Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Coolguye posted:

depends on what you consider the starting point, but she took over after manafort

lol, took over...

She didn't do poo poo but shill on TV news.

At least Jason Miller (Millers!!!) actually planted news on conservative media and poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

when you're in florida, you're american. when you're a republican government official, european

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Nichael posted:

Exactly. And he wasn't paying attention because of a massive empathy deficiency. gently caress him.

you seem really mad at the Bone, friend

it could be said that you might have a bone to pick

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Administration....battle for deconstruction....of admin.....

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i'm still not convinced that steve bannon isn't just a pile of Final Fantasy villain quotes shoved into a stuffed burlap sack

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Ken Bone looks like he's getting fatter.

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

shiksa posted:

lol why the gently caress would some dipshit sheriff from minnesota be in russia

excuse me, he is from wisconsin.

Former Everything posted:

well, as you know, black minnesotan sheriffs have a long history of visiting russian in december and so any attempt to paint this as somehow related to the so-called russian connections between trump, trump's administration and trump's most vocal supporters is just a cia plot to confuse your small mind

- joementum, probably

yes um he's from wisconsin.

wisconsin is a v. bad state.

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

our completely and utter failure to lead policy isn't incompetence it's ‘deconstruction of the administrative state’

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Shageletic posted:

Reminder: Private prisons are hell dimensions that cost tons more per prisoner and only seems to exist for the objectives of profit and sheer spite.

they also produce more money in subsidy than they do in actual factual profit (oddly, solar power firms have the same trait)

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/Bencjacobs/status/834877006856749058

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

cumshitter posted:

someone please link me to the milo busboys article it sounds hilarious

https://psmag.com/on-the-milo-bus-with-the-lost-boys-of-americas-new-right-629a77e87986#.i9tqp2dgw

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
there's also this re: the new memo:

https://twitter.com/DLind/status/766298422437642241

State use of private prisons is a significantly more important issue

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

That DICK! posted:

i'm still not convinced that steve bannon isn't just a pile of Final Fantasy villain quotes shoved into a stuffed burlap sack

lol

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

I really want to know what Bannon is dying from and why he's decided the world must die with him :lol:

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Zikan posted:

our completely and utter failure to lead policy isn't incompetence it's ‘deconstruction of the administrative state’

is this like when you get a "deconstructed" dessert from a restaurant that's trying too hard and it's just the constituent parts lying next to each other on a wooden board

has Steven Bannon admitted that while he has assembled the components necessary to run a government, he has no idea how to put them together?

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

tacodaemon posted:

makes me think of matthew lesko, who lives in the DC suburbs and really does wear those loud suits covered in question marks everywhere. i see him around town sometimes and it's always a hoot. (he also has the question marks all over his car)

How does go about his day without getting punched by Batman?

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

Trump admin is going to do nothing in 4 years but undo everything Obama did. They are the Control-Z of governments.

egoslicer
Jun 13, 2007
https://twitter.com/radleybalko/status/834862805148901377

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Brother Friendship posted:

I really want to know what Bannon is dying from and why he's decided the world must die with him :lol:

looks like cirrhosis

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
https://txt.fyi/+/19cadd71/

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Big shock.

Serf
May 5, 2011

lmao

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

My favorite part of this article is about how Milo's bus boys are so Reddit brained that when the female writer of the article is in the same part of the bus as them they're all painfully cowed and polite but as soon as she's on the other side of a door where they can't actually see her they revert to their online modes and start talking about wanting to suck her tits....even though the door is clearly not soundproof in anyway. And also completely unaware of the powerful self own of being so crazy obsessed with wanting to get in a breastfeeding scenario.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

comingafteryouall posted:

dude didn't say that it will take a lot of apps to efficiently report and purge illegal immigrants and political dissidents, got the reason for the boom completely wrong

quote:

For Silicon Valley tech companies, President Trump's first month in office has raised questions about possible regulatory changes, including lower taxes on repatriation of cash that companies currently hold outside the country.

Easing rules on repatriation could lead to a new wave of M&A in the tech industry as large companies would find it more cost-effective to use overseas cash to buy U.S. startups. Cisco, where Chambers served as CEO from 1995 until 2015, currently has almost $72 billion in cash and short-term investments on its balance sheet, the bulk of which is held overseas.

Uh yeah cuz the last we time we had a tax holiday during GW's term it went so well (the vast majority went back into dividends for stockholders).

This is a bullshit article by a bullshit man or woman.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

oh word?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Lol oh good repatriation talk

Surely that will be reinvested into jobs and higher wages and not, to pick an example at random, enormous bonuses for the executives

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Some sort of backstory-significant curse is my guess.

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?

Elder Postsman posted:

excuse me, he is from wisconsin.

yes um he's from wisconsin.

wisconsin is a v. bad state.

gah, i've even been to milwaukee in the last year and i still screwed it up

spotted cow rules

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

lets smoke weed w/ the prez (so he gets arrested in a sitcom style conflict0

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

He's not dying, he was blessed by Papa Nurgle and must share his gift with the world.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

STATES RIGHTS MOTHERFUCKER

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?
shot

WAR DOGS OF SOCHI posted:

no he didn't? he said that medical/recreational is viewed differently (as it had been 3 months ago) and that medical had been addressed in federal appropriations, but that recreational would be up to the doj. this is the same policy as always and wow suprise, spicey didn't signal a sea-change on existing federal policy. he didn't say sessions was coming to rip up your precious plants jesus christ absolutely nothing is going to happen

chaser

:kiss:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lmaooooooooo @ the jill/gary hippies that now cant get their weed

Serf
May 5, 2011

Vertical Lime posted:

STATES RIGHTS MOTHERFUCKER

doesn't apply

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

DC Statehood is coming woooooooooo

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

WAR DOGS OF SOCHI posted:

my dudes, I watched the press conference and Trump's DOJ isn't going to do poo poo about your precious weed which your retarded lives revolve around so calm down

https://twitter.com/radleybalko/status/834862805148901377?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

He has AIDS the hiv virus and probably herpes simplex too, as well as gonorrhea the virus caused by the bacterium neisseria gonnorhoeae

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Attack of the stoners

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Scent of Worf posted:

He has AIDS the hiv virus and probably herpes simplex too, as well as gonorrhea the virus caused by the bacterium neisseria gonnorhoeae

actually he has "dumbass dick disease" which is where you have retardation of the 'rection

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 214 days!

Fullhouse posted:

you seem really mad at the Bone, friend

it could be said that you might have a bone to pick

Joe the Plumber 2: Kenneth Boneoggallo

• Locked thread