Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
treasure bear

Bwee posted:

I would put a banana in a clear but locked box and put former President George W Bush near it and record what happens.

he would sit there doing nothing for 7 minutes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

I would lay in a sensory deprivation tank but it would have music hooked up to it and I would see if I could experience music with all my senses.

Chairman Wao

go star
I would study what makes a heart miss a beat (i bet it's love)

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I think I'll review this thread anonymously

FluffieDuckie

treasure bear posted:

he would sit there doing nothing for 7 minutes

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Crinklepouch

Its a good day to do what has to be done by me and help my brother to defeat the enemys.
I would study all manner of science, but my specialty would be figuring how things are, and (to a lesser extent as it would be really hard to figure out) why they are the way they are, I would study this by observing various things

It's pretty technical I don't expect a layman to understand but believe me when I say I would make some breakthroughs in figuring out what is going on when stuff happens

Ancelm

You'll never take me alive, copper!
Astronomy. Space is cool and stuff.

"Duty then is the sublimest word in the English language. You should do your duty in all things. You can never do more, you should never wish to do less." -General Robert E. Lee

shinmai

CHK Instruction
Alchemy. I want to know what the hell those Unicode symbols in the U+1F700 block mean!

alnilam

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I think I'll review this thread anonymously

The anonymity is shattered when in your review you keep mentioning that the authors should have cited a few particular threads and they're all your threads

December Octopodes

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!

alnilam posted:

The anonymity is shattered when in your review you keep mentioning that the authors should have cited a few particular threads and they're all your threads

the scandal rocks the science world while everyone outside of the yob and science carry on as normal

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Zyla posted:

i would study butts+

agh i forgot about butts. If I had to pick anything other than pizza i would pick butts (no pun intended) (or was it)

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

beer pal

i woudl study - like- who even knows - we need some science to determine the true nature of bofa

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

----------------

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
did anyone say weed yet?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
once i finish my weedology 420 class i'll finally have all 69 credits i need to get my degree in weed studies

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Nosfereefer posted:

did anyone say weed yet?

WE'd.

----------------

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

lol

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

deep dish peat moss

I'm a Basket Ballogist

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I would be a geneticist and perform experiments on European swallows to develop one that can effectively carry a coconut to England and drop it on the head of an armored knight

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Ace of Baes
Botanical Doctoral Candidate: Furthermore, when introducing the stimuli to subjects with deteriorated cell walls...
Professor Weed: (exhaling friggin huge rip from oversized novelty beaker-bong)Haha, nice HIGH-pot-thesis, you get 420%, im sure you'll make a great addition to the "field".

poverty goat

I study weed everyday, does this make me a scientist?

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

The Goatfather posted:

I study weed everyday, does this make me a scientist?

I'm willing to bet you're at worst an engineer who can MacGyver a bong out of an avocado, a pickle jar and some aluminum foil.

"A scientist is a person engaging in a systematic activity to acquire knowledge that describes and predicts the natural world. In a more restricted sense, a scientist may refer to an individual who uses the scientific method. The person may be an expert in one or more areas of science."

More than likely you can tell by the look and smell of a nug by systematically sniffing and peering at it as to whether or not it will have a most excellent effect on your test organism, ie: yourself so as to produce the best effect in a predictable manner. In a word:

Yes.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

I study Basketballology

• Locked thread