Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.
Because despite clutchpuck's love of his Ulysses, they're sort of quirky bikes that do require an owner who stays on top of their idiosyncrasies. Just like KTMs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clutchpuck
Apr 30, 2004
ro-tard
People think they're collectors items or something. An '06 ballpark should be $4-5k. Those get snapped up quick though. The ones you are seeing have probably been listed for weeks.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Speaking of quirky and idiosynchratic, I'm thinking about a '10 Benelli Tre-K 899. Might test ride one tomorrow, see how much of a bad idea it is.

unbuttonedclone
Dec 30, 2008
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/mcy/4081217042.html

HONDA GOLDWING GL1500 LOW MILES CLEAN - $5000 (san leandro)

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?

Pissingintowind posted:

Guys, I want a new bike! I've been riding since December of last year (daily highway commuting and some weekend fun stuff, ~6,000 miles total). My current ride is a naked first-gen SV650.

Here are a few things I want:

1. Fuel injection because gently caress carbs and chokes
2. A fairing or windshield because my highway commute has gotten longer
3. More power because I've started doing a bit more 2-up riding with :siren: my girlfriend :siren: :smug:

Here are a few things that I like about the SV that I'd like the next bike to have, too:

1. Low maintenance
2. Torque-y, relatively even power delivery
3. Relatively comfortable seating position for a 6'2" dude with a 34" inseam
4. $5,000 or less in Bay Area dollars

Any recommendations? I've been looking at the FZ6/1, newer SV650/1000, Ninja 650/1000, Street Triple/Daytona...

I love my FZ6 and it's been dead reliable despite trying to vibrate every bolt off the drat thing (and succeeding multiple times). However it doesn't fit your want list. #3, more power, really only applies above 9 or 10k on the FZ6 which isn't really fun for 2 up.

Go for the recommendations of torquey bikes, and try to sit on them to see comfort. I feel more comfortable on a FZ6 than a FZ1 oddly, I'm 6'3" with a 36" inseam. If you get an I4 I wouldn't get smaller than a 1000.

karms
Jan 22, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yam Slacker

Slavvy posted:

Have you ridden a mid-sized four? They feel pretty aenemic low-down compared to an SV. An sv1000 would be right up your alley if your market has them; injected, available with a half-fairing, but has all the good qualities of a 650. A ninja 650 and ninja 1000 are not remotely the same thing; one is a learner-friendly mid-range 2 cylinder bike a lot like the SV and the other is an honest-to-god superbike with all the terror that implies. Also not what I'd call low-maintenance or comfortable seating/pillion ride. Ditto striple/daytona, having a pillion on a daytona 675 would a nightmare (daytona owners feel free to disabuse me of this notion).

edit: get the gently caress in here xovaan I can't be bothered talking about B12's.

You mean B1250? :cool: Shitloads of torque, roomy seating. Great engine, budget parts everything else. Still a solid bike though.

Linedance posted:

Speaking of quirky and idiosynchratic, I'm thinking about a '10 Benelli Tre-K 899. Might test ride one tomorrow, see how much of a bad idea it is.

Tell me all about it when you do. I love those little italian marques.

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.

Linedance posted:

As an Aprilia owner, when I'm looking through the big list of eBay vendors and forum listings I have to keep an eye on for any critical parts that pop up, I thank my stars that at least I didn't buy a Benelli

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.

Linedance posted:

I really want to try to find one of those, but it has to be cheap enough that if/when it explodes I just laugh and move on with my life.

DEUCE SLUICE
Feb 6, 2004

I dreamt I was an old dog, stuck in a honeypot. It was horrifying.
If you don't care about ABS you can get V-Strom 650's and 1000's for under $5k in the Bay Area without too much trouble.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Pissingintowind posted:

Guys, I want a new bike! I've been riding since December of last year (daily highway commuting and some weekend fun stuff, ~6,000 miles total). My current ride is a naked first-gen SV650.

