Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

yeah that was a fun and good one, also I could listen to Victor try to say "velvet" for probably 20 straight minutes tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whiggles
Dec 19, 2003

TEAM EDWARD
This was my favorite episode in quite a while. Reiser was a terrific guest, he was rolling with all the bits and chimed in just the right amount. I'm excited for him to come back - it seems like he digs the format.

Probably the best tribute to Prince I've come across since his death.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
That was a good episode.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

paul reiser is jimmy pardo slowed down about 10, maybe 20%. i like it. i'm gonna listen to never not funny like that.

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

cams posted:

paul reiser is jimmy pardo slowed down about 10, maybe 20%. i like it. i'm gonna listen to never not funny like that.

:stare: oh jeez he was just on NNF today, now you got me thinking

cams
Mar 28, 2003

piratepilates posted:

:stare: oh jeez he was just on NNF today, now you got me thinking
do it and upload it for me please. start at 15 and see how it feels

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

The accidental Prince tribute is amazing. It's surprised Scott didn't record something explaining it up front.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5yagCqcBvA

Teenage Fansub fucked around with this message at 02:15 on Apr 29, 2016

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one

manyak posted:

Lol did they really do the Prince bit before Prince died

This one was recorded March 9, 2016.

Tavarin
May 10, 2003

I am definitely a madman with a box
Dom Demillo is on the final episode of Bajillion Dollar Properties and is vintage Andy Daly.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

piratepilates posted:

Well I did not expect to ever say "wow Paul Reiser was a good guest on that episode of cbb" but here we are.

Good ep

"What about birthin' babies, you know anything about that?"

This episode kinda single-handedly turned me around on Paul Reiser, as a person.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Anyone going to the live show in LA tonight?

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
And now for something completely different

Tavarin posted:

Dom Demillo is on the final episode of Bajillion Dollar Properties and is vintage Andy Daly.

I just got around to watching the show, and it turned out be way better than I expected. Demillo and his 19 grotto house was fantastic.

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
I can't stop thinking about Victor and Tiny's apple tree song.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I actually like it more than the original + wish there was an alternate version without the apple eating noises for serious listening

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Help Im Alive posted:

I actually like it more than the original + wish there was an alternate version without the apple eating noises for serious listening

The apple eating makes it, I don't know what you're talking about.

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

The first show from last night is finally up on Howl, apparently soundcloud was down for hours. And yes, if you're wondering, you can still download it by going to page info-media on firefox.

The return of the Mailer Daemon!

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

I was at the show and it was crazy. Scott does a great impromptu roast of some guy in the front row who shows up an hour late.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

ArtVandelay posted:

The first show from last night is finally up on Howl, apparently soundcloud was down for hours. And yes, if you're wondering, you can still download it by going to page info-media on firefox.

The return of the Mailer Daemon!

I had problems with all the Earwolf shows in the podcasts.app last night, but the same episodes worked on the sound cloud site itself. May have been an API issue.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
Glad to know I'm not the only one who misses Little Gary.

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
And now for something completely different
Neil Campbell once again proving that he is, indeed, GOAT.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Fantastic Tom Lennon impression

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
Horatio the god.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

soggybagel posted:

Horatio the god.

"What's the hurry?" "MENENDEZ!"

This Horatio appearance had it all: Giving directions, forgetting what he was talking about, hazy memories of SNL and a story about sucking the wrong dick.

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

JethroMcB posted:

This Horatio appearance had it all: Giving directions, forgetting what he was talking about, hazy memories of SNL and a story about sucking the wrong dick.

If only he could have remembered his shenanigans with Brett Butler at that Porsche dealer in the 80's.

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

JethroMcB posted:

Don't forget "dropping character" because it sounded like it was just Horatio telling the Time Keeper it's okay to have not had sex.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

The Senator Giroux posted:

Don't forget "dropping character" because it sounded like it was just Horatio telling the Time Keeper it's okay to have not had sex.
i believe shelly driftwood could have imparted that advice

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

WerthersWay fucked around with this message at 18:55 on May 3, 2016

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

cams posted:

i believe shelly driftwood could have imparted that advice

I meant vocally. After that, he started sounding like Shelly again.

This episode does make me wonder if Shelly ever blew Dave 'Chico' Davies.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
The time has come for time to cum.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

The Senator Giroux posted:

This episode does make me wonder if Shelly ever blew Dave 'Chico' Davies.

I don't think Horatio remembers Dave "Chico" Davies ever existed - at this point Shelly, Chico and the Star Graves guy are all one amorphous blob of LA hedonism.

mennoknight
Nov 24, 2003

I WILL JUST EAT ONE MORE SANDWICH
OH MY HEAD EXPLORDED I'M JAY FATSTER
proud

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Was that in reply to anything or unsolicited? I like the idea that he just appreciates people recognizing that, generally.

Gettin' rich, just what happens when you're makin' $100 from PFT.

mennoknight
Nov 24, 2003

I WILL JUST EAT ONE MORE SANDWICH
OH MY HEAD EXPLORDED I'M JAY FATSTER

JethroMcB posted:

Was that in reply to anything or unsolicited? I like the idea that he just appreciates people recognizing that, generally.

Gettin' rich, just what happens when you're makin' $100 from PFT.

Totally unsolicited, just me being a catchphrase spoutin dick

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Step right up and greet the Mets
I went to the CBB Live show last night and it was hilarious. Neil Campbell does standup as the opening act and he performed half as straight-up stand up and half as THE TIME KEEPER doing audience interaction stuff. The actual show had Lapkus doing Regina Krimp (The America's Funniest Home Video's theme singer), PFT as Len Wiseman and one other dude (didn't catch his name) doing Sir Michael Caine.

Still not quite sure why they chose a small suburban town in Westchester as the first stop on the tour but the venue was really great. Small and personal with great atmosphere.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

The Piper posted:

I went to the CBB Live show last night and it was hilarious. Neil Campbell does standup as the opening act and he performed half as straight-up stand up and half as THE TIME KEEPER doing audience interaction stuff. The actual show had Lapkus doing Regina Krimp (The America's Funniest Home Video's theme singer), PFT as Len Wiseman and one other dude (didn't catch his name) doing Sir Michael Caine.

Still not quite sure why they chose a small suburban town in Westchester as the first stop on the tour but the venue was really great. Small and personal with great atmosphere.

Yeah, It sucks that they were doing something so close to me and I couldn't go. The Tarrytown Music Hall gets some good acts sometimes so it didn't completely surprise me but it does seem like a random choice. I wonder how it all came about.

EDIT:VVV Ah. That makes sense. Plus it's on the train line so NYC people can make it up there. Though I don't know how far the venue is from the train.

RoyKeen fucked around with this message at 18:52 on May 5, 2016

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
I think Scott mentioned that the NYC shows were all selling out immediately, so they added the Tarrytown show as a way to give New York folks a chance to actually grab tickets if they were willing to make it out there

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

The Piper posted:

and one other dude (didn't catch his name) doing Sir Michael Caine.
I think it was Brian Stack of the infamous Slipnuts https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqqRB0YlZuw

Or Hannigan the Salesman https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkhzoaXlDro

ManoliIsFat fucked around with this message at 18:59 on May 5, 2016

emgeejay
Dec 8, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTq6U6o4Nzs

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Taken down. Here's another one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1pJLA0l_J8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
The CBB live show was really funny, they brought Tim Baltz to the Toronto one and he was funny. It was good