most Likud ministers support expanding the powers of the negotiating team

Morbus
May 18, 2004

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

I too think we should ship a lot of 2000 pound bombs to israel but not the same way Joe Biden does it

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

I too think we should ship a lot of 2000 pound bombs to israel but not the same way Joe Biden does it

lol

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Al-Saqr posted:

meanwhile, the israeli government is getting cold feet

=====

Netanyahu faces change in Likud ministers' position on exchange deal

Report of the Israeli Channel 12:

A significant change in the position of Likud ministers on the exchange deal.

All Likud members of the government except Galant and Netanyahu want to show flexibility in negotiations.

Netanyahu opposed flexibility and was surprised that most Likud ministers support expanding the powers of the negotiating team

i wonder if the hostages starting to starve to death has changed something

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
is the kity shelter ppl safe

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

FirstnameLastname posted:

im really surprised the idf hasnt shown up to blow him away, kill all the cats, and then claim they rescued them

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
the rules don’t say that cats can’t be hamas

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
cats rule and so does hamas

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i found myself screaming in my car at npr yesterday because they were doing a puff piece about some poor idf soldier who has ptsd now, but every time they cut to the interview hes like "i killed the men. i killed the women. i killed the children. they deserve no mercy"

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Al! posted:

"i ... deserve no mercy"

Paul was right

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

lol this is a couple weeks old but I never saw it, just look at this, the dark grey areas are the only areas the IDF 'control' after six months, the light grey are either withdrawn from or have a very weak presence in.

https://x.com/Charlie533080/status/1768731126665765078?s=20

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

Al-Saqr posted:

lol this is a couple weeks old but I never saw it, just look at this, the dark grey areas are the only areas the IDF 'control' after six months, the light grey are either withdrawn from or have a very weak presence in.

https://x.com/Charlie533080/status/1768731126665765078?s=20

2023gazawar is Israeli and hasn’t posted on either of his accounts since the 21st, and his telegram got taken down.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

mags posted:

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

PawParole posted:

2023gazawar is Israeli and hasn’t posted on either of his accounts since the 21st, and his telegram got taken down.

but wouldnt he be blasting great news about how the IDF is doing? it seems like he has a really pessimistic outlook

but yeah thanks for letting me know ill be more wary of that accound

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

mags posted:

heathcliff walking down the street with his hamas helmet on

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

despite the stereotypes and Peter pan problematic depictions, this was only a greeting in Lakota

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

FirstnameLastname posted:

i don't think anyone is safe

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

https://twitter.com/RegimeTwink/status/1773733359157424291

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

https://twitter.com/commieposting3/status/1773850807751897222?s=46&t=e32cW6xSoczgoUoxqqxySA

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

ah look at this sweet naive burger brained summer child who hasn't read kill anything that moves

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

sixth night of jordanian protests

https://x.com/AJA_Palestine/status/1773847850323165694?s=20

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

lumpentroll posted:

i thought it was okra in interstellar

One of the characters mentions when a neighbour is burning their crops for blight that it's "the last crop of okra... ever." But the rest of the movie I'm pretty sure they're just harvesting and eating corn.

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

docbeard posted:

I saw a calm hitler drinking a pina colada at Trader Vics. His moustache was perfect.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

if we had invited the houthis to Baltimore they'd still have a bridge

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

drat Estonia has their own Master Chief?

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

The guy who modded Estonia's very civilized debate thread putting his money where his zionist mouth is.

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
Sir, permission to leave the station.

For what purpose, Master Chief?

To explain to the covenant why you don't have free healthcare.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

30.5 Days posted:

espace marine, pls

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)
Jaan Hälo

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

hey estonia how about you gently caress right off and stick to your own onion slurping shithole country whose only historic legacy is polishing the cocks of german horses for centuries

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Al-Saqr posted:

hey estonia how about you gently caress right off and stick to your own onion slurping shithole country whose only historic legacy is polishing the cocks of german horses for centuries

if thats really the one guy they sent this is clearly a very complicated hazing ritual

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

"give him the wrong size helmet and send him to gaza lol"

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"

30.5 Days posted:

I believe they are sending over national hero and superstar officer Harrier DuBois to sort this whole thing out

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Al! posted:

"give him the wrong size helmet and send him to gaza lol"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

moths posted:

The guy who modded Estonia's very civilized debate thread putting his money where his zionist mouth is.

Estonian debate thead lmfao