3. More power because I've started doing a bit more 2-up riding with :siren: my girlfriend :siren: :smug:

Here are a few things that I like about the SV that I'd like the next bike to have, too:

1. Low maintenance

Any recommendations? I've been looking at the FZ6/1, newer SV650/1000, Ninja 650/1000, Street Triple/Daytona...

Oh right, I was going to reply to this.

There's a cheap FZ1 for sale - 2850 last I checked, might be cheaper now, from a guy I know. If you're into that thing, it'd be worth a shot, has been resprung and has some other poo poo going for it.

They hit 1 - 2, sort of. It'll out grunt your SV but not by too much. It'll have a lot of top end though. Seating should be pretty comfortable, as should 2 up.

Other options - ZRX. B12 as mentioned.

There's also the big sport touring bikes to consider - ZZR1200s are a seriously under-rated bike, VFR800s (if you can live with the V4 being a bitch to work on and the VTAKS), Futura, etc.

tjones
May 13, 2005
I would seriously look into any of the major three's 1000cc/600 I4 sport offerings. Back when I was still bike shopping they kept popping up in that price range and my insurance quotes on these bikes were considerably less than their supersport counterparts.

As far as power they will have more low range torque and be more forgiving than the race replica bikes. They will still have loads more power than you will need and still have tons of top end. They will be an absolute blast on the twisties.

The riding position is still going to be a bit aggressive (rearsets), but they come with handlebars and not clip-ons. They won't be faired completely, but excluding the CB series, they will have a windscreen and some bit of front cowling. If you really like the triples I would say they all aren't too dissimilar if you squint a bit.

I'm not sure about maintenance per each manufacturer but that information wont be hard to find. I would definitely research all I could about them before writing them off.

As far as an aesthetic is concerned, I personally think all of the manufacturers' offerings look great.

tjones fucked around with this message at 02:54 on Oct 16, 2013

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Z3n posted:

Oh right, I was going to reply to this.

There's a cheap FZ1 for sale - 2850 last I checked, might be cheaper now, from a guy I know. If you're into that thing, it'd be worth a shot, has been resprung and has some other poo poo going for it.

They hit 1 - 2, sort of. It'll out grunt your SV but not by too much. It'll have a lot of top end though. Seating should be pretty comfortable, as should 2 up.

Other options - ZRX. B12 as mentioned.

There's also the big sport touring bikes to consider - ZZR1200s are a seriously under-rated bike, VFR800s (if you can live with the V4 being a bitch to work on and the VTAKS), Futura, etc.

ZZR1200's are like a tyrannosaurus on crack. By far the fastest dinosaur I've ever seen and incredibly subtle and unassuming on the outside.

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

Pissingintowind posted:

1. Low maintenance

You should be able to score an 03-05+ FJR 1300 for around $5K, possibly even less if you keep your eyes open.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/mcy/4124207430.html
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/mcy/4120219909.html

It will do everything you want very easily and potentially have ABS.

Pissingintowind
Jul 27, 2006
Better than shitting into a fan.

slidebite posted:

You should be able to score an 03-05+ FJR 1300 for around $5K, possibly even less if you keep your eyes open.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/mcy/4124207430.html
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/mcy/4120219909.html

It will do everything you want very easily and potentially have ABS.

Won't I die on a bike that big?

http://bayarearidersforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=441686&highlight=fjr - $3,700 hmm....

Pissingintowind fucked around with this message at 18:04 on Oct 16, 2013

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Only if it falls on you and crushes you when you fall over in a driveway. They aren't that fast; cc isn't everything. It isn't even the main thing.

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.
You're not going to die, but bikes of that class are going to be big and heavy to the point where it's going to start being a negative in some scenarios. Compared to, say, the Ninja 1000, the FJR has about 4 inches more wheelbase and 100 pounds curb weight. That actually helps with highway commuting but you'll feel it in the weekend fun stuff. Compared to an SV650 the weight difference is almost 200 lbs, or a 50% increase. The bigger bikes are also harder on tires (for obvious reasons.)

