Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

I'll have you know that as the Top Sales Associate at the Wireless Authority kiosk in Ben Franklin Mall for three months running, I'm quite the earner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 360 days!
mister fister please cut your losses and also your locks

Apr 7, 2003

It isn't easy getting grandmothers to buy $4.99/mo Verizon Navigation plans, but someone has to carry the load around here.

Apr 7, 2003

The rhinestone Galaxy S5 case matches your eyes fetchingly, m'lady, and it's 15% off today!

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

Citizen Tayne posted:

It isn't easy getting grandmothers to buy $4.99/mo Verizon Navigation plans, but someone has to carry the load around here.

uggh

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)

Citizen Tayne posted:

I'll have you know that as the Top Sales Associate at the Wireless Authority kiosk in Ben Franklin Mall for three months running, I'm quite the earner.

Well, it would be a step up for you career wise. Last time i checked, you were some SQL monkey... i have one of those working under me.

wesley snypes posted:

mister fister please cut your losses and also your locks

lol, i have Tori going through my post history because he's insecure as gently caress, what losses. He literally does this every single time i post in YOSPOS, just go back to the last time i post here.

z0rlandi viSSer
Nov 5, 2013

Citizen Tayne posted:

The rhinestone Galaxy S5 case matches your eyes fetchingly, m'lady, and it's 15% off today!

lol

Apr 7, 2003

Mister Fister posted:

Well, it would be a step up for you career wise. Last time i checked, you were some SQL monkey... i have one of those working under me.

lol, i have Tori going through my post history because he's insecure as gently caress, what losses. He literally does this every single time i post in YOSPOS, just go back to the last time i post here.

I'm sorry boss, I let you down by losing the sale on that tablet with a data plan. *hands in badge*

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

KILL-GORE

(and counting!)

Citizen Tayne posted:

I'm sorry boss, I let you down by losing the sale on that tablet with a data plan. *hands in badge*

*has nothing going for him in life*

*will spend hours going through his "greatest enemy's" post history*

*projects failures onto others*

*is insecure as gently caress*

*is Tori*

Run some SQL queries for me bitch.

Apr 7, 2003

Mister Fister posted:

I was able to get a Venue 11 for a pretty good deal, bought $400 in dell gift cards and it gave me a bonus $75 gift card... also there was a $100 off coupon. Wouldn't be surprised if the $100 off coupon came back sometime, the bonus giftcard should still be applicable.

lmao

Apr 7, 2003

Mister Fister posted:

*has nothing going for him in life*

*will spend hours going through his "greatest enemy's" post history*

*projects failures onto others*

*is insecure as gently caress*

*is Tori*

Run some SQL queries for me bitch.

You put salad dressing in your hair and sell timeshare access to your Amazon Prime account to other goons for $16 a slot.

Apr 7, 2003

You tried to get an employee discount on a $60 prepaid cellular plan and you purchase gift cards to game coupon systems so you can buy worthless tablets.

These don't seem like the actions of a well-off, financially secure person to me.

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

KILL-GORE

(and counting!)

Citizen Tayne posted:

You tried to get an employee discount on a $60 prepaid cellular plan and you purchase gift cards to game coupon systems so you can buy worthless tablets.

These don't seem like the actions of a well-off, financially secure person to me.

Most rich people who become rich don't spend money. Not that someone with financial illiteracy with you would understand. Ah yes, a verizon wireless 'prepaid' plan with a device subsidy. Sounds like someone doesn't know what a corporate discount on postpaid plans is, not surprised considering you work for poo poo tier companies. See, the difference between you and me is that you're so insecure that you have to spend an inordinate amount of your worthless life going through my posts and even then you have to embellish and outright lie because you can't cope with the fact that your life is literal poo poo. You commit insurance fraud and can't afford decent housing in Pittsburgh. That's a fact. That's about as low rent as you can get. That's why you're obsessed with me.

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 360 days!
lmao

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 360 days!

Mister Fister posted:

Most rich people who become rich don't spend money. Not that someone with financial illiteracy with you would understand. Ah yes, a verizon wireless 'prepaid' plan with a device subsidy. Sounds like someone doesn't know what a corporate discount on postpaid plans is, not surprised considering you work for poo poo tier companies. See, the difference between you and me is that you're so insecure that you have to spend an inordinate amount of your worthless life going through my posts and even then you have to embellish and outright lie because you can't cope with the fact that your life is literal poo poo. You commit insurance fraud and can't afford decent housing in Pittsburgh. That's a fact. That's about as low rent as you can get. That's why you're obsessed with me.

saving this

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Ive got lots of capital.

