Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bwee
I'd put electrodes in George W Bush and give him a banana :twisted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treasure bear

id look at the physical rules and phenomina that govern the universe all the way from the cosmological scale down to the smallest subatomic scale of bush's brain

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

I would study the effects of weed on a scientists brain. And in order to avoid any ethical quandries, I would have to do the human testing on myself

I Was The Fury

Log entry #42069: Its still good.

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate
the viscosity of various materials. you know. just throw something against a wall and watch it slowly drip down. it's relaxing to watch.

Bwee
Weed

I Was The Fury

:agreed:

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate

well yeah but

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i would study relaxation

I Was The Fury

Luvcow posted:

i would study relaxation

You're the third person to say weed

Bwee
Byob weed

Macnult

I would study the brain and hope to help a lot of people.
Or I would study prosthetics and hope to help a lot of people become cyborgs.

Don't wanna combine the two though because I'm terrified by the idea of artificial intelligence.

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
What's wrong with being a social justice warrior?

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
eonwe

space weed

id grow weed, but it would be subjected to the harsh unfiltered rays out in space and the survivors would be brought back and cultivated into the dankest space weed to ever exist

Bwee

mister magpie posted:

What's wrong with being a social justice warrior?

This is unanswerable by science, even though I loving love it

mags

science is a noun, a verb, and a lover

paul_soccer12 posted:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I would study art

mags

"I'm gonna science the hell out of this!"

*enthusiastically goes begging for funding*

paul_soccer12 posted:

eonwe

mmm yeah baby, you like when I titrate those chemicals

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Bwee: I'd like some funding for my research, please.

Grant Administrator: That's not at all how it works, you know...

Bwee: Yeah but I want to further research on my topic

Grant Administrator: Oh, you have a topic of research? Excellent! You have the fundamentals for a grant, what field?

Bwee: I was thinking the Wide-spread Environmental Effects of Displaced Apes of the Sub-Sahara

Grant Administrator: Oh, well- that's...

Bwee: It's something, isn't it?

Grant Administrator: well, I...

Bwee: Trust me, it's money well spent on valuable research.

Grant Administrator: Well, alright. I suppose you get your funding. **writes out a check**

New thread title on the BYOB forum:

I GOT THE WEED rear end FUNDED!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Bwee

Splatmaster posted:

Bwee: I'd like some funding for my research, please.

Grant Administrator: That's not at all how it works, you know...

Bwee: Yeah but I want to further research on my topic

Grant Administrator: Oh, you have a topic of research? Excellent! You have the fundamentals for a grant, what field?

Bwee: I was thinking the Wide-spread Environmental Effects of Displaced Apes of the Sub-Sahara

Grant Administrator: Oh, well- that's...

Bwee: It's something, isn't it?

Grant Administrator: well, I...

Bwee: Trust me, it's money well spent on valuable research.

Grant Administrator: Well, alright. I suppose you get your funding. **writes out a check**

New thread title on the BYOB forum:

I GOT THE WEED rear end FUNDED!

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I would study weed.

----------------

Android Blues

i'd do in depth, air tight, triple blind, peer reviewed studies the quality of which would be the envy of the worlds top number and letter thinkers, into how i became a scientist, until i was really sure that my impostor syndrome was justified, thus transforming myself into a living uncertainty principle

Android Blues

and then maybe...fight crime? im not sure. probably not that, but maybe that

December Octopodes

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!
i'd like to study liminal states and how people enter them, like religious ecstasy, drug ecstasy, whirling dervishes, music concert goers, meditation

shinmai

CHK Instruction
I'd study furry animals tummies to find out which one was the fluffiest. Hypothesis: koala or polar bear.

December Octopodes posted:

i'd like to study liminal states and how people enter them, like religious ecstasy, drug ecstasy, whirling dervishes, music concert goers, meditation

real talk, my wife's bachelor's thesis was a study on young adulthood as a liminal state and how writing and performing poetry affects the development of the Self during the transformation from youth to adulthood.

Bwee

shinmai posted:

I'd study furry animals tummies to find out which one was the fluffiest. Hypothesis: koala or polar bear.

real talk, my wife's bachelor's thesis was a study on young adulthood as a liminal state and how writing and performing poetry affects the development of the Self during the transformation from youth to adulthood.

Sounds like your wife smoked the weed

shinmai

CHK Instruction

Bwee posted:

Sounds like your wife smoked the weed

No, no, she's just a humanities major :iceburn:

thanks Matoi Ryuko :love:

Bwee
STEM supremacy

eonwe

I like being the T in the STEM sandwich

shinmai

CHK Instruction

Bwee posted:

STEM supremacy

Eonwe posted:

I like being the T in the STEM sandwich

:hf::hf:

I'm an E student myself :eng101:

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

well uh, personally i feel like there's a hell of a lot better things to do with weed y'know, than just like, studying it and poo poo

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat
i'd love to study how to do sick licks on my Warlock

eonwe

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

well uh, personally i feel like there's a hell of a lot better things to do with weed y'know, than just like, studying it and poo poo

you could test it on yourself

December Octopodes

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!

HighwireAct posted:

i'd love to study how to do sick licks on my Warlock

please make sure your warlock consents to being licked, not all warlocks are loosey goosey

shinmai

CHK Instruction

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

it's called empirical research, friend

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Android Blues posted:

i'd do in depth, air tight, triple blind, peer reviewed studies the quality of which would be the envy of the worlds top number and letter thinkers, into how i became a scientist, until i was really sure that my impostor syndrome was justified, thus transforming myself into a living uncertainty principle

The universe will be unmade when you look at yourself in the mirror and, as a living uncertainty principle, observe yourself while being a change in the experiment because you're observing yourself and create an infinite amount of uncertainty principles

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Scaly Haylie

oh poo poo hi bwee

mags

With humanities and communication it's SCHTEM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Hmm yeah gosh i dunno, would i rather test this weed like some kinda dumb rear end science nerd or would I rather bake it into a dank rear end four cheese lasagna, pile that poo poo high with sauce and get stoned. huh. sorry think i'm gonna have to side with the marisagna on this one

• Locked thread