Big full-faired sports tourers can also be a bit of a hassle maintenance-wise because you have to take them apart to get to so much, and they're packed surprisingly tight inside.

I personally wouldn't recommend going to a bigger-than-liter sport-tourer class straight from a first-bike SV650 without trying something in the middle size-wise first. They're really best for carrying a lot of stuff and/or another person good long distances, and that doesn't sound like what you're after.

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Get a 919. Seriously, they are perfect for what you want. Aside from the lack of fairing, which you can either bodge with an aftermarket screen or just harden up. I commuted 60km a day on a 919, most of it highway, and didn't have a problem.

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

Yes.

:getin:

They are heavy and powerful, but if you are a competent rider on your 650 I really don't think it's an insane thought.

An FJR certainly isn't a slow bike by any means. Depending how fat and good of a rider you are, they are capable of <11 sec 1/4 and <3 sec 0-60 times.

They would be a really nice commuter and easily handle your passenger.

I can't say much for common maintenance on an FJR (as I do not own one), but on the C14 oil changes can be done taking off no bodywork and the air filter can be accessed in about 10 minutes. I would be a little surprised if the FJR is significantly worse... maybe even easier.

No clue about the valve situation.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

KARMA! posted:

Tell me all about it when you do. I love those little italian marques.

2010 Benelli Tre-K 899 mini review:

First, the good. The sound is utterly glorious. It is the second best sounding bike I've ever heard. It growls and howls and snarls and pops, it just sounds fantastic.
It is deceptively fast, and yet feels slow revving. You twist your wrist, watch the revs slowly climb, then look at the (tiny) speedo readout and oops, I'm doing 75 and climbing already. In a 40. And it barely feels like I'm even doing 50. It would be a delightful way to get arrested.
The one I tried out was green and silver and it's a very pretty bike.
The brakes are superb, and compared to the Ducati, the rear brake actually has both power and feel. Of course, being used to what feels like a block of wood pushing into a bowl of porridge for a rear brake, it's extremely easy to lock up. No drama though, just a few skids. I have a feeling this bike would enjoy being backed in.
The suspension feels floaty, but planted. You can feel uneven pavement and bumps being soaked up, but it never upsets the bike. I didn't have a chance to take it to my 'test' corner to see just how good the suspension is.
Engine braking is decent, not as strong as a twin, not as lacking as an inline 4.

Now the bad. I know ergos can be subjective, but the handlebars can only be described as "dainty". They're such a narrow diameter the feel like a kid's bike or something. I would want fatter grips.
I would also want different bars altogether. The angle of the grips is such that they tuck your elbows in to your sides and force your wrists to an uncomfortable angle, like if the left grip is the / part of the first X below, your wrist is the \ part.
code:
 ___
X   X
|_O_|
In the half an hour I was on the bike my wrists were already hurting, and I was resting the meat of my palm on the grip instead of holding it around to ease the discomfort. Maybe I'm just used to flatter bars, but these were No Good.

Verdict: Quality bike, sounds great, great fun, goes like stink. Would I buy one? No. It's Trouble and I know that if I owned one, my normal commuting speed of ~90 would start creeping up to 100...110...120...
It was a hoot, but there are other bikes I'd pick over it for the money. If it was just a hoot I was after, I'd get an MV Agusta Brutale. If practicality starts sneaking into the equation, a KTM 990 SMT can be had for around the same price. I'd say if I could get one for between £3.5-4k, it'd be worth it for a laugh, but this one only has a few hundred miles on it and although they want to shift it, I can't see them letting it go for less than £4500. Even at that sort of price, it's something of a bargain, but only if you really want one.

-edit because the way the bars are angled, the mirrors stick out farther than you'd expect, so it's easy to clip van mirrors when filtering. Oops. You'd get used to that pretty quick though and compensate.

Finger Prince fucked around with this message at 14:54 on Oct 18, 2013

ArcticZombie
Sep 15, 2010
First bike questions!

