Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
Yeah, but which microphone do you have to have?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

mcvey posted:

I predict both play so poorly everyone walks away embarrassed

I was kinda right imo

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

Garfu posted:

No one ever took you seriously about the UMP stuff

Nope. We all just umpderestimated him.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Can we just go back to posting funny pro clips and accusing disco doplan of cheating?

Demostrs
Mar 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
something semi interesting happens in the cs thread and all everyone wants to do is go back to the milquetoast agenda of regurgitating 3-day-old bile from reddit. ebic

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzP_a0ohUC8

Demostrs
Mar 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

im not owned! im not owned!~

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

i care very deeply about other people's opinion of me, especially arfjason, up circle, apogee, and dangler, on this internet comedy forum. i deeply regret saying anything inflammatory and wish to accepted back into the goon community eventually when this all blows over....

PSYCH you guys suck at counter-strike and i am better than 99% of you and am willing to dumpster any of you in a 1v1 for ez skins

Demostrs
Mar 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Smithereens posted:

i care very deeply about other people's opinion of me, especially arfjason, up circle, apogee, and dangler, on this internet comedy forum. i deeply regret saying anything inflammatory and wish to accepted back into the goon community eventually when this all blows over....

PSYCH you guys suck at counter-strike and i am better than 99% of you and am willing to dumpster any of you in a 1v1 for ez skins

+1 upboat

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

2.0@400 i'm using an AKG D5 into a Focusrite Scarlet

brian
Sep 11, 2001
I obtained this title through beard tax.

Photex posted:

2.0@400 i'm using an AKG D5 into a Focusrite Scarlet

I know you're joking but do you really because I sometimes get weird stutter in games I thought may have been down to focusrite drivers and I can't be bothered to have two sets of headphones that's a lot of effort

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

brian posted:

I know you're joking but do you really because I sometimes get weird stutter in games I thought may have been down to focusrite drivers and I can't be bothered to have two sets of headphones that's a lot of effort

I haven't had any issues with my Focusrite, which model are you using?

Demostrs
Mar 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

brian posted:

partybrian come back to subio ur cool

brian
Sep 11, 2001
I obtained this title through beard tax.

Photex posted:

I haven't had any issues with my Focusrite, which model are you using?

Scarlett 2i4, it could be anything else but it was an issue where it would get progressively worse and the sound stutter would cause the game to stutter, it only appeared after I moved from an old m-audio one. Could it be down to sample rate or whatever else I can configure on the interface?

Demostrs posted:

thanks bro hopefully one day maybe even this sunday or saturday or tomorrow who knows

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
the absolutely not mad and fairly fucken chill guy who spends 10 dollars to do the most gbs possible own lmao

edit: oh wow its changed already nevermind. 10 bucks well spent my man!

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

:matters:

Demostrs posted:

seconding this

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

ArfJason posted:

the absolutely not mad and fairly fucken chill guy who spends 10 dollars to do the most gbs possible own lmao

lol what did he change it to

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Can you guys lay off him, he's not a bad dude, he just made a mistake and got angry on the internet. Happens to us all at various points.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

dex_sda posted:

lol what did he change it to
it was a screenshot of that guy that wrote Im not owned! Im not owned!

Spiros posted:

Can you guys lay off him, he's not a bad dude, he just made a mistake and got angry on the internet. Happens to us all at various points.

yea dont worry mate

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
he's fragile, man

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

fragile, its italian

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

I feel like if you can't take a bit of an own without melting down CS is a really masochistic choice of game

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

But let's return to the good vibes zone: lol SK :troll:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
yeah, on actually game related stuff, i havent played a match on my main for almost two weeks, first game up and

what the gently caress

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
hey you, eagle guy who got deranked to mge due to inactivity and havent touched the game in weeks, you ready to play against globals and supremes, with one of your guys only buying mag7? you bet you are!

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

I got to 100 wins yesterday. Also the matchmaking is weird right now, one game I get matched with MGE and DMG and the next one I'm the MG2 in a sea of GN3's against GN4's (and proceed to drop 40 playing entry).

But I'm not gonna complain, the vibes are good and the teams kinda know what they're doing at least.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
back to lem

that was a lot faster than i expected

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

I feel like the uncertainty value increases the longer you are away rather than just straight decay of mmr so like if you went and got good on faceit/esea and come back to mm you should shoot up assuming you don't get total sandbagger teammates

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry
I wish I'd caught immortals 2-0 SK yesterday

Imt #1 Brazil

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

Double OT so far between nV and Epsilon https://www.twitch.tv/gfinitytv

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Bohemian Nights posted:

I wish I'd caught immortals 2-0 SK yesterday

Imt #1 Brazil

It was brutal

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

I LIKE TO SMOKE WEE posted:

Double OT so far between nV and Epsilon https://www.twitch.tv/gfinitytv
D I S C O D O P L A N

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

oh wow i hadnt seen this

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
first losing 2-0 to immortals now this, the brazillian csgo scene will never recover...

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
lol, why me?

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

sorry my boys, i was busy today so couldnt flame you retards

ArfJason posted:

lmao even tho i have disposable income i wouldnt spend it on giving you an avatar. pls do not misplace your anger on me, a displaced gbs refugee you bigot. trust me though, you arent owned and came out on top!!

Spiros posted:

thank you for the kind words! since you know me, you should also know i am visibly upset and shaking because i take all posts on the forum very seriously. all these posters are no longer human, they are just animals. these monsters said very hurtful things to me and i intend on having them pay triple with compounding interest

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

Ozmiander posted:

lol, why me?

bad at posting

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

sleppy posted:

bad at posting

but i thought we were mm bros now

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry
real bros tell bros when they're posting bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

the thread where dex_sda sucks off arfjasons posting and arfjason graces him with a personal exhange its adorable