Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
which pokemon is strongest of all time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quidthulhu

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Drilldo squirt

Pro Target

Pro Target posted:

all 4 of the MHX flagship monsters are incredibly fun to fight. . . good job 'Crap'com

unfortunatelyt that makes it really jarring when you fight a really lovely monster like a bulldrome and then astalos in the span of an hour

FutonForensic

Quidnose posted:

Drilldo squirt

Scaly Haylie

Lizard Wizard posted:

tbh i am considering restarting without types randomized because that's a pain, but i dunno

what do you think guys

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

Lizard Wizard posted:

what do you think guys

is it too hard for you to continue because it's much more entertaining for me

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Pro Target

Lizard Wizard posted:

what do you think guys

https://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=191

Sordas Volantyr

Now, everybody, walk like a Jekhar.

(God, these running animations are terrible.)

Lizard Wizard posted:

what do you think guys

on the one hand, its important that you have fun with it

on the other hand, do you wanna risk losing the ice beam?

Scaly Haylie

grah, my last save was longer ago than i thought; i no longer have ostentatious or drilldo.

Scaly Haylie

and just as i say that, i catch a smeargle who only knows ancientpower.

welcome back, drilldo :confuoot:

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

----------------

Scaly Haylie

could someone make a pokemon go thread?

drilldo squirt

Lizard Wizard posted:

could someone make a pokemon go thread?

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3785309 This is for you lizwiz, this is all for you. - that girl from the omen.

----------------

mags

drilldo squirt posted:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3785309 This is for you lizwiz, this is all for you. - that girl from the omen.

I'd rather GO talk stay in here. Lizwiz. How about a thread for your Random Pokemon LP which has potential. Make it and I'll sticky it. Keep this thread from getting dominated.

This IS pretty much the only chat thread to stay active since Fluffie started focusing away from inaccessible chat threads and unifying them to the Lurkers Post Here and Chat Thread that's permastickied.

paul_soccer12 posted:

drilldo squirt

Anime and videogames.

----------------

mags

Oh yeah, the anime thread. That one too.

paul_soccer12 posted:

Scaly Haylie

mister magpie posted:

How about a thread for your Random Pokemon LP which has potential. Make it and I'll sticky it. Keep this thread from getting dominated.

I think, in that case, I'll restart so everyone can get in on the ground floor. Got any suggestions for a title?

mags

Lizard Wizard posted:

I think, in that case, I'll restart so everyone can get in on the ground floor.

If you're feeling up to it. The random thing was pretty cool. Plus we got this:

paul_soccer12 posted:

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete

Lizard Wizard posted:

Got any suggestions for a title?

Pichu? From MY Caterpie? It's more likely than you think!

Scaly Haylie

thread's up

DraconicImpulse posted:

Pichu? From MY Caterpie? It's more likely than you think!

idunno if i want to give that away. :v: for now it'll just be called "Lizwiz Plays Pokemon"

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

I'm GOing to a pokemon event at the local cinema/drafthouse place tonight. they're gonna show the movies and have a buffet and I'll bring my 3ds if anyone wanted to play that pokemon too. there's 4 stops you can get to within the building which is p sweet.

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Scaly Haylie

i wonder how long it'll be before we start seeing guided pokemon go city tours

deep dish peat moss

The pokemon go craze lasted about 3 or 4 days in Phoenix before people decided playing Pokemon go wasn't worth the heat.

deep dish peat moss

I'm kind of glad because I go for a long walk every night and when it was going on I had to deal with multiple teenagers asking me if I played pokemon every time I passed a park or whatever.

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
I would make friends and socialize with the people at the local poke stops but ... neeerds

like for real

deep dish peat moss

The two pokes tops near me are at a card shop that specializes in yugioh tournaments and inside a weight loss institute

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
no one wants to make friends from a game at a 9/11 memorial steel beam

deep dish peat moss

Imagine all the ghost-types you can catch

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

Pro Target posted:

unfortunatelyt that makes it really jarring when you fight a really lovely monster like a bulldrome and then astalos in the span of an hour

i got carted by high rank bulldrome because adept style dodge is still in recovery when he swings back around if you don't dodge away from him

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pro Target

yeah ive been playing adept LS and on some guys its just a recipe for awful frustration

Silver Alicorn

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

Pro Target

i wish every monster in this drat game was as fun to fight as glavenus or mizutsune

Sordas Volantyr

Now, everybody, walk like a Jekhar.

(God, these running animations are terrible.)

Pro Target posted:

i wish every monster in this drat game was as fun to fight as glavenus or mizutsune

i only really know monster hunter from gen 3 back, but yell a name at me and ill see if i remember how to whup em

Scaly Haylie

is blood bowl 2 any good? i want it.

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

cute av. sandshrew ftw

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

i also think blood bowl looks cool but they took a lot of the old races out to sell as dlc which is lovely and i dont want to support it

Scaly Haylie

Awesome! posted:

i also think blood bowl looks cool but they took a lot of the old races out to sell as dlc which is lovely and i dont want to support it

yeah but like...it's a way to play blood bowl without spending hundreds of dollars on plastic???

"but lizwiz", you say, "fumbbl exists"!

this is literally just castle of the winds, gently caress off, no

Scaly Haylie

if you don't want to support their dlc practices, you can do that by buying the game and, wait for it, not the dlc

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

hey if you want to buy half a game then go for it bro

i am going to spend my money elsewhere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pro Target

selling you something you coudl have for free for 100+ dollars because you see an animation of a wizard jerking off is a pretty good summation of modern video games