Recently passed my A2 bike test (UK) which basically lets me ride bikes up to ~48hp. So now it's time to buy a bike. Ninja 250s are a common first bike so I popped into my local bike shop (Kawasaki dealer) on the way home today to check out their 250s. They had 2 used '11 250s in at ~£2800 each which I thought a little steep for what they are (and can be had for as little as £2k off of Auto Trader). I also thought the 250 was a bit of step down compared to the GS500 I learned and took my test on.

Also in the shop though was a new '13 Ninja 300 (with ABS) at £5k. It's a bit more than I was intending to spend so I'd have to get it on finance but with a £3k deposit the payments aren't bad at all. I know it's usually not advised to buy a new bike as your first and I wasn't planning to until I saw this bike. The 300 is designed to meet the A2 bike license (which I am restricted to for the next 2 years) so I wouldn't have to buy another bike later on as I would probably end up doing with a 250.

Also in my range are bikes such as the DRZ400 and the new CB500s.

VVV I guess the question is what bike should I buy with an A2 license? It's a bit awkward because these licenses came out this year so any bike taking advantage of the restrictions will be new bikes. VVV

ArcticZombie fucked around with this message at 21:54 on Oct 18, 2013

Pissingintowind
Jul 27, 2006
Better than shitting into a fan.
Man, lots of interesting deals popping up lately.

http://bayarearidersforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=438291

How do you guys feel about shaft drive?

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

Pissingintowind posted:

I am a big fan of shaft drive. They are not maintenance free, but they are very low maintenance. I seem to recall BMW around that vintage having bad final drive issues though I think...? Sure someone here knows more than me.

ArcticZombie posted:

First bike questions!

Recently passed my A2 bike test (UK) which basically lets me ride bikes up to ~48hp. So now it's time to buy a bike. Ninja 250s are a common first bike so I popped into my local bike shop (Kawasaki dealer) on the way home today to check out their 250s. They had 2 used '11 250s in at ~£2800 each which I thought a little steep for what they are (and can be had for as little as £2k off of Auto Trader). I also thought the 250 was a bit of step down compared to the GS500 I learned and took my test on.

Also in the shop though was a new '13 Ninja 300 (with ABS) at £5k. It's a bit more than I was intending to spend so I'd have to get it on finance but with a £3k deposit the payments aren't bad at all. I know it's usually not advised to buy a new bike as your first and I wasn't planning to until I saw this bike. The 300 is designed to meet the A2 bike license (which I am restricted to for the next 2 years) so I wouldn't have to buy another bike later on as I would probably end up doing with a 250.

Also in my range are bikes such as the DRZ400 and the new CB500s.
Is there a question?

You are correct, buying a new is generally not a good idea and certainly is not a good financial decision. "The payments aren't bad" makes you pretty much the wet dream of a salesperson/finance guy.

slidebite fucked around with this message at 01:28 on Oct 19, 2013

EvilSlug
Dec 5, 2004
Not crazy, just evil.

Pissingintowind posted:

You pretty much do not get any more low maintenance than that. Change the oil in the final drive occasionally and ride. You lose the ability to do an easy ratio change via sprockets and you'll drop a tiny bit of HP due to the drive line; but you also lose ever having to screw around with a chain. I've never had any serious problems with any shaft driven bike I've ever worked on; but I have needed to replace a seal or two on some bikes that came through.

Check for the make and model you're looking at to be sure it wasn't prone to any factory defects with seals or bearings and that's about the only worry you've got.

clutchpuck
Apr 30, 2004
ro-tard

Pissingintowind posted:

The shaft is pretty fine; it's a pretty trick single-sided shaft/swingarm setup. The suspension on those bikes are comfortable. The front simply doesn't dive under braking. Instead, both ends settle and the bike sort of squats when you stop fast.

The BMW rear ends are sturdy enough until you're running a GS overloaded by a factor of two and keep wheelieing it. An S should be fine.

