Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE
I guess it was inevitable: Paavo Väyrynen finally resigns for good from the party he created (although confusingly he will stay as a party committee member until a new committee is chosen by party members) in order to wholly concentrate on the Center Party chairman elections.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

No. 1 Callie Fan posted:

I guess it was inevitable: Paavo Väyrynen finally resigns for good from the party he created (although confusingly he will stay as a party committee member until a new committee is chosen by party members) in order to wholly concentrate on the Center Party chairman elections.

"Nuh uh, you didn't fire me, I'm resigning!" :colbert:

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦

Obfuscation posted:

Nollatuntisopimuksella on saanut jo kauan potkia väkeä pihalle ilman mitään varoitusta

Yeah, don't see what difference these changes make to anything.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Seuraavaksi hallitus tekee jonkin lain rajoittamaan nollatuntisopimuksia ja esiintyy näin ollen työväen vapahtajana. Pitää olla joku varaventtiili.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

doverhog posted:

Yeah, don't see what difference these changes make to anything.

I think it's the age thing more then anything else.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

No. 1 Callie Fan posted:

Samaan aikaan Juha Suuri Ensimmäinen, pbuh, jää sairaslomalle, haiseeko tässä nyt Putin ja polonium :ohdear:

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
https://twitter.com/SebastianTyne/status/985110629408169984

It's that time again when Hitler-jugend TF youth come together and do some modest proposals. And you can see just how modest they are.

And yes, that's Sebastian's boyfriend in the Twitter avatar.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
:vince:

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Imagine smoking weed with persunuoret :stonk:

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

bloom posted:

Why do you need to imagine it?

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

bloom posted:

lmao I can't decide whether this would be the funniest or scariest thing.

Acid with Sebbe.

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

Very disappointed to find out Seta-rintama isn't a real thing, I was looking forward to joining Seta's armed faction.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

https://yle.fi/uutiset/3-10160873

Youth wing making headlines again. Of course Kepu would want some kind of bizarre maakuntamalli even for this. How about just do what Amnesty recommends?

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

doverhog posted:

https://yle.fi/uutiset/3-10160873

Youth wing making headlines again. Of course Kepu would want some kind of bizarre maakuntamalli even for this. How about just do what Amnesty recommends?

quote:

Janne Kallunki ei kuitenkaan lähde ennustamaan, miten aloitteeseen suhtaudutaan keskustan puoluekokouksessa.

Oh, I can help him with that and I don't see the future at all.

Skanker
Mar 21, 2013
:whitewater:

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
I don't really follow finnish politics but I want to say that northen finland is magical.

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
It's the only place in the world outside finnmark I wanted to kill myself in.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Nosfereefer posted:

It's the only place in the world outside finnmark I wanted to kill myself in.

Move to Raisio and see what that does for you.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
gently caress the haters, autumn in Lapland is awesome

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Darkest Auer posted:

gently caress the haters, autumn in Lapland is awesome

Lapland's summer is the cause of much unnecessary suffering by innocent karaoke bar goers

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Nenonen posted:

Lapland's summer is the cause of much unnecessary suffering by innocent karaoke bar goers

The Japanese people are our friends and nice tourists, please take your blatant racism and bigotry back to ylilauta you persu

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
I thought karaoke was a finish invention :confused:

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
That Bill O'Reilly clip, but with the government shouting "We'll privatize everything, gently caress it!"

quote:

Ministeri Lindström kielsi, että sellaisia olisi lakivalmistelun yhteydessä käyty läpi.

– Ei minun tietojeni mukaan. Voi olla, että joissain maissa on tällaisia malleja. Ei minulle ole missään vaiheessa tätä valmistelua kukaan esitellyt, että täällä ja täällä on tällaista, hän sanoi Ylelle haastattelussa tiedotustilaisuuden jälkeen.

Suomesta käytiin kuitenkin vain muutamia viikkoja sitten Australiassa kuulemassa, miten julkisen työvoimahallinnon alasajo ja markkinoille vieminen hoituu käytännössä.

Delegaatiossa oli mukana oli Työ- ja elinkeinoministeriön virkamiesten lisäksi niiden yritysten edustajia, jotka tälläkin hetkellä myyvät palvelujaan valtiolle.

Darkest Auer fucked around with this message at 03:33 on Apr 18, 2018

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006

Perustelehti posted:

Globaalia eriarvoisuutta on aihetta tarkastella myös ympäristönäkökulmasta, sillä tuloilla ja ympäristövahingolla on voimakas yhteys. Valtavat tuloerot tarkoittavat myös hyvin suuria eroja siinä, miten eri tuloluokat saastuttavat, yksipuolistavat ekosysteemejä tai kuluttavat rajallisia luonnonvaroja loppuun. On aika todeta, että vauraus ja rikkaat ovat yksi aikamme suurimmista ympäristöongelmista.

Vauraus ja rikkaat ympäristöongelmana

Eat the rich, save the planet.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

en uskalla avata linkkiä, Perus-TE-lehti kuulostaa Jari Lindströmin julkaisulta

doverhog
May 31, 2013

That's like the most obvious thing, wise Linkola already learned us that long ago.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

https://www.hs.fi/politiikka/art-2000005647012.html

Well this should be funny at least

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

I mean imagine the kind of rear end in a top hat that looks at the current government and thinks

"You know what, we should be even more right-wing than this"

This government is literally going to privatize the job centres!

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Anything to kill the sote and maakunnat!

Sulphagnist posted:

I mean imagine the kind of rear end in a top hat that looks at the current government and thinks

"You know what, we should be even more right-wing than this"

This government is literally going to privatize the job centres!
Luckily I have already privatised molotov cocktail production.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

I'm not sure if I or my tongue are ready for this new Hjallis-Jethro-Jungner coalition government yet

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Nenonen posted:

I'm not sure if I or my tongue are ready for this new Hjallis-Jethro-Jungner coalition government yet

Where we're going, you won't need a mouth to speak :goatsecx:

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Harkimo quit the Cock, I'm going to buy a Jokerit shirt if this is what breaks this government :allears:

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

Yess, break the Cock

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
Yessssss

Kill the sote

Killlll itttttt

KILLL ITTTTTT

hissssssssssssssss :unsmigghh:

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
I dunno, Corporation Now might be a bit on the nose for the name of a political party.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Darkest Auer posted:

I dunno, Corporation Now might be a bit on the nose for the name of a political party.

Harkimo kinda has the Trump neck vag thing going on there. Dude is not aging gracefully.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Darkest Auer posted:

Ahahahahaha

I've been going "You couldn't loving write this poo poo" for like several years now. Still applicable.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
https://www.hs.fi/politiikka/art-2000005649307.html

Anyone ever met one of these mythical six percenters?

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
Defense minister Jussi Niinistö (les bleus) revealed today that Finland will take part in an international military drill in Sweden in 2021. How Finland would benefit in a military drill set on Swedish soil, that's left for the spin doctors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
https://twitter.com/kokokansanpaavo/status/987308486433345536

Paavo Väyrynen withdraws from the party chairman race completely, will now consider running for the position of party committee chairman.

It's not Paavo's year at all. But then again, when has it been?