Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Hello Mr. (Or Ms!) Federal Agent investigating the OP.

He is a very bad man. Really bad. I'm not involved with him in any way, but his posting has always been suspicious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

McStabby posted:

Being assigned to talk to someone from these forums must be a punishment of some kind. gently caress up a drug bust? Enjoy reading GBS for a month.

I'd :suicide:

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I would start making more demands around work if I were the OP.

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer
Were you raging about bronies and stven universes again, OP?

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
OPs rap sheet is about being creepy and unfunny and also brony poo poo :cool:

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Everything about this thread seems deliberately terrible, but I've got a feeling deep down there's something we can harness for good...

Some kind of... Suicide squad...

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Grem posted:

A federal agent actually had to come down to your work to tell you you aren't funny.

This year's "retard masturbator/so you work from home OP?" arrived way earlier than expected.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Did you seriously try to explain something awful to the FBI

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Snitch

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
snitches get stitches op.

We'll have to make sure we fill you up with a present first though.

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
so did somebody actually have to call the fbi on op for this to happen or are there agents assigned specifically to monitor gbs

or both

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Wulfolme posted:

Oh no, in high school I wrote a note to a teacher that was taken to be a threat to go Columbine High on the place. I've been having 'the talk' with authority figures about how I need to stop talking about killing people for decades now.

Considering the first thing you did was drop a dime on this place, who'd you end up burning on this one, you loving snitch bitch?

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
he made the post here, i remember it clearly, because it was very creepy. it was me op. i called the feds on you.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Alan Smithee posted:

to be fair after Oregon it's clear who the true terrorists are

nice av, dickshit

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

dad gay. so what posted:

nice av, dickshit

unagay

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

FBI Agent: Sir, we've been following you on the internet and we have one question for you.

Do you have stairs in your house?

OP: I'm protected...now get in here and suck my butthole

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

NO--- NO I WAS BEING IROOONNNIIIICCCCC

tough stains
May 23, 2007

Desire gets the upper hand over insight and foresight and the results are often needless entanglement.
The FBI came to my office in Hanoi to ask me about whether I knew anything about a prospective Obama appointee who had to be approved by the senate or something. I told them I had never met this person, and they looked at each other and said, "that's not the information we have. we understand your relationship dates back to the 1992 Democratic Party convention." And a light went on. We had got talking while drinking in a bar in NY after the convention but had barely corresponded since and I had forgotten about her. I have no idea why they latched on to me.

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

Grem posted:

A federal agent actually had to come down to your work to tell you you aren't funny.

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Grem posted:

McZargalds
Mar 10, 2007
Over 75 Million Earthlingburgers Sold

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

The idea of someone trying to explain GBS to the FBI is hilarious.

Considering somethingawful's had direct dealings with federal agents previously I'm sure they already understand gibbis.

BoonyPC
Feb 19, 2007
I had a weekend away with some friends, a couple of who are cops...they told us all exactly how to plan a terrorist attack, maybe the FBI dude just wanted some tips

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine

BoonyPC posted:

I had a weekend away with some friends, a couple of who are cops...they told us all exactly how to plan a terrorist attack, maybe the FBI dude just wanted some tips

what did they say specifically?

BoonyPC
Feb 19, 2007
I cant remember it was after about 8 hours of drinking in the pool, just remember the topic

BoonyPC fucked around with this message at 05:57 on Jan 12, 2016

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

this guy has a violent dog, what a fuckin idiot

"yeah my pet is a danger to the public, i've created a dangerous monster and it is now part of society"

no wonder your coworkers think you're a creep

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Ork of Fiction posted:

It is concerning to me that forums poster Wulfolme is allowed private access to a dog.

as soon as that camera goes off he's gonna gently caress that little dog

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

spacemang_spliff posted:

as soon as that camera goes off he's gonna gently caress that little dog

Please don't gently caress the dog, OP.

You are harming the dog and also the FBI agent spying on you. Nobody deserves that. :(

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
this is why i only post imgay in gbs.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

BoonyPC posted:

I cant remember it was after about 8 hours of drinking in the pool, just remember the topic

bonzi buddy can do everything but grow a sack

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Is the dog okay

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Rambling Robot posted:

this is why i only post imgay in gbs.

yeah but we used to have way more ugandan goons before that meme showed up

the ugandan government had pages of goon posts confessing

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Wulfolme posted:

Half the places I've worked people have come up to me unsolicited and asked me to spare them when I shoot up the place.

Why does this keep happening to me

Maybe because you are a mentally unhinged weirdo who is a danger to himself and others?

Cephalectomy
Jun 8, 2007
Don't tell those FBI guys about the secret 'stairs' greeting of the gibbis militia.

OxMan
May 13, 2006

COME SEE
GRAVE DIGGER
LIVE AT MONSTER TRUCK JAM 2KXX

Wulfolme posted:

I had to tell him that a particular website I frequent has a lot of people on it that talk a big game of violent uprising but would completely chicken out the moment they got their visit from the FBI. I'm not really worried about any other articulable thing. I just feel weird now. Weird, and sort of on edge.

Lmao look at this lil bitch crack instantly, i bet you kept saying sir every other word. You should feel weird because your life is one middle america hick in a suit's bad day away from getting irreparably hosed. That's the actual problem you should have with this whole event btw.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I'm legit worried about this dog

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
mods please send this thread to pet island so their posters can check up on the dog and the op can line a birdcage

Gusano
Dec 15, 2013
ok i'm at the place what's my signal to shoot obama?

oops wrong thread

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Hey op have you been taken away yet?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
if ur legit :911: citizen then tell them to kiss ur rear end because u have rights. i mean ur posting here so no way are u a terrorist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

• Locked thread