The rest of the bike: it's pretty important to do a valve adjustment and throttle body sync at every oil change. Other than that they're pretty easy to manage and will last forever if you keep on top of its care.

karms
Jan 22, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yam Slacker

Linedance posted:

2010 Benelli Tre-K 899 mini review:

Yeah, I figured as much. Sucks about the handlebars though, but then again that's easily changed. Another model for my ultimate garage...

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

Pissingintowind posted:

Shaft drives are great but I'm not a big fan of the S model boxers. They're trying to be something they're not. BMW twins make great highway touring bikes, they don't make light speedy sport bikes, or even sport touring bikes. An 1100S is just a touring bike with uncomfortable ergos.

chad4yew
Jul 22, 2007
. . .
I love my 1100S. Super easy to work on. I did the 12/24k maintenance on the center stand. Getting to the battery and airbox is annoying. You have to take off almost everything, but once its off you have access to anything else you need.

Two gripes:
1) Small fuel capacity. I think 4.x gallons. I get about 120-140 miles then the light comes on.
2) Ergos. I'm going to be trying out the peg lowering kit because my hamstrings tighten up so much.

Overall, its a very torquey bike. It tries to fill multiple roles and although doesn't do any specific one of them perfectly, it covers all the bases nicely.

Mr. Eric Praline
Aug 13, 2004
I didn't like the others, they were all too flat.
Help me decide for adventure-ish type riding: KTM Duke, VStrom, or KLR? (Or other?)

Mostly thinking I'll just want to get off road for camping trips, but I'd probably need a lot of highway time to get there. I also like hooning around and having a good time, which is why the KTM is on the list.

unbuttonedclone
Dec 30, 2008
Did you mean KTM Adventure R?

Mr. Eric Praline
Aug 13, 2004

thylacine posted:

Did you mean KTM Adventure R?
No, I meant duke, but only that's because it's the KTM that came up most often in "klr vs ktm" googling.

So yes, now I mean the Adventure R.

Edit: Actually going to KTM's USA site, there's no Adventure R listed. Just the Adventure Baja, which seems a little big and heavy IMO. Not that I'm looking to buy new, but I'm in the really-early halfassed research mode at the moment.

Mr. Eric Praline fucked around with this message at 21:17 on Oct 21, 2013

unbuttonedclone
Dec 30, 2008
If you can swing it, that's what you should get. It's the most off-road ADV bike there is.

I have a V-strom. It's okay for bumpy dirt roads and smooth trails. But not hooning around ORV trails if that's what you mean.

Mr. Eric Praline
Aug 13, 2004
Yeah, I'd like the option of hooning roads and offroads, though I realize that anything that can do both is going to be a severe compromise on both sides. I'd probably lean more toward paved in that respect. Sounds like the vstrom might not be offroad-capable enough for getting up mountain trails, unless they're hardpacked.

Also, the KTM eu site has a TON more bikes listed vs. the US.

What about like a DRZ? Can one carry a week or two of camping/survival gear on that?

clutchpuck
Apr 30, 2004
ro-tard

Mr. Eric Praline posted:

No, I meant duke, but only that's because it's the KTM that came up most often in "klr vs ktm" googling.

So yes, now I mean the Adventure R.

Edit: Actually going to KTM's USA site, there's no Adventure R listed. Just the Adventure Baja, which seems a little big and heavy IMO. Not that I'm looking to buy new, but I'm in the really-early halfassed research mode at the moment.

I think what you are looking for is the 990 SMT.

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

Mr. Eric Praline posted:

What about like a DRZ? Can one carry a week or two of camping/survival gear on that?

You can carry two weeks' of camping/survival gear on a two stroke Russian 125. It just depends on what you want to do with it.