A Keg
Jan 7, 2014

by Ralp
I'VE GOT LOTS OF CAPITAL

Apr 7, 2003

Mister Fister posted:

lmao

my homie dhall
Dec 9, 2010

honey, oh please, it's just a machine

Mister Fister posted:

jfc mister fister

Apr 7, 2003

Most rich people who become rich don't spend money. *pours walmart generic olive oil in hair, buys literal poo poo with giftcards*

Apr 7, 2003

You commit insurance fraud and can't afford decent housing in Pittsburgh. *posts picture of a vinyl toilet seat with literal diarrhea stains on it*

Apr 7, 2003

Sounds like someone doesn't know what a corporate discount on postpaid plans is, not surprised considering you work for poo poo tier companies. *uses Chinese brand 27" TV as a monitor, posts picture of it*

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

A Keg posted:

I'VE GOT LOTS OF CAPITAL

Ive got more.

Apr 7, 2003

See, the difference between you and me is that you're so insecure that you have to spend an inordinate amount of your worthless life going through my posts and even then you have to embellish and outright lie because you can't cope with the fact that your life is literal poo poo. *asks in IYG about how to save $6 on a Net10 plan*

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

KILL-GORE

(and counting!)
lol, literally the only reason why Tori is obsessed with me is because I made fun of him incessantly about him committing insurance fraud and he got mad as gently caress like a little baby. And he can't deny doing it because so many people saw his post about it. I'm guessing the last time i posted in YOSPOS, it was when during the last iphone keynote and he did the exact same thing. Not surprised he'd seek me out again. Insecure as gently caress.

Apr 7, 2003

I'm obsessed with you.

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

KILL-GORE

(and counting!)

Citizen Tayne posted:

I'm obsessed with you.

Yeah, you kinda are. That's only a symptom though, it's you desire to guard your fragile YOSPOS cred with extreme jealousy that's the cause.

Apr 7, 2003

I desire to guard my fragile YOSPOS cred.

Mister Fister posted:

Is it ok to use a mechanic who specializes in euro cars for a toyota camry?

I got a 2002 camry that has 95k miles on it and there are some major maintenance things that need to be done at this mileage (main thing being the timing belt change).

I looked up on cartalk's mechanic files website and a ton of people recommend the mechanic below. Problem is, they seem to specialize in European cars, specifically saab and bmw (although one reviewers said they're competent at benz/volkswagon/volvo as well). I can't find any mechanic in my area that has nearly the same number of positive reviews.

I know newer cars are more complicated, especially 2010 and newer cars. Would most mechanics be able to handle a 2002 camry even if they're specialized in other cars?

http://www.cartalk.com/content/europ...d#user-reviews

http://www.europeanautocenterrepair.com/

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
IMO it's okay to be a savvy shopper even if youre making 6 figgys manageing DBs.

A Keg
Jan 7, 2014

by Ralp

I was just doing wordplay

Apr 7, 2003

I think putting olive oil in your hair goes a bit beyond that.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
LOL you still use shampoo?

Apr 7, 2003

I'm bald.

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 360 days!
even if you wash your hair in crisco and have a folder on your desktop titled celebrity spank bank you can still be a cool and worthwhile person by having some money

Apr 7, 2003

I can't believe you're looking through my post history, which is the only source of anything funny in this thread right now.

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

KILL-GORE

(and counting!)

Citizen Tayne posted:

I desire to guard my fragile YOSPOS cred.

What else do you have going on in your life?

Citizen Tayne posted:

I think putting olive oil in your hair goes a bit beyond that.

lol, do you even know how much olive oil costs per liter vs shampoo. If you're trying to prove i'm poor, that's not the way to do it.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Is it okay if I make a joke about the watch in this thread?

Apr 7, 2003

Mister Fister posted:

What else do you have going on in your life?

, he said as he made 40 posts a day about video games and 30 more about how to save $6 on a prepaid cell plan.

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:

Mister Fister posted:

lol, do you even know how much olive oil costs per liter vs shampoo. If you're trying to prove i'm poor, that's not the way to do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apr 7, 2003

post your greasy locks

• Locked thread