It sounds like you want a serious ADV tourer with decent off-road chops. If cost is no issue, get a showroom new KTM 990 whatever or a Yamaha Super Tenere. If you're looking in the $5000 dollar range, you could kit out a newer KLR nicely (they're rock solid and you can drop 'em off a cliff), or find a decent V-strom (better for highway, not as good off road). If you want to spend $2000-3000, an early '00s KLR is very achievable. If you're a small person, a DRZ is right up your alley.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Why the gently caress would you spend 5k on a loving KLR when you could buy a KTM for maybe 500 bucks more? Like, seriously, I'm all for polishing turds, look at how many SVs I've owned, but that's just catastrophically stupid.

You can probably find a 690 SM (not the SMC) for 5k. You can probably find an SMC with some looking for 6-7k, and there was just a Duke 690 for sale for a bit over 5k with a bunch of mods here in the bay.

If you want something to munch the freeway miles, a 990 SM, 950SM, or a 950/990 Adventure can be options. If you want something to handle fireroads and ORV really nicely, and are willing to sacrifice a bit of freeway manners, 690 SM(C). A Duke would be a fun around town, could handle light fireroad use, and would be great up a twisty road.

You buy a KLR cause it's a bulletproof bike for like 1500 bucks and you can ride it all over the world and people will marvel at how such a slow and fat bike made it that far.

You buy a V-strom cause you get tired of putting oil in your KLR on the freeway and you want something fatter and an SV is just too fast.

Z3n fucked around with this message at 04:58 on Oct 22, 2013

MajesticTrout
Apr 23, 2006
Weren't there also 690 Enduros from 09-11? That would probably tick most of the boxes.

Mr. Eric Praline
Aug 13, 2004
My budget's probably around 5k and I'm in no hurry. The KTM options definitely sound more like what I'm looking for, though I might just get down with a KLR to save the cash. I'll put a few craigslist watches on and see what comes up over the next couple months. Thanks. :)

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

Z3n posted:

Why the gently caress would you spend 5k on a loving KLR when you could buy a KTM for maybe 500 bucks more? Like, seriously, I'm all for polishing turds, look at how many SVs I've owned, but that's just catastrophically stupid.

You can probably find a 690 SM (not the SMC) for 5k. You can probably find an SMC with some looking for 6-7k, and there was just a Duke 690 for sale for a bit over 5k with a bunch of mods here in the bay.

If you want something to munch the freeway miles, a 990 SM, 950SM, or a 950/990 Adventure can be options. If you want something to handle fireroads and ORV really nicely, and are willing to sacrifice a bit of freeway manners, 690 SM(C). A Duke would be a fun around town, could handle light fireroad use, and would be great up a twisty road.

You buy a KLR cause it's a bulletproof bike for like 1500 bucks and you can ride it all over the world and people will marvel at how such a slow and fat bike made it that far.

You buy a V-strom cause you get tired of putting oil in your KLR on the freeway and you want something fatter and an SV is just too fast.

Again, you live in magical cheap bike nirvana.
Take me with you!

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

MajesticTrout posted:

Weren't there also 690 Enduros from 09-11? That would probably tick most of the boxes.

Yeah but they're pretty uncommon in my experience. But yes, that could be another great option (if you like going through rear knobbies in 300 miles cause you keep doing rolling burnouts on the freeway accidentally)

Safety Dance posted:

Again, you live in magical cheap bike nirvana.
Take me with you!

Just patience, and watching craigslist/local forums like a hawk, plus being willing to travel in like a 1500 250 mile radius for the right deal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

If I travel 250 miles, I either end up in Yuma, Bakersfield*, or drowning in the ocean. And you know which one I'd pick. :colbert:

*Did I happen to mention the story of breaking down in Bakersfield while taxiing a juggalo, male stripper, heroin addict, a kitten, and the front end of a car to San Fran? And having to replace an alternator tensioner in 95 heat at a lovely gay couple's house of which I learn in hindsight got the blowjes from aforementioned male stripper for weed? Yep, that's tbricks for ya, and the reason my next car is a 240SX, not a 240

Knot My President! fucked around with this message at 06:04 on Oct 